A Happy Throuple - Cover

A Happy Throuple

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

Breaking up is never easy, but sometimes it’s inevitable and absolutely necessary. I wasn’t happy when Brit and I broke up, but I think both of us were relieved that our one-year-long relationship had finally come to an end. We were still young and could move on to find what we were looking for. In her case; she probably needed a mature guy to start a family with. Someone to marry and divorce a couple of years later. Me, I wasn’t looking for a woman to boss me around. I just wanted to have hot, crazy sex and make my sexual fantasies come true before I got too old or too attached to someone. Sex with Brit was really nice when we first met, but pretty early on she confessed that she really wasn’t into trying new stuff or even repeating some of the old stuff that I really liked. On the other hand I was, and still am a bit of a freak; besides my already unconventional sexual orientation and fetishes, I always love trying new things.

The first time Brit and I had sex, was on the eve of my eighteenth birthday. A month later I moved in with her. She was my very first sexual partner, and I fell in love with her; or so I thought until she gradually grew cold and distant. By the time I was nineteen, I was pretty sure that she would never give me a blow job or a hand job, and she would definitely never give me a rim job, finger my butthole or peg me with a strap-on dildo. Yes, I love that kind of stuff. I will explain a bit more soon. Anyway, maybe having regular sex once or twice a week should have been enough for me, but I started to have second thoughts about our romantic and sexual compatibility when she started to complain that I took too long to climax when I was inside her for more than two minutes.

Are you done yet?” Huh? Really? Is it me? Am I doing it wrong? Too much? Too little? Too me? Those four words make up one demoralizing sentence; a sentence that shatters your confidence and makes you feel incompetent, helpless and impotent. Those words were actually spoken by my beloved girlfriend on more than one occasion.

Brit was five years older than me. She was married and divorced once before she met me. Her mentally abusive ex used to take her for granted and cheated on her with one of her best friends. When I look back, I realize that I was the rebound guy. She was way too damaged, and a bit too young for my taste. Here comes the truth: I like having sex with older women, and older men. I can’t help it. My sexual attraction, and obsession with MILFs and FILFs probably has something to do with my parents never showing me any love and attention. Even as a kid I had crushes on my male and female teachers in school, which is by the way how I met Brit. She was my English teacher in my last year of high school. I totally admit that I am screwed up, but Brit was screwed up in a bitter, vengeful way. She probably should have been with someone older and more experienced who would reciprocate her feelings of anger and bitterness. Preferably a mean, uncaring premature ejaculator. Now I’m being mean. Brit was a good woman, but not so good to or for me.

Why was I even with her? Obviously; because she was crazy, and she was hot. She was crazy hot! Close your eyes and picture the hottest Swedish blonde you can imagine. Did you do it? That’s not Brit. Brit is that girl’s much prettier sister.

The night we broke up, I was fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit as I held her tightly and whispered an ad-libbed erotic story into her ear. I did that for her once in a while right before bedtime and she obviously loved it, because she usually creamed all over my fingers, a lot. In most of my stories I would bring in a black dude with a huge dick, and a hot blonde with nice tits to fuck her in a threesome. Sometimes there were two or more muscled hunks and hot girls doing her in a sweaty orgy. Funny thing is that even in my own made up stories, I always had to sit back and watch her get fucked raw by her imaginary partners. She was so selfish that she wouldn’t even allow me to have sex with characters in a fantasy that I was making up and whispering to her while I masturbated her generously.

“That big, black cock is pumping your pussy really hard,” I whispered to her. With my left arm wrapped around her shoulder, and my left hand tweaking and pinching her left nipple, I pulled her hot body into mine as tightly as possible. With two fingers of my right hand I jabbed her pussy hard and fast while I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

“Oh!” Brit whimpered, writhing on the sofa next to me. “I love that big, fat cock. He’s fucking me so good with his black dick. Make him fuck me harder.”

“Watch out, his friend is about to slap your face with his cock!” I continued, sliding one more finger into her creaming pussy; then I licked her earlobe and whispered, “Now the girls are sucking on your tits and spanking the dude’s butt, making him fuck you even harder.”

“Oh,” she sighed as she thrusted her crotch upward, taking my fingers deeper inside her ... and then she came.

After she recovered from her intense orgasm, she confessed to me that she wouldn’t mind having a real black dude and a girl fucking her brains out in front of me. When I told her that it would really turn me on to watch her have sex with a black guy, she got all excited. But when I continued to say that I also really would love to play with that dude’s black dick, and even let him fuck me in the butt, she blew a fuse, called me names, hit me in my face with a black rubber dildo and told me that we were over and done. In retrospect, I really don’t blame her for reacting the way she did. I probably should have prepared a speech about the birds and the bees and how sometimes a bird wants to do it with a bird instead of a bee. Well, that speech wouldn’t have made any sense, because explaining the mechanics of reproduction and sexual relations using the birds and bees metaphor is way too complicated and it is definitely easier to use human beings to explain the magical world of sex to a child, or to an angry woman armed with a dildo.

“You probably bought this fucking thing for yourself,” she yelled at me angrily after she dildo-slapped me pretty hard one more time.

I stood there startled, watching her beautiful, angry face as it turned red, and then she screamed, “Oh my God! You did buy it for yourself!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.