Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 4 - Johnny's Story

Copyright© 2017 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is book 4 in the Hindsight series. It is a stand alone story but makes references to previous books. This is the story of a boy that goes through life following the example of his friend Britt. It is a coming of age story. It will take him from high school, through college and into his business life. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   MaleDom   Harem  

There was a meeting with Darcy about starting our own network. She didn’t say yes or no but said that the idea sounded interesting and to keep moving forward until something got in the way. There were a few motor sports magazines, but one or two covered motocross a little better than some of the others and I used the same approach. I didn’t have a bike but got to borrow one while I got to know the guys that were at the top of the sport. I watched one of the races and there was a table top jump at the start-finish line. At the end of the race they would do little tricks, like kick out the back of their bike as they crossed the finish line.

I thought that it looked cool and they said that it didn’t change anything but just gave them something to do while they flew. I said, “I don’t care what place you finish but the person that does the best trick in my opinion at the end of the race will get five grand.”

I hadn’t realized that the winner of the race only got $2,500. They all wanted to win the coolest trick prize. Then there were different classes and multiple heats. When they started to clarify, I said, “I’ll give $100 a race and the best that I see all night will get a hundred for that race plus the five grand.”

They hadn’t practiced for it but they were on their bikes all the time and goofed off like any other kids. The first three races, the guys all just seemed to see how far sideways they could get and then straighten out before they landed. In the fifth race, some guy riding a Yamaha jumped as high as he could and let go of the handlebars and waved to the crow.

There was a loud gasp but then he grabbed the handlebars before he landed and rode off like nothing had happened at all. The crowd went crazy and started cheering. They’d never seen anything like it and neither had I. That opened the door and set the bar. The event promoter loved the reaction from the fans but had no idea why the guys were doing more elaborate tricks.

The guy on the Yamaha took home the extra cash and all the guys had fun trying. They asked about doing it at another event and I told them that I had some other things to work on since the big names had already signed their contracts to be sponsored by Pro Level. I promised to be at the last event of the year that would be held a month later and would put another bounty on the event. They all started talking about what they were going to do and it sounded like they would rather win that than the race.

During my travels, I made time most mornings to call Patty and Mindy to see how they were. Patty and I had started having phone sex or at least me giving her a work out with her toys when we were separated during our senior year in high school. This started again during her senior year of college. I told Mindy about it and soon she had a box of toys and was waiting by the phone during her scheduled time.

One day she was quieter than I was used to and I asked if she was alright. She replied, “Jack, I want to quit school and train full time for the Olympics but don’t know how to make it work. I’m on a full scholarship here at school. My mom can’t afford it and Mr. Evans her boss won’t support me. I don’t hate school but feel like school is getting in the way of my dreams.”

“Well the Dream Team made it clear that you don’t have to be a poor amateur to compete in the Olympics. Why don’t you let Sport Support, Pro Level, and Survival of the Fittest sponsor you? They can pay for your room, board, training, and some walking around money.”

“This isn’t the NFL. Most gymnasts don’t have sponsors.”

“Well you aren’t most gymnasts and if you can find the best in the world, they can get sponsored as well. This is what I do. You must wear Bolts when you train and compete, your clothes and bags will be logoed. You’ll never be able to drink other sports drinks again but you can afford to live and train.”

“I was accepted by one of the best coaches in the world down in Texas. I want this so bad, what do I need to do?”

That was the wrong thing to ask because she ended up begging her way through five orgasms before she got back to talking about gymnastics. I told her to finish the semester and that I would have the contracts drawn up. There would be an apartment rented for her near the gym and it would be furnished and ready when she finished her exams. She could always come back and finish her degree if she wanted and those classes would already be behind her.”

She gave me a “Yes Sir. I love you Jack,” before we hung up.

Later I spoke to Erin and my team about getting her on contract and figuring out the living and training costs. Linda, my assistant said, “My cousin is into gymnastics. I went to a big meet to watch her the other day and one of the girls there was just fantastic. My cousin knows her if you want to sign up another up and coming star.”

“Can you get me the girl’s telephone number and I’ll give her a call. If she uses the same coach and gym, then she could share an apartment with Mindy. If not, then we can just give her some money to wear the Bolts and drink Pro Level sports drinks. I don’t want to pay for every person to have their own apartments and cars.

That is how we ended up meeting a girl named Eve that was a fantastic gymnast. Her parents were both working two jobs to keep up with the cost of her training, travel, and competitions. When we offered to have her work with the coach in TX and pay the bills they were both happy to let her go. Mindy ended up with guardianship rights while they lived together and a tutor was brought in to help the sixteen-year-old girl though school.

They had a two-bedroom apartment but they moved in to the same room. The beds against opposite walls with a night stand in between them. It had a lamp and a phone - the same speaker phone that we used for phone sex.

Mindy hadn’t told me about Eve moving into her room and when she answered the phone, I didn’t give her a chance when I started to give her commands. I later found out that my little sub didn’t want to disappoint me for anything and just threw off the covers and grabbed her toys. She was instructed to sleep naked and little Eve just sat there with her mouth open watching my slut go through her paces before she asked for permission to cum.

Permission was granted but I was taking her to the next peak before she could say anything. By the time, I ended the session almost an hour later, I knew something was up and I could hear Eve moaning out her own orgasms. I asked, “Is that you, Little One?”

“No, Sir, Eve moved her bed into my room and she seems to like playing follow the leader.”

“I have to go but talk to her and figure out what she wants to do about this. I can call a little later if that helps or we can just buy more toys if she wants to play along.”

“Yes sir, I’ll talk to her.”

“Good Girl. Hope you have a great day, Eve.”

“Thank you, Sir. I’ll talk to Mindy.”

That was an interesting way to start the day. Those thoughts were soon replaced by my morning workout and that was grueling. Then it was into the office where we made plans to invade this new fad they called snowboarding. It was starting to take off and some of the major ski slopes were starting to allow snowboards on their runs.

The next morning, I had a fun call with Patty but was interested in what to expect when I called Mindy. She and Eve were both in the room. They were both naked with toys ready to be led through their morning commands. Eve seemed even more eager than Mindy. By the end of the week and beyond, those two seemed to live for their morning submission to my imagination. They used any toy in any orifice including each other’s. They were both doing well in gymnastics and had each other to give out the spankings when they made mistakes in practice.

Eve tended to let her mind drift and the first couple of weeks of our play sessions led to many extra spankings as her mind returned over and over to the toys and commands that she’d followed that morning. Mindy made sure that she felt the spankings so she could focus. It only took one morning with no permission to cum for her to get her mind on her work and have only unavoidable mistakes instead of a bunch of mental errors.

When Snowboarding had started out, they had an upturned front and flat square back for riding downhill. By the time, I got involved, the sport was in the middle of transforming or reinventing itself into a more trick focused sport. The boards were being made to be ridden either frontwards or backwards. The halfpipe of snow had been invented but was either embraced or shunned as it was a slow speed, trick focused event and not a speed or race event.

Snowboarder Magazine had been out for a year or two when I met up with the editor. I was lucky that the skateboard companies were getting into snowboarding so a few phone calls smoothed the way for me to get in and meet the leaders of the sport.

Skiing and snowboarding are just interesting sports. There are very few locals so most people only ski on vacations. Surfing has a lot of people who live near the beach and can make an easy drive to surf every day in the morning before work or school and in the evenings after work or school. The term ski bum is for all those people that love to ski and build their lives around the activity. Most can’t afford to have a high paying job and drop in to ski before or after work. Most can’t afford to live near the slopes since they are mostly vacation homes of the very wealthy.

The true ski bums end up in a run-down house with ten people sharing the expenses as they work as ski instructors, wait staff, snow patrol or some other hospitality job catering to the vacationing crowds as they fit in time for runs around their work schedule. The slopes come first, partying second, work third and sleep if they have time.

There are more girls in the sport than in skateboarding or surfing as a percentage so it was a good way to attract more potential female customers. The kids were fun and like the other sports, were impressed that I was willing to strap on a board and try to keep up. We bonded on the slopes, and the months skateboarding and surfing helped me not look like a fool.

I didn’t stay at the crash pads that the kids did but had a nice suite at the resort. Sometimes one of the girls might make it back to my place but I tried to get back to the resort, have dinner and go to the bar or a local place. There were plenty of husbands and wives, plenty of families but there were also a lot of single and married women who were alone for their time at the resort and it could be so cold and lonely at night.

The hot tub on my balcony and fireplace in the living room both did wonders in getting them warmed up and ready for the real heat that came between the sheets. I was getting good in bed but also was getting good at understanding or figuring out what kind of woman I was with and what she wanted. Whether she was a sub, an equal, or a dominant was one thing that I was tuned into even if they had no idea to even think about relationships that way.

I also followed Darcy’s train of thought in that if a woman wanted to find a guy to have sex with and she picked me, then it wasn’t my job to try to hold their marriage together. “Just fuck her,” as Darcy would say. I didn’t try to make the first move if she was wearing a ring but if she came to me or took the ring off then that was all on her.

Spring break was a fun time as the college kids came in to finish out the season and the nights were filled with drinking and fucking. I did a lot of both but we killed it signing up skiers and snowboarders. We were one of the main sponsors of the new, North American Snow Boarders Association. (NASBA).

By the end of the ski season, one thing that I’d learned was that equipment was a real advantage including Bolts. All the top name athletes in the snow wore Oaktree sun glasses and they made a big difference in the glare and UV rays getting to your eyes. I mentioned this to Darcy and since she had so much money sitting around from the Bolts we were selling, she bought them and made them another brand that would be seen besides, Bolts and Pro Level at all the sponsored events.

At the end of ski season, I made it back to Vegas. Darcy and I sat down and she said, “Good job, Partner.”

“What did I do this time?”

“Sales are up in every category. Bolts are still flying off the shelves. Pro Level is growing too fast and we’re having distribution problems in some markets. Survival of the Fittest gyms are taking off and we get inquiries every day for new franchises. Oaktree is new but with our outlets in place for Sport Support, we just added a display case at all the locations and we have almost doubled sales in the last two months.”

“Is there a ‘but’ in there or should I slow down and take some time off?”

“The only place where we’re spending money is on all the video crews you have out following our sponsored athletes. They have tons and tons of footage of everyday stuff, tournaments, events, and documentaries. Some of the producers are using us to go off the beaten path and dig deeper into the sport or into the athletes themselves. I’ve seen a few of them and they are interesting. The question is what do we do now?”

“Let me make a few phone calls and I’ll have a plan for you by next week.”

“Good boy. I miss going out with you and traveling the country.”

“You should go skiing next season. All those girls are in tight fitting clothes to keep them warm. Their nipples are always hard as rocks as they peel their Bolts off their bodies.”

“You, fucker! Go do your plan. I’m going to see Karen for Lunch or maybe Britt if she can’t get away.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

I made calls to Mr. Archer at ESPN, Mike Montavoni at the video company and they both flew to Vegas for a meeting. I told them that I wanted to start my own network and focus on extreme and less mainstream sports.

Mike said, “You certainly have enough content and there could be even more if you wanted it. The helicopter skiing that just came in is breathtaking and you don’t have to even like snow to appreciate the skill and danger of those guys barreling down the side of that untamed mountain. The same helicopter that flew them to the summit became the film crew’s platform to get those spectacular shots. No one else would foot the bill for something like that and now you have something that no other network can get and the skier wouldn’t do it for them if they asked because they’re under contract with you. That’s just one example of thousands of shots we have in your library of content.”

Mr. Archer asked, “Is this a job offer or are we trying to fold this into the company I work for?”

“I want your opinion of whether it will work or not. Is it feasible? Are you the man to run it or do you have someone else in mind that could do a better job? When I talk to you I always get good advice and get the feeling that your interests are somewhere different than where the company you’re with is taking you.”

“It’s always hard to walk away from the bird in the hand to go after the two in the bush.”

“I can always buy all of your bushes and make it an easy decision but I want your heart and passion, not your wallet, to be happy. I will pay you a fair wage and put together a great facility to produce and broadcast from. If you need a minimum number or length of contract to be able to sleep at night, let me know and we can discuss it.”

Mike said, “I own my own business already and am happy doing what I’m doing.”

“Mike you’re right and I can respect that. I would bet over the last few years that you’ve made quite a bit with my projects. If I pull them all in house next week, what is that going to do to you? What is that going to do to your employees? How many will come to work for me and never miss a beat except to change out to a newer camera or equipment?

“We can buy your company and keep on doing what we’re doing or you can tell me to fuck off and I can find a new VP of production. I still have to get all of this approved by Darcy and my sister but I think they both want to see this happen.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.