I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

She was thinking over her choice of wording as she approached her room, so the sensation of lust came as a bit of a surprise. Tanya came to a sudden stop, trying to understand the sensation surrounding her. It took her a few seconds to identify the source, William.

Her door was mostly closed but still open a foot or so. She crept up to it, trying to be silent. Her desk would not be visible without opening the door most of the way, so she had her hand raised to give the door a little push.

She noticed movement from the hinge side of the door as she paused at the door to listen. Looking to see if she could see what caught her eye, she realized the door was open enough to use the hinge side of the door to look toward her desk. She could just make out part of William’s arm, resting on the top of the desk. It was moving slowly back and forth, his hand sliding on something on the desk.

She adjusted her position to try and get a look at what he was doing. She didn’t have many angles to work with, but it was enough to see part of a pair of panties ... her purple ones. She recognized them immediately, they had been in her laundry hamper, she had worn them yesterday, and he was stroking them.

She was shocked. As she watched, he picked them up and lifted them toward his face. She didn’t see them get there, but the movement of his arm made it clear where they were going. She held her breath, listening as carefully as she could. She could hear him sniffing ... slowly, and protractedly. Tanya realized he was sniffing her panties. She could just imagine him holding them to his face, maybe pressed against his nose ... breathing in the scent of her pussy.

Her pussy twitched, her nipples immediately popped up. Suddenly Tanya felt ‘hungry’ again, just like this afternoon with Shirley. She needed to get off, and she was torn about the obvious solution. Part of her still remembered William as the little boy, that became her best friend, that would hang out with her. But that image was losing, and losing quickly, to the new image of him as a male. Someone that wanted her. She could feel it now, this close to him, she could feel the desire from him for her.

Tanya was at a loss for words. She had never expected to catch William doing that. She would change their relationship ... for the better. They weren’t kids any longer.

She moved back to the top of the stairs and made sure to walk heavily at the top, moving casually toward her room. She started speaking before opening the door, making sure that William knew she was coming.

When she entered the room, he was head down over the paper. He looked up as she came in, he looked a little flushed, if she hadn’t known what he was doing, she might not have noticed. She waved the pudding at him, giving him a questioning look.

“No ... no, I’m good. Thanks.”

“It’s vanilla, my favourite. It is full of creamy, white goodness.” Tanya stated with an innocent smile.

William just shook his head at her and went back to the paper ... but she did notice his quick glance down to her chest.

Tanya sat on the bed, curling one leg up under her, and opened the yogurt. She kept her eyes looking toward her hands and what she was eating, but she was trying to watch him out of the corner of her eyes.

Tanya dipped her index finger into the yogurt and brought it up to her mouth to suck her finger clean and finish by running her tongue over her finger to catch any extra. She took her time dipping her finger back and slowly placing it in her mouth, letting her lips purse around her finger as she pulled it back out.

Tanya could just make out that William had stopped writing, his hand stationary on the paper. She focused and could immediately tell that he was very horny, completely focused on her. His inexperience was clear, there was no sense of purpose to his desire, just a general lust. With the last of the yogurt being licked off of her finger now, she knew he was right where she needed him.

Tanya imagined ‘blowing’ on the lust she could feel. Treating it like a small fire that needs fuel. She tried to project more lust, this time unlike in the class, she knew it should do something and was watching to get a sense of how this feeling from him changed.

Almost immediately she felt it deepen and get bigger, his want for her was all he could think about now. She noticed that the pen had dropped from his fingers, lying on the paper forgotten.

Tanya put the empty yogurt container on the floor by the foot of her bed and looked directly at William. His eyes had been watching her hands and lips, but as she focused her attention on him, they moved to meet her gaze. She looked into his eyes, enhancing the feelings of desire and lust. She was trying to do it slowly, slight pushes each time.

It was less than a minute from when she started that she had a sense that something was different about him. His breathing was still deep but had become evener. He was flushed in the cheeks and his eyes had a slightly glassy look to them. Tanya moved back on the bed, moving to lie against the headboard.

Tanya felt when he started to move, starting to get up from the chair and move to her. She quickly raised her hand and willed for him to stop ... to stay seated. He stopped moving, but his eyes were glued to hers.

She noticed that her hand was shaking a little, this surprised her but it made her aware of her incredible horniness now. It was like the more aroused William became, the more it affected her. His eyes fixed on her, his complete focus, to the exclusion of everything else, stoked a fire in her pussy. She knew she was dripping wet now.

Tanya kept her eyes on William as she slowly removed her blouse, the buttons opening almost on their own. She dropped the blouse off to one side, not breaking eye contact with him. She felt for the zipper on the side of her skirt. Once she had the zipper, she quickly slid it down, the quiet zip sound standing out distinctly in the quiet room.

Tanya lifted her hips enough to slide the skirt down to her feet, then quickly flick away. She laid back, clad only in her bikini panties and matching bra. She knew he was aware of her change in look, each dropped garment having resulted in a spike of arousal for William.

The bra clasped in the front, she hesitated only a second, her hands on the clasp, she felt his attention drop to her hands. With a small clicking sound, the clasp was undone, only her hands held the cups over her breasts, keeping them from his view.

Tanya could feel the sexual energy coming off of William now, she could draw some from him without even touching him. The feeling of his energy entering her was all it took to calm her last concern. She moved her hands to the side, taking the bra with them. Her breasts were exposed to his gaze, for the first time.

Tanya tucked her arms through the straps of the bra, letting it lie beneath her. She smiled at William, loving the feeling of his gaze across her exposed body. She ran her hands back to her breasts, cupping them and gently squeezing her nipples. They were standing tall on her breasts now, advertising her arousal to the teenage boy.

Tanya could feel how excited it made him to watch her caress her breasts. She felt each surge within him when she would squeeze and roll her nipples. The sight was something he had often imagined, she was suddenly aware. She gently cupped each breast and presented them toward him, for his appreciation.

She couldn’t wait much longer she knew, Tanya moved her hands down, sliding the tips of her fingers along her skin, to her panties. She slid her fingers under the band on her hips and firmly slid them down, lifting her hips up to allow them to slide down over her ass.

The panties quickly found themselves lying near the skirt. Tanya laid back, slowly spreading her legs to shoulder width, giving William an unobstructed view up to her pussy. Both of her hands slid over the mound, sliding down along the sides, framing the pouting lips. She could feel the juices flowing out, running down between her legs.

Tanya used her hands to push the lips of her pussy together some, closing the lips mostly. Then she pulled to the sides, opening her pussy completely, she was sure that William was able to look inside of her now.

“Do you like what you see William? Do you dream of this sight? Have you wanted to see me naked before?”

Tanya watched William nod to each of her questions, his head bobbing slowly.

“My pussy is dripping wet William, do you think you would like to help me with that? I get awfully horny William, it might take you a long time to finish helping me. Are you willing to take as long as it takes?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.