I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Tanya was waiting outside of her place for William in the morning. She had spent an hour playing with her pussy the previous night, listening to her mother and father fuck. Thoughts of William and how he felt about her running around in her mind.

When she saw him approaching, it was like she hadn’t seen him in a long time. As he approached, she could begin to see what her mother was talking about. She could tell that he had masturbated this morning ... to her? She could tell he was happy, aside from the friendly smile, she could feel the pleasure coming from him.

Tanya was wearing a short plaid skirt that came to just above her knees, white sneakers and ankle socks. She had decided to go with a one of her geek t-shirts, a pale yellow with the word ‘meh’ written in the middle in black. With her expanded breasts, the ‘meh’ looks like it is being presented in front of her. She had her hair tied back in a simple ponytail.

“Hey Tanya.” his voice sounded as it always had, but this time she caught the underlying current of desire from him.

“Hey William.” Tanya didn’t feel much like talking, so she just started walking, William automatically falling beside her.

William just walked with her, he could see that she was thinking about something, so he just waited for her to say something. He couldn’t help but take an occasional glance at her, a little concerned at her silence.

Tanya was walking on automatic pilot. She wasn’t looking at William but she noticed that she kept getting ... impressions ... from him. As they walked, she focused on the sensations that were coming from him.

The walk to school usually took them about 20 minutes, this morning was a little longer as she was walking a little slower. Tanya was surprised to realize that she could tell that William was concerned about her. She could almost feel his eyes whenever he glanced at her.

As they walked, vehicles would drive by them and she would get an occasional ... flicker ... of something. Tanya noticed that someone had to be within 20-30 feet of her for her to pick anything up.

She really noticed it once they reached the school and a couple of buses had passed them, turning into the access lane to drop the students off. It was muted, but there was a riot of sensations from the buses. When the second bus passed them, she picked up a spike in desire from someone on the bus, and she could tell they were looking at her.

She was unable to find the source before the bus moved on. Once they turned into the school property, there were a lot of students standing around talking or slowly walking toward the main doors. Tanya could feel when someone caught Williams attention, another girl, or someone he knew, but she was happy that he quickly brought his attention back to her.

The door on the end of the North wing of the school was the closest one to her class from the direction she arrived at the school. There were always a lot of students standing around the door in the morning, like they are staying out of the school as long as they can be.

The school had over 1200 students attending, as Tanya was in the 8th grade, the bottom floor of this arm was all grade classes. The only ones elsewhere were the shop, home ec, music and computer rooms.

William had his locker about 20 feet from hers, and he headed there to drop his afternoon class books. Tanya opened her locker and put her books away. While she was looking into her locker, she closed her eyes and tried to focus on the hall and the students around her.

What was a background murmur became a boisterous silent cacophony. There were spikes, and surges of lust, desire ... want, throughout the hallway. She was surprised to see that she could tell where William was standing among all the other sensations. It was like his ... desires, had an individual identification to it.

Without warning there was an abrupt spike in desire behind her, she could tell that it was from 2 people, slowly moving past her. Tanya waited a few seconds, letting the center of the sensations move farther along, then turned slightly and looked around the door of her locker.

She saw 2 guys, wearing basketball jackets, walking by. As she looked, her eyes met one of the guys, the other looking away almost immediately. But the one on the left did not look away. She recognized the player, Duane Sloan.

Duane was in a grade above hers. He was part of the black students that shaved the sides of his head and kept the rest of his hair in a short cut. Tanya had seen him before and thought he was pretty hot. He was a lot taller than her, and was in great shape. She didn’t hold his gaze for too long, quickly looking back into her locker.

She felt him keep looking for a little longer. She also noticed that there was a ‘heat’ inside her abdomen. Tanya found her mind wandering over what he would look like with no shirt, she had a clear vision of his naked torso ... her eyes became a little unfocused, she licked her lips.

A loud laugh behind her drew her attention back to where she was. Tanya gave her head a shake and finished placing her books. She closed and locked her locker, taking a breath to settle her suddenly jumpy stomach. Her reaction surprised her a little. William was standing nearby, waiting for her to finish.

She could tell that he had not noted anything unusual. She stepped away from her locker, headed toward her homeroom. Duane was sticking in her thoughts, she realized that her pussy was getting frustratingly wet. She was not looking forward to 3 hours of class with a pussy demanding attention.

Tanya put it down to her increased level of arousal that she could detect even more sensations from her fellow students today. It seemed like everyone she walked by was giving off something, all of it just giving her little spikes of desire.

She dropped into her seat, William taking his beside her. She was trying to focus on what she’d had to do for homework for her first class. She remembered that it was History first, so she did not have to go anywhere.

Tanya tried to focus on the class, and get sex off her mind. It didn’t help that every few minutes, she would get a pulse of desire ... lust from the direction of William to her left. She never looked over at him, but after the second burst, she decided to tease him a bit as a form of punishment.

The next time she felt the surge, she directed an encouraging enhancement back, nothing too intense, but enough to spice whatever was going through his mind. Tanya found it relaxing her to give these little pushes. She found that she could do the response almost automatically, without having to consciously control it.

By the end of the class, Tanya was feeling much better and more relaxed. She could tell that she had a tremendous lust, but it was not trying to get her attention. It felt like a pool of ‘potential’ that was waiting for her to tap into.

As she got up and packed away her books from the class, she gave a quick look over at William. She could see that he was a little flushed, showing a few signs of being horny. As she looked, Tanya saw some movement behind William and saw that it was Shirley sitting on the other side of William. Shirley was very horny.

Tanya stopped as she realized that at least some of the ‘pulses’ of desire that she had picked up, had been coming from Shirley and not William. Tanya could clearly see that Shirley was very aroused. Her face was flushed, there was a faint sheen of sweat to her brow and Tanya could almost feel the desire coming off her.

Tanya felt bad, she had never intended to tease Shirley like that, and she could see that Shirley was ready to pop. Unfortunately for her, she had the same math class that Tanya did and there was barely time to reach it before the class began. William was in the advanced maths class and was headed to another class.

Shirley quickly got her books together and exited the history class, heading straight for the next one. She did glance quickly in Tanya’s direction, but when she saw Tanya looking back, she quickly turned her head back and left.

The math class was a lot like history, the same bursts of feeling and desire from the students. This time Tanya was able to identify Shirley from the others and she was not calming down.

The class was taught by Mr. Raft, he spoke with a slight English accent, making it a little difficult to follow him occasionally. He was a small man, standing around 5’6”, as far as Tanya could tell. He was lean, almost scrawny, and was usually wearing a suit to class. Tanya did not get any impressions from him.

Tanya couldn’t help feeling guilty at turning Shirley on. She had only meant to tease William, maybe see how far she could push before he became obvious. She didn’t know what she would have done after having achieved that, but she had not meant to drive Shirley to distraction.

Thinking back, she could see now that there had been 2 distinct sources of lust, but at the time, she had just expected it was all from William.

It wasn’t until the class was almost over, when Shirley glanced her way, and their eyes met for a second. Tanya was not expecting the surge of desire that hit her from Shirley. That was not something that she had done, she realized that Shirley wanted badly.

Shirley was not in Tanya’s next class, so once it had ended, Tanya watched Shirley take off quickly, not looking back. William was in the class with her, he took the seat beside her at their table in the chemistry lab, 2 others sitting on the other side. Today it was the Gerald twins Tommy and Harriet. They were usually good lab partners, and all sat together if they could for this class.

The twins were a few inches taller than Tanya, but Harriet was still bustier than Tanya, even with Tanya’s changes. They both had vibrant red hair and the accompanying pale skin. The freckles were usually not particularly visible unless they were embarrassed.

Tanya could immediately tell that William was still feeling the effects of her teasing him earlier. She could see he was still a little flushed. He tried to be subtle, but she didn’t miss the quick glance his eyes took down to her chest. Though once Harriet sat down, she noted that he couldn’t stop an occasional glance at her as well.

“Hey Tanya! I’d heard that you were not feeling too good. Was it a cold or flu or something? That would suck. The last few days have been great. Tom was saying that the weekend should be even better, so planning on spending some time out by the pool. If it wasn’t a cold or something, food poisoning? I would not have enjoyed going through the horrible heaves when...”

“Harriet! Give her a chance to answer at least one of the questions.” Tommy was smiling as he spoke.

Tanya had known them for a while and wasn’t surprised at Harriet’s barrage of comments. She could see that Harriet had realized she was rambling again, and was a little embarrassed. The flush spreading across her upper chest and cheeks.

Tanya was a little surprised to note that she did not feel anything from Harriet, but there was something from Tommy ... not sure what it was. But it made her tingle.

Thoughts of Shirley are dropped as she catches up with the twins and reassures Harriet that it was just a passing sickness, and that she is fine now. They paired up for the class, working as a pair for the labs.

Tanya was relieved not to get any response from Harriet, she didn’t think she wanted to know that about her friend, at least not yet. Maybe it was with her new perspective, but she did find herself with a niggling curiosity about the tingle from Tommy.

Mr. Dionne got the class working on the lab after a brief explanation of what to do. He made a point of walking around the class, keeping a close eye on the students. At almost 6’, he towered over the students in the class, and no one talked back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.