Jinx - Cover

Jinx

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: When people say the same thing at the same time they have to kiss, or at least those are the rules Emma and Megan play by. The other night at the restaurant it happened. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Sometimes Megan and Emma get carried away. For instance tonight at Edwardo’s they have the back corner table, the kissing corner, Megan calls it, and they are sitting side by side waiting for their waiter, and Emma says, “You know,” at the same time Megan says, “You know,” and then they both say “Jinx,” at exactly the same time, so naturally they have to kiss.

Two women kissing

It starts out innocently enough, with just the barest press of lips to lips, but of course that isn’t enough, for even the slightest taste of Megan’s lips makes Emma want more, and even the slightest taste of Emma’s lips makes Megan want more. How much more is the question.

Megan’s tongue teases the outer corner of Emma’s lips. Emma’s tongue does the same thing to the opposite corner of Megan’s mouth. Tiny, tickling tongue touches. Sly shuffles against the slippery lip skin. They both have the same thought. This is like licking the edge of Emma’s/Megan’s clit. It makes them both gulp. One involuntary swallow. And their mouths open to each other. Megan’s tongue penetrates first. Emma sucks Megan’s tongue while tickling the underside with her own tongue. When their tongue tips touch, both girls shiver. Again their lips lock. Megan’s hand finds its way under Emma’s skirt and a moment later inside Emma’s panties. Her fingers fondle the erect clit and a moment later plunge into Emma’s hot wet cunt. They are still kissing when, with a muffled cry, Emma comes, her cunt convulsing on Megan’s thrusting fingers.

They are still kissing when the waiter asks, “Do you need more time or are you ready to order?”

Megan says, “The appetizers have been lovely, but now—”

And Emma says, “We need to go home for the main course.”

“Enjoy,” says the waiter, with a knowing smile.

Enjoy they do. The feast, as always, is delicious. Afterwards, nestled against each other, Emma says, “Back at Edwardo’s you were going to tell me something. Do you remember what it was?”

“No,” Megan says. “You were going to tell me something, too.”

“I know,” Emma said, “but for the life of me I can’t—”

“Maybe tomorrow we have to go back,” Megan suggests. “To spur our memory.”

“Good idea,” Emma says, “but for now—”

“Dessert!” they both say at once.

Two naked women on a bed. One is fingering the other’s crotch from behind

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.