Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping - Cover

Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping

Copyright© 2020 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the third story in the series. Debbie, the big-breasted head cheerleader, takes the newly initiated Anna (now nicknamed Tissues since she was caught stuffing her bra) for her new wardrobe. The fifteen-year-old freshman learns a lot about herself, but struggles with her place in the world. Top or bottom? Or both? She also struggles with her feelings about having all of her humiliating secrets revealed to the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

Ms. Martin came back to the stage, “OK Ladies, I think we have another naughty girl in the house!” The crowd roared.

Here it comes, I thought. My turn. Didn’t I already get enough from Ms. Jansen?

“We have a horny little girl with no titties that likes to cum without permission,” Ms. Martin continued, “Should tit-less little girls be allowed to cum?”

The crowd booed and hissed, “Nooooo!”

“Tissues, get your little butt out here right now!” Ms. Martin ordered.

I took a deep breath and walked out to loud cheering. I could see that all the ladies were now naked. Ms. Martin was the only one with clothes on and she was still fully dressed!

Ms. Martin grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the chains and spreader bar that were still ready. She attached my wrists and ankles the same way she did with Debbie, but she didn’t wait to lift my legs up and support my back on the bench. In less than a minute, I was tied and spread – completely helpless.

“I hear,” she said as she worked, “that Tissues here is quite ticklish!”

The crowd cheered.

Oh God no, I thought. Not again. I’m so ticklish. And there’s so many ladies here to tickle me!

“Let’s see what we have here,” she said as she opened a box, “feathers, Q-tips, brushes, and all kinds of other tickly things!”

“Tickle her! Make her pee! Feather her asshole!” was screamed from the ladies.

I looked over as the door to the ladies room swung open. Debbie strode out angrily, tits swinging, right onto the stage. She went over to the box and grabbed a feather in each hand. “I’ll get even with you, you fucking cunt!” she said.

Ms. Martin grabbed Debbie by the shoulder, “Hold on, hold on, hold on. You’ll get your chance,” she whispered in Debbie’s ear for a moment and then addressed the crowd, “Here’s what we’re gonna do. Each chair has a number on the back. Check your chairs ladies. Numbers one and two come up onto the stage.”

Two ladies jumped up screaming. They high-fived each other and came up onto the stage.

“Each of you grab something to tickle with and start on Tissues’ feet,” Ms. Martin instructed.

They quickly did as they were told and in no time, I was a giggling mess as two paint brushes were being run up and down the soles of my very ticklish feet. They tickled under and between my toes, too.

“Pleeeeeeseee ... Noooooo! ... Heeheeheehee ... I’m soooooo ... ticklish!”

I heard Ms. Martin’s next announcement, “Numbers two and three, get up here and start on her armpits.”

I was too distracted to see what was going on, but before too long two puffy feathers were being run up and down over my ribs and armpits.

“Oh God ... No! It’s too much ... P ... P ... Please! Heehee haahaa.”

“Look! Her fat pussy is just drooling all over my nice stage!” Ms. Jansen teased, “Next up, numbers five and six! I’d tell you to tickle her titties, but she doesn’t have any. It must be so humiliating! Start working on those long, thick nipples!”

Two ladies jumped up shrieking and ran up to the stage. They squeezed in next to the ladies tickling my pits and started working my sensitive nipples with two pointy feathers each. They ran circles around them, ran the feathers up and down the long shafts and tickled the tips.

“Whhooooaaaa ... Haaaahaaaahaaaa ... mmmmmmm ... Please please ... haaahaaahaaa ... no more!”

The sensation on my nipples was maddening. I couldn’t decide if it was more ticklish or more arousing, but I didn’t care at the time. I thrashed around wildly trying to get those wicked feathers off my sensitive nipples.

Ms. Jansen secured a strap around my waist and tightened up on the chains a bit to hold me still. I wasn’t able to wiggle around so much, so the ladies had an easier time tickling their targets. I could feel my pussy dripping down over my asshole. I was a horny mess. I wasn’t sure how much I could take, but I knew more was coming.

“Next up, number seven! Those fat, thick pussy lips look lonely. I think they need some attention.”

The tickling I was already enduring prevented me from focusing too much on what else was going on around me. Over my shrieking and laughing, I could hear what Ms. Jansen said into the microphone, but not much else. Number seven was the redhead from earlier. She squatted between my legs and wasted no time in attacking my swollen cunny with a thin vibrating tickler.

I tried to move my sensitive cunny away from the tickler, but the strap over my waist kept me pretty still. All I could do was rock my hips up and down an inch or two. The redhead kept the tickler in contact with my lips as I humped the air.

“Haaahaaa ... heeeheee ... Oh my God! ... I can’t ... P ... P ... Pleeeeeeeaaaase Sssssstooooop...”

But they didn’t stop. I felt the sensation building. The tickling was maddening. Having my body exposed was humiliating. My next humiliation would eventually happen. The thought of it just brought me closer to the edge.

“And now, lucky number eight!” The woman shrieked as Ms. Jansen called her up, “You win the prize and get to tickle that gigantic clitty! I think it grew another two inches longer today!”

When I heard that I looked down to see if it actually grew. I couldn’t see, but realized that Ms. Jansen must have been teasing. At least I hoped she was teasing. If it got any bigger, I’d have trouble hiding it from the world under my clothes. Thinking about that made my clitty twitch.

I felt the ladies being moved around. The two armpit ticklers moved up, one on each side of my head. That made room for my nipple ticklers to shift up which then made room for my clitty tickler to step in and attach from above. My clitty was so engorged, it already stuck far out from its hood, but she pulled the hood back further, completely exposing my humiliating clit. She went right to work on it with a vibrating tickler.

“Noooooo ... Not th ... th ... that ... Haaahaaahaaahaa ... Haaahaaahaaahaa ... MmmmmMmmmmMmmm...”

I switched between laughing and moaning as the tickling of my body parts came into and out of focus in my mind. The tickling on my feet and pits made me laugh. The tickling on my sensitive nipples, swollen cunny lips and huge clitty made me laugh and moan. All of a sudden, my eyes shot open as a new sensation came quickly on me. It must have been hidden by all of the other stimulation I was under.

“Wait ... Please ... Haaahaaahaaahaa ... I’m gonna pee! Haaahaaahaaahaa ... I’m gonna pee like a little girl!”

They didn’t stop and didn’t take long for the sensation to overtake my body and a thick yellow stream shot out of my cunny.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh ... Ahhhhhhh...”

The redhead ducked and rolled out of the way. She avoided getting spashed by my pee. Everyone else kept up their attacks. My clitty was even being tickled while I peed. I thought about how humiliated my Mom was when she was tickled until she peed. I hoped my torture would end when my pee stream subsided, but I was wrong. They kept right on going.

“Haaahaaahaaahaa ... Haaahaaahaaahaa ... Heeeheeeheee...”

The redhead didn’t step back in right away. Ms. Jansen got between my legs. I couldn’t see what she was up to, but the realized that she was attaching the clamps to my cunny lips to spread them. I was going to be tickled inside my cunny!

“Please ... I ... I ... I’ve had enough. Haaahaaahaaahaa ... Haaahaaahaaahaa...”

Ms. Jansen finished her work and the redhead got back into position to use her vibrating tickler on my now completely exposed inner cunny.

I laughed, moaned, shrieked, begged, pleaded, wiggled and thrashed. Nothing made them stop. I knew they wanted to totally humiliate me. Gone was the confident girl strutting around the stage, commanding the audience. She was replaced by a sweating mess who could hardly breathe.

“Everybody STOP!” Ms. Jansed ordered. All at once the tickling stopped.

Thank God! All I could do was breath at that point. I got three or four deep breaths in before...

“GO!” and the tickling resumed.

“Noooohoohoohoo ... Please stop ... Haaahaaahaaa ... Heeeheeeheee ... No mohohohooore...”

The redhead and my clitty tickler teased me with their vibrating ticklers. They knew just how far to go without making me go over the edge. I needed to get over it though. I needed to have a giant squirt cum in front of all these ladies. I needed to totally humiliate myself. Not only would that be the only thing to stop the tickling, I just needed to be humiliated.

“OK. Time for our HEAD cheerleader to get in on the fun!” Ms. Jansen said.

Oh my God. I’d forgotten about Debbie. I glanced over and saw her naked in her heels rocking form one foot to the other, rubbing her clitty with her thighs. She was waiting for a trigger to be pulled like a bullet in a gun. I noticed that she held her hands behind her back.

“Finish her,” Ms. Jansen ordered.

I expected Debbie to jump in and start tickling me somewhere. Instead, she just strode over and slowly brought out what she had been hiding behind her back. My mouth shot open when I saw it.

“No ... Please Debbie ... I ... c ... can ... can’t take that again ... heeeheeeheee...”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.