Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping - Cover

Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping

Copyright© 2020 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the third story in the series. Debbie, the big-breasted head cheerleader, takes the newly initiated Anna (now nicknamed Tissues since she was caught stuffing her bra) for her new wardrobe. The fifteen-year-old freshman learns a lot about herself, but struggles with her place in the world. Top or bottom? Or both? She also struggles with her feelings about having all of her humiliating secrets revealed to the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

Debbie and I sat in the small dressing room and chatted for a few minutes. She explained that Ms. Connor was a partner in the bar and that the back room we were in was a secret – and very illegal. I found out that all the cheerleaders had danced in there at one time or another. She told me in no uncertain terms what would happen to me and my Mom if I ever ratted them out. Of course, my performance was recorded and would be kept as insurance.

No men were ever allowed. The customers in the back room all pay big bucks to see teenage girls strip, and more. I’d have loved to see Debbie’s performance. I bet the ladies loved her huge titties.

The announcer popped her head into the dressing room, “Two minutes. Debbie, put a dress and heels on. Nothing else.”

Looking down, Debbie replied, “Yes, Ms. Martin.”

“Are you going to strip?” I asked, excitedly.

“I don’t know,” Debbie said as she stood to start looking through the clothes on the rack.

“Can I try a different pair of heels? These are so cheesy.”

“No. Just keep those on. Remember, you need to do what you’re told.”

“OK, but I’d like to try them sometime. They look so slutty.”

Debbie stripped naked and pulled a sheer red dress over her head. It was obscenely tight over her titties. Her nipples were clearly visible. Her butt was barely covered. She slipped her feet into a pair of red mules and was instantly six inches taller.

“Do I look slutty?” she asked and twirled.

Ms. Martin stepped into the dressing room, “Tissues, go wash up in the ladies room. I need to talk to Debbie a minute.”

She held the curtain open for me. I stepped out and found the ladies room. I thought about making myself cum, but I didn’t want to get in trouble. I washed up and returned to the dressing room.

“I’ll introduce Debbie first, then call you out after two songs, Tissues,” Ms. Martin explained before she left us.

“Here we go,” Debbie said.

“Ladies, I’m sure you all remember Debbie, our HEAD cheerleader. She just couldn’t resist getting out here for you, so here she is!” Ms. Martin announced to the ladies.

“That’s my cue,” Debbie said and stepped out to the stage as the music started.

I peeked out through the curtain to watch. Debbie was awesome. She had no trouble dancing with the heels on. Obviously, she’s had a lot of practice. She wasted no time and was naked half-way through the first song. When she turned her back to the audience, she saw that I was peeking and gave me a wink and ran her hand over her bald pussy.

When the second song was over Ms. Martin announced, “What do you say we bring Tissues back out? I think she’s still naked and ready for you.” The crowd cheered loudly.

I stepped out on the stage. Debbie took the lead and guided me through some sexy girl-girl dancing. We felt each other up, kissed, spanked each other’s butts and rub our bodies together. The crowd ate it up.

I noticed that the ladies in the crowd were starting to undress. Most were down to bra and panties. Some had pantyhose and others had garters and stockings on.

At some point, Debbie wound up with a riding crop and started smacking me with it. Not too hard. She guided me into different positions and smacked me all over, including my nipples and pussy.

“Is it Tissues turn to be in charge?” Ms. Martin asked the crowd. They cheered their response.

Debbie dropped the crop and a flogger was pushed into my hand. Oh My God, I thought. Was I really going to be allowed to punish Debbie?

Debbie turned her back to the crowd, bent over at the waist and spread her legs wide. That was all the invitation I needed. I flogged her bottom and even swung the flogger up to slap her pussy. I remembered what happened when I punished Debbie’s Mom and made sure that I didn’t get carried away.

Debbie turned back around and held her huge titties up for me to flog. I slapped them good and the crowd cheered. More money flew onto the stage.

It went back and forth for a couple of songs. Me spanking Debbie, then her spanking me. Some of the ladies even got to spank us. They were spanking much harder than Debbie and I spanked each other. It felt good though. I stayed nice and horny the whole time.

Ms. Martin broke in, “OK Ladies. Who needs to cum?” The crowd roared and a second bidding war started.

When the bidding was over, a thin red head jumped onto the stage. She was wearing black lingerie, which she stripped off immediately. She was shaved almost bald, just a small patch of red hair sat on top of her slit.

She spoke to Ms. Martin briefly then stood clenching her thighs and rocking back and forth from one foot to the next as the music started again. Ms. Martin spoke to Debbie who laid on her back on the stage. Even on her back, her massive titties stood up proudly.

The woman came over knelt down and straddled Debbie’s head, then lowered her face down to Debbie’s pussy. Debbie spread her legs wide and allowed the woman to lick her wet pussy while she started to tongue the pussy that was in her face.

The crowd loved the show.

Ms. Martin came over to me and said in my ear, “Lick her asshole,” as if it was a perfectly normal thing to say.

I guess I hesitated a moment, since Ms. Martin grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. She pushed down on my shoulder, forcing me onto my knees. “Don’t make me call Ms. Connor,” she said into my ear, while pushing my face between the redhead’s butt cheeks.

My pussy tingled. I wanted to lick her asshole – wanted to make her cum. But I also wanted Ms. Martin to force me. She pushed my face forward with one hand while she spread the redhead’s butt cheek with the other. I stuck my tongue out and touched it to the center of the woman’s asshole. She moaned loudly and pushed her butt back into my face. She reached out with one hand and pulled on her other butt cheek, spreading it so wide that my tongue slipped in her asshole.

I moved my tongue in and out of her asshole, wiggled it back and forth, up and down. The redhead rocked her hips, pushing her pussy onto Debbie’s face and then her asshole into mine. She froze for a minute as her orgasm hit. I wanted her to squirt in Debbie’s face, but I couldn’t see if she did or not. She had a long hard cum and then finally collapsed on top of Debbie.

I stood up and the woman rolled off Debbie and onto her back. Debbie just laid there breathing heavily. I guessed that the woman was suffocating her while she came. She certainly got her money’s worth.

Ms. Martin grabbed my arm again, “Start dancing. Keep them occupied for a few minutes.”

I did as I was told and worked the pole while the woman and Debbie collected themselves. The woman eventually got up, gathered her clothes and stumbled back to her seat naked.

Debbie recovered enough to join me with some sexy dancing until the song ended.

“OK ladies. I have a special announcement to make. Somebody here has been a very naughty girl.” Ms. Martin announced. “Who’s been a naughty girl?”

The crowd erupted. Hands shot up. “I’m a naughty lezzie! I came in my panties! I need a spanking! I’m a dirty cum slut!”

I knew who she was talking about. It wasn’t any of the ladies in the audience. It was me. I didn’t cum, so it wasn’t that. I’m sure they’d think of something. All these ladies were about to punish me. My nipples swelled and my clitty throbbed thinking about it.

I shot a glance over at Debbie. She just stood with her hands clasped, looking down at the floor.

“Debbie has been very, VERY naughty,” Ms. Martin said, “and she needs to be punished!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.