Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping - Cover

Debbie Takes Tissues Shopping

Copyright© 2020 by Mary Kwite

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the third story in the series. Debbie, the big-breasted head cheerleader, takes the newly initiated Anna (now nicknamed Tissues since she was caught stuffing her bra) for her new wardrobe. The fifteen-year-old freshman learns a lot about herself, but struggles with her place in the world. Top or bottom? Or both? She also struggles with her feelings about having all of her humiliating secrets revealed to the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Squirting   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   ENF  

Debbie strode quickly and I stumbled to keep up as she pulled me by the hand. The toy plastic heels I was wearing weren’t made for walking. We walked about two blocks when Debbie pulled me toward the door of a bar. I thought about reminding her that we weren’t old enough to go to a bar but thought better of it. Nothing I said mattered anyway.

We entered the bar. It was dimly lit and there wasn’t much in the way of decoration. Just the bar stools and a few tables. All the chairs didn’t even match. Debbie greeted the bartender, who looked us both over. I guessed that she was around my Mom’s age and rather plain looking.

“We’ll be in back,” Debbie said without stopping to chat.

“Of course,” the bartender replied, following us with her eyes. I stumbled along as Debbie dragged me behind her.

I noticed two large women at the bar dressed like bikers and another two women at a table. No one else was in the place, maybe since it was still early in the day. They all watched as I was paraded by them, struggling to keep my bald cunny out of view.

Debbie pushed us through a swinging door into the kitchen. It didn’t look like much cooking was done in there and there was no cook. All I really saw were stacked cases of beer and liquor. Debbie didn’t stop until she reached a door at the back of the kitchen. She punched a code into the lock and pushed her way into another dimly lit room.

There were few tables and chairs on our right and a stage on our left. The stage had a pole in the middle that ran from ceiling to floor. I’d seen this set up in some movies. I was in a strip bar!

Debbie pulled me up the three steps, onto the stage and behind a curtain that was on the left side of the stage. The space behind the curtain was no bigger than a closet. There was a clothes rack on our right and a beat-up vanity on our left.

Debbie sat me down at the vanity. “Put some lipstick on,” she ordered as she started rummaging through the clothes on the rack.

“Debbie ... P ... Please ... I’m ... I can’t be a stripper! I’m only fifteen!” I begged.

She ignored me and kept looking through the clothes.

I started looking around at what was on the vanity and in the drawer. All the lipsticks were bright red and obviously used. I knew it was pointless to argue. I picked out the least gross looking lipstick I could find and put it on my lips. My hand was shaking. I didn’t have a lot of experience with makeup, since Mom wouldn’t allow me to wear it. I got it on, but it was messy. I looked silly between the sloppy lipstick and pig tails Ms. Jansen gave me.

“You can keep that skirt on,” Debbie said, “But you’ll need some panties to start with. We don’t want to reveal that fat pussy right away.”

My heart sank. I was going to be made to strip. All I could think about was a bunch of greasy men ogling my embarrassing body and touching me with their grubby hands until the cops busted in and arrested us all. What would happen to me in a jail cell dressed like this?

“Let me see,” Debbie said and looked at my reflection in the mirror, “Perfect!”

I guess she thought I looked perfectly ridiculous with my sloppy lipstick job.

“Put these on,” she ordered and held out a tiny white G-string for me to step into. I nearly vomited thinking about how many other cunnies had been in it. I hoped they washed it, at least.

She pulled my top off next and helped me into a white cropped halter top that was obviously made for a women with titties. “I’ll be right back,” she said and stepped out of the dressing room.

I got the top on and looked around a bit noticing some ridiculously high heels under the clothes rack. I’d never walked in any kind of heels before and didn’t think I’d be able to walk in those.

Everything happed so fast since we left Ms. Jansen’s shop. But while I was waiting for Debbie, I had some time to think. They’re going to make me dance around a strip naked. I was panicking, but my cunny drooled into my little panties. I ran a finger over them and felt how soaked they were.

Then I remembered the strap marks on my chest and bottom. Oh my God! They’re going to know I was punished! They’re all going to see that I’m a naked, horny little girl that got spanked! That thought only made me drool more.

Debbie barged in and snapped me back to reality. She stood me up and started stuffing tissues into the halter top. TISSUES! I wondered if she’d let me keep the top on so that maybe everyone would think I was older. Yes, that must be it. Maybe I won’t be naked after all, I hoped.

“Everyone’s here. Just dance to the music and do what you’re told. I’ll direct you from the side of the stage,” Debbie said and left the dressing room. My heart sank.

“Ladies, thank you for coming to today’s show,” I heard a voice say from behind the curtain. “We have a special treat for you, a new dancer making her first appearance anywhere. Please welcome Tissues!”

Some music started playing. I knew I had to go out there but sat for a moment. She said “ladies.” I’m in a lesbian bar!

Debbie poked her head in the curtain, “What the fuck are you waiting for?”

I took a deep breath and stepped out onto the stage. There were six or eight women seated at the tables. The biker couple wasn’t there. These women were well-dressed in business suits. They applauded and cheered as I stepped out.

I just stood there in a daze for a minute, not knowing what to do. “Dance you fucking idiot,” Debbie said from the side of the stage, “or I’ll strap the shit out of you instead!”

I danced awkwardly. It wasn’t that I didn’t know how to dance. It was these stupid toy heels. The audience must have liked what they saw, since they all cheered and whistled.

I heard them call out as I danced, “Bend over! Take it off! Show us your tits!”

I’m not sure what came over me, I got really into it. And really horny. I danced around the stage, turning around to show them my butt. I bent over a few times too. They really loved that.

“Look at those strap marks! Naughty girl got a spanking!” They screamed, which only encouraged me more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.