26 December 2006
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

The house phone rang. Karen stood, suddenly losing her balance for a moment before going to answer it.

“Are you okay, Mom?” Brad asked.

“I suddenly felt dizzy. I sure hope I’m not getting anything. This is the season for colds and the flu,” she said, sitting down again.

“I’ll get the phone, Mom,” Brenda offered.

“I noticed that her face was flushed earlier,” Wendy mentioned.

“When was the last time you had a period, Mom?” Diane asked.

“Maybe you’re pregnant,” Brenda added, answering the phone.

“I wish!” She smiled, looking at Dan.

“I guess I’m just having early menopause symptoms. I haven’t had a period in about six months,” Karen mentioned.

“Angie wants to know if there’s anything you want her and Cindy to bring.” Brenda asked.

“Just their hot, sexy bodies,” Karen grinned. She looked at the time on the grandfather clock. “Cathy, Ben, and Danny should be here soon. Dan, you and Tiffany have enough time to fuck before we get supper started.”

Dan walked over to Tiffany and held out his right hand. She hesitantly placed her hand in his, and he lifted her to her feet. Dan moved to the space on the couch. He cupped her face in his hands, his thumbs feeling her soft skin. “Tiffany, I want you to feel comfortable with me fucking you. If you have any hesitations, you can sit down and no one will think any less of you,” he whispered. “Can I fuck you, Tiffany?”

“Yes, you can fuck me, Mr. Hayward,” she replied softly.

Dan cupped her chin and lightly kissed her. She met his kiss and accepted his tongue into her mouth. She cupped his head in her hands, pressing her firm body against his.

“Do you want me to use a condom?” He whispered.

“No,” she replied softly.

He took the hem of her top and pulled it up, revealing her bra-filled tits. He put his hand behind her and unsnapped her bra with two fingers.

“Dan has always been able to undo a woman’s bra with just two fingers,” Karen joked, getting a laugh. Her bra fell to the floor, revealing her petite, firm tits. Tiffany kissed Dan as he began to pull her skirt down; it fell to the floor. She was now fully naked, and she put her arms around his neck. Their heart rates increased. Dan admired her young, teenage body.

Her small mounds stood out, and he could easily count her ribs that supported a flat stomach. Tiff’s hip bone and pubic bones protruded. Her long, slender legs met painted toenails. The slight puff of light brown pussy hair proved Tiffany was a natural blonde.

“I’m a little nervous,” she whispered in his ear.

“I am a little too. Why don’t you decide how we’ll fuck?” he suggested fondling her left tit.

“I hate the small size of my boobs,” she said, seeing Dan’s hand cover her tit.

“You can’t expect them to be adult size now. Besides, to me your breasts are absolutely perfect on you,” he supported.

She nodded her approval before pulling Dan’s shirt off and kissing his nipples. She then undid his jeans. Tiffany stooped, her cute ass inches away from Jake’s left foot. She pulled at Dan’s jeans and underwear. His semi-hard six-inch cock popped out into her sight. He stepped out of his clothes. Tiffany hadn’t seen a cock this big before except for the nude pictures she and her girlfriends had looked at on internet sites and joked about.

Jake felt a little jealous seeing Tiffany smile up at Dan, who has a much bigger cock. “It’s only natural that you’ll feel a little jealous seeing Tiff sucking on another guy’s cock and getting fucked by him,” Wendy reassured Jake, placing her left hand high on his right leg. The heart rates of everyone in the room increased.

Tiffany grasped Dan’s cock and began stroking it. She looked to Jake, who smiled and nodded. She kissed the head and looked up at Dan as she took his cock into her mouth. She tried to suck on it and winced, beginning to choke.

“Tiffany, you can’t take a cock that big into your mouth all at once,” Wendy cautioned, and the others laughed. She slid her hand up Jake’s leg for support as she stood. Her fingertips brushed against his hardening cock. “Here, let me show you.” Wendy went to her knees beside Tiffany, his cock still in her hand.

Wendy smiled up at her lover. She kissed the head and sucked Dan’s cock into her mouth in stages. “Don’t take a cock all at once. You’ll gag if you let it slide down over the back of your tongue. Karen taught me to let the head slide across the top of my mouth. It might tickle, but at least you won’t gag. Sometimes I’ll swallow as I pull the head forward like this,” Wendy demonstrated, sucking on Dan’s cock for a few strokes. “You had better take over or I’ll suck him off for you.”

“No, I’d sooner do that myself.” Wendy watched Tiff suck on Dan’s cock.

“That’s better, you’ll have to practice on Jake more often,” she smiled at him.

“That’s for sure!” He quickly agreed, and they laughed.

“And Mr. Hayward,” Tiffany added.

“And Brad,” Wendy whispered.

Wendy stood and sat, placing her hand again on Jake’s leg. She casually put her hand right on his cock and let it remain there. “I can’t believe how turned on I’m getting watching my Dan getting his cock sucked on by your Tiffany.” Dan helped Tiff to her feet and placed her on the couch. Her head was almost against Jake’s left thigh, his hard cock wanted to search for its home.

Tiffany spread her legs and held her arms out for Dan. He sank into the couch, moulding to her slim figure. Dan would normally eat a woman’s pussy for a while, then fuck her. This time, he wanted to reassure Tiffany that her body was perfect for him. He kissed his way up from the knee to knee. He briefly nibbled her clit and pussy lips, noting she was moist already, and then moved higher.

Wendy enjoyed watching her man in action and couldn’t help but start rubbing Jake’s cock through his jeans. She didn’t object to him putting his right hand high on her left leg. Dan smiled at Wendy, seeing her hand on Jake’s cock.

Dan kissed his way up her petite body, licking her flat stomach and nibbling on her pronounced curved ribs. He concentrated on each breast, tracing his tongue around in smaller circles toward her nipples. He tenderly nibbled each nipple and sucked them hard.

“You may think your breasts are small, but I think they are perfect for you,” he reassured her. “There is no need to feel self-conscious. You are perfect the way you are.”

“That’s what Jakes tells me too.”

Tiffany kissed him and held him tight as if breastfeeding him. He concentrated more on her breasts for a moment, keeping her nipples rock hard. Dan kneeled and put her legs over his, and she watched wide-eyed as he put the head of his cock to her pussy lips. They seemed to obediently part as the head entered her. Tiffany’s pussy swelled as it swallowed Dan’s hard cock. She looked from his cock to his eyes, smiling brightly, and then began gently fucking her.

“Good position, Dan, we want to get some pictures and video of you fucking Tiffany,” Karen said, picking up the video camera and handing it to Vicky.


A few minutes later, “Are you doing okay?” Dan asked, supporting his weight around Tiff.

“Perfect. I can feel you cock fill my pussy. This is the first time I’ve been fucked by a man other than Jake.”

“I feel honoured to be that first fuck. You have a wonderful feeling, pussy.”

“Thank you.” She pulled him closer to her firm body, sucking his tongue into her mouth. Karen and Vicky took plenty of pictures and videos of them.

“Can you fuck me, doggy? I want to see Jake,” she asked. Dan leaned back, his hard cock sliding out of her, glistening with the mixture of their juices. As Tiff turned around, she sucked it a few strokes. She moved to her knees, inches from Jake’s face. Dan put the head to her slit, and it swallowed his cock again. He continued to gently fuck her, caressing her slender hips.

Tiffany saw Wendy’s hand slightly rubbing Jake’s cock. “I love you, Jake,” she said softly. “Will you please kiss me?” She yearned, searching his eyes. He found it strangely erotic that she’d want him to kiss her while another man was fucking her. He leaned slightly, their lips touching. Tiff parted her lips, accepting Jake’s tongue. Dan’s fucking rhythm against Tiff’s lips pressed her lips more against his with each thrust.

“I need you to fuck me, Jake; please feel my tits,” she asked softly. Jake felt her left tit as Dan fondled her right one. “Oh, this feels so fucking good!” She exclaimed softly. Tiff winced, pressing her pussy back to meet Dan’s thrusts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.