26 December 2006
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan, Karen, family and friends spend a very interesting Boxing Day together..."So tell me Wendy, when are you going to give Dan his Christmas present?" "What do you mean? I thought we decided not to exchange gifts so I didn't get anything for you and Dan." "But you do have a gift for Dan," Wendy looked at Karen questioning her comment, "A gift you've had with you all your life. It didn't cost you a penny, yet it is priceless."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

One of the kids at the table next to them threw a toy onto the floor, and the dad had to lean over closer to Dan to pick it up. Dan’s fingers froze inside Wendy’s pussy. All he had to do was look up, and he’d see his hand between her legs. While her husband was leaning over, the woman looked directly at Wendy. She smiled and waved her hand at her. That’s when Wendy realized that the woman had been watching Dan finger her pussy all along.

Wendy was too far gone to care that they were being watched, and he waved back at her. The woman motioned with her right hand across her chest. Wendy pointed to herself. The woman moved her hand across her right tit as if opening her top. She wanted Wendy to show more tit to her. She undid another button on her blouse, opening it further. The inner halves of her tits already easily showed. Wendy looked at the woman who gave her the thumbs-up sign of approval. Her husband sat up, putting the toy on the table.

“Jake is quite a young man. You should be very proud of him.”

“I am.”

“He’s very worried about you.”

“He doesn’t have to be.”

“I know, but he sees his world falling apart right before his eyes. He said he thinks you and Dave are going to get a divorce. I told him that if you and Dave divorce, it has nothing to do with him or Timmy.”

“That’s what I told him.”

“Some parents just don’t love each other any more. Even though he knows that Karen and I are getting married, Jake approves of you and me being together. He says, I make you feel happy.”

“You do, and I’m very happy.”

“He also said that if having sex with you would make you happy, then go for it.”

“Do you think he knows that we’ve been fucking?”

“If he does, he’s hiding it very well.”

“I’m not going to hide our fucking from him any longer. You’re doing a great job on my pussy, keep it going,” she urged. To please the woman watching, Wendy used more hand action to rub Dan’s cock and spread her legs open wider.


Again, a toy went flying onto the floor, and this time it slid next to Dan’s left foot. He slipped his fingers out of Wendy’s pussy, and leaned over to pick it up. He stood, walked over to the table, and took a fleeting glance down the woman’s sweater. He didn’t realize she could see the full six inches of his hard cock pressing against his jeans. He stooped down between the oldest boy and the woman on his right.

“I didn’t know Darth Vader could fly so well,” Dan said to the boy. Dan placed his right hand on the table near the woman. She could see the glisten of Wendy’s pussy juices on his fingers.

In his best Darth Vader imitation, Dan said, “I am Darth Vader; are you Luke Skywalker?”

“Yes, I am,” the young boy giggled.

“I am visiting your planet to eat some of your apples, oranges, and peanut butter sandwiches.” The other boy and girl giggled and laughed.

“You have a very wonderful family,” Dan smiled at the woman.

“Thank you very much,” she replied, smiling at him and slightly rubbing Dan’s right fingers as a thank you, noticing that he had double wedding rings on his right hand. She made sure she transferred some of Wendy’s juices to her fingers. She leaned a little left, giving Dan a better view down her sweater.

“How old are your kids?” He asked.

“Five, three, and one,” the woman said, pointing to each child.

“Wow, you two sure have been pretty busy.”

“We love being busy,” the husband replied. Wendy saw the woman take Dan’s right hand in hers.

“My husband and I also like to be busy with other couples too, if you know what I mean,” she stated directly. She gave her sweater a little tug, showing Dan more of her chocolate cleavage.

“That sounds rather interesting. I should get back to my wife.” Dan stood, nodded to the husband, and returned to his chair. The woman made sure Wendy saw her lick her juices off her fingers.


Wendy put Dan’s hand directly back to her pussy. He worked his fingers into her and continued pleasing her.

“You seem to have a knack with kids,” she smiled.

“They are a nice-looking family,” Dan replied, glancing at them.

“Do you ever wish you could have any more kids?”

“At my age, Brad is only twelve years older than my grandson, Danny.”

“What would you do if Karen ended up pregnant?”

“I’d be really worried for her health and the baby’s, of course.”

“How would you feel, you know, about being a new dad at your age?”

“I’d have mixed feelings. First of all, I’d be ecstatic about being a dad again with Karen, but I wonder what sort of life I could give him or her. I’d be seventy-three when he or she was twenty. Imagine me holding two young children in my arms and introducing myself: in my right arm is my new granddaughter, and in my left is my new son.”

“Sometimes it’s the quality and not always the quantity of time you spend with children. I hope to have more kids someday,” Wendy remarked, dropping the bombshell by mistake.

Dan looked at her and said, “You’d want to have kids with me?”

“Yes,” she blushed, lowering her eyes. She regretted only the timing of the subject, not the topic.

“Why would you want to have kids with me? I’m way too old for you.”

“There you go again about our age difference. I don’t care about the difference. I love you.”

“What would Karen have to say about us having kids?”

“We sort of talked about that already. She’s in favour of it too. You know the actors Chandler Thompson and Sasha Ekelstone? He’s sixty, she’s thirty-five, and she just had his baby. That’s twenty-five years difference between them. We only have fourteen between us. Besides, I love you, Dan, and I’m hoping it would be a natural progression for us as a couple to have children,” she admitted.

“Children ... as in more than one?” He asked, wrinkling his brow.

“Perhaps two or three?” She asked sheepishly with a nervous laugh.

“You want to have three?!” Dan whispery exclaimed. He stopped fingering Wendy’s wet pussy. “I can’t promise you one way or the other right now about having kids. But what I do ask you is that if you value our relationship, our love, that you don’t go off the pill and get pregnant without discussing it with me first. I went through that with Karen, and it took twenty years to find out that Diane, Brenda, and Brad were my kids.”

“Karen told me her reasons why, and I understand her. I love you too much, Dan, to deceive you like that.”

“I promise that the three of us will discuss you and I having babies as soon as you and Dave are divorced.”

“Okay, now finish making me cum!” Wendy whispered, urging Dan’s fingers inside her. Dan continued working his magical fingers on her.

The black woman enjoyed the exhibition both live and on her cell phone. “Do you want me to see if they might be interested in being with us?” She asked her husband.

“If you want, but why them, when we could have chosen any other couple in here?”

“There is something about him I can’t figure out but want to find out.”


Dan was enjoying fingering Wendy, and it didn’t take much longer for her body to tense up. “Oh fuck Dan!” She whispered. Wendy covered her mouth and grunted her climax into her cupped hands. She exhaled deeply between his fingers, trying to escape. Dan could feel her thighs wiggling with pleasure. “Thank you, honey, I love you,” Wendy sighed in relief.

“I love you too, Wendy,” he said, giving her a light kiss on the lips. The black woman stopped her cell phone, certain she had witnessed the woman’s cum, and the other hidden viewer, Cindy, went back to serving customers.

“I definitely must have Dan do that to me too in public,” Cindy smiled, feeling the wetness between her legs.

“You know, when I was talking to the woman at their table, I think we got propositioned by her.”

“What do you mean?”

“When I asked her the ages of her kids, I said they must have been very busy, you know, fucking busy, to have three kids in five years. She said, ‘My husband and I also like to be busy with other couples to ... if you know what I mean.’”

“You think they want to get together with us?”

“Maybe they do.”

The woman at the table next to them stood and went to the washroom. Dan and Wendy both looked her over. She stood about five foot four and maybe 150 pounds. She had long, shoulder-length hair in loose curls. She filled out her low-cut v-neck sweater, and her black skirt was about six inches above the knee. She knew Dan and Wendy were checking her out and smiled politely at them.

“She’s very pretty,” Wendy observed.

The woman did her business, took off her panties and wrote a note on a piece of paper she had in her purse. She gave her vital parts a fresh spray of perfume and walked back out. Passing their table, she dropped her note beside Wendy and sat down.


“Hi honey, we’re here!” Vicky said loudly from the doorway. “Hi gang, glad you’re here,” Karen replied, greeting them. She and Vicky exchanged brief kisses and breast-to-breast hugs, and the same with Scott.

“Don’t forget me,” Abby offered, holding out her arms for hugging. Tiffany’s eyes widened in surprise, seeing the girls kissing as a normal greeting. “This is Jake’s girlfriend, Tiffany Warner,” Abby introduced.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.