Vhenan Aravel - Cover

Vhenan Aravel

Copyright© 2017 by eatenbydragons

Chapter 3: Married Life - The New Elf

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Married Life - The New Elf - Raviathan, a city elf with too many secrets and regrets, undergoes a long journey in order to find his way in the world. Part 1 is a Dragon Age Blight fic with many additions and twists to the original story. This story starts off on the fluffy side, but beware. Thar be dragons, and it will dip into darker territories. I'd rather overtag for potential triggers than undertag. Rape and prostitution occur rarely in the overall narrative, but they are present.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

Raviathan stood and picked his way carefully around his cousins before hopping down and hurrying over. Though her face and clothes were streaked with dirt from the road, her eyes puffy and her shoulders slumped with exhaustion, Raviathan thought her very attractive. Her cornflower blue eyes were striking and she had flawless, pale skin beneath the dust of the road. Her ash blonde hair was braided, making her look groomed despite her long journey. Like all elves, she was willowy with long limbs, but there was a delicacy to her features that made her seem appear daintier than most elves. Her eyes widened as he approached. Raviathan said, “Excuse me. Are you Nesiara?”

“Ah. Yes. I am” She smiled, obviously weary from the journey and intimidated by a new city.

“I’m Raviathan.” He took her pack, unable to keep from staring. This was his wife. He would wake up to the sight of her face for the rest of his days. Beautiful wasn’t a adequate word for her. “If you would like, I can show you to our apartment. You must be tired.”

She nodded as she studied his face just as intently as he studied hers. “That would be fine.”

He wanted to say something more, but was at a loss. She was tired, that much was clear. Best not to disturb her until she rested? Make a joke? Tell her how pretty she was? He hadn’t been flustered around a girl in years. In the end, he led her silently up the narrow stairs. There were a few calls from neighbors as he passed. Most noticed the new elf but said nothing yet. News would get around quickly enough anyway.

They entered the main room of his apartment, and Raviathan gestured at the comfortable chairs under the window. “Would you like some water? I can make tea, if you’d like.”

She sighed, half collapsing into a chair. “Water is fine.”

He brought her a glass of water, then headed up the ladder with her pack. Again, he was at a loss. Would she stay in the bunk bed with him? No. That was just silly. Would his father be bringing a new bed later? That seemed far too extravagant. He set her pack next on the floor near his trunk before heading back down.

“Would you like something to eat?” he asked.

“Sure. If it’s not a problem.”

Poor girl, he thought. She must be exhausted. He wondered how far away Highever was. Except for the messengers who were trained, elves were unused to long journeys. They had no cause for endurance training in an alienage that encompassed little more than a few city blocks. Although she was worn out from her journey, her voice carried with confidence.

Raviathan added wood to the remaining embers in the stove. “No. No problem. Upstairs is the bedroom. There’s some water in the tub if you would like to wash up.” She took another sip of water before heading up the stairs.

Raviathan diced root vegetables, cauliflower, and potatoes to sauté, sliced in some dried meat for flavor, added a few spices and herbs he got from working in an old granny’s garden, then put the pot on for tea. He mixed rose hips, chamomile, the last of the ginseng –which was an expensive import, and motherwort for her tea, hoping the mix would relax her after the long journey. The bread was a day old, but if he toasted it with a little garlic butter, it might not be so bad. Last, he added yogurt heavily spiced with garlic, ginger, cumin, pepper paste, and turmeric to the sautéing vegetables to make a sauce. Their yogurt was running low, so he reminded himself to buy some milk from Alarith to make more.

Nesiara climbed down the ladder and took her seat at the table. Water droplets darkened her dress in random patches. She looked refreshed, her natural beauty restored. He smiled as he set the meal down in front of her, then added two plates and forks. She took a bite then smiled in surprise. “You can cook.”

“My grandmother worked in a lord’s kitchen. She taught me some simple things.” He shrugged, grinning, a little embarrassed by the complement. “I’m glad you like it.”

They each ate a few more bites before she broke the silence. “Raviathan?”

“Everyone calls me Rav.”

She watched him as they ate. “Rav. Are you nervous? About the wedding I mean.”

He looked at her for a long time. When he spoke, his voice was gentle and calm, “I think I was until I saw you.”

Her mouth twitched, and she looked back at her plate. He put his hand out on the table palm up. Nesiara studied his long fingers and the lines along his palm. His was a simple gesture, but the trust implicit in her acceptance would set the beginning of their relationship. It would mark their first touch. How she wished she had beautiful hands. His prominent wrist bone only further set off the masculine delicacy of his bones. They were the kind of beautiful hands artists were suppose to have. Hers were better suited to a weathered field hand or scarred blacksmith. She put her fork down looking at his hand before placing hers on top.

He felt the calluses that marked her hand. Raviathan gave her hand a gentle squeeze as he turned in his seat to give her his full attention. “Nesiara, I will try to be a worthy husband for you.”

“With such a promise, I think I am lucky to have you as my match.” She looked up at him, smiling, a light blush adding color to her cheeks and the tips of her ears. Though fatigued by the journey and stress of the situation, Nesiara didn’t strike him as weak. Raviathan wasn’t sure, but he sensed loyalty and a hint of feistiness that intrigued him. He smiled, kissing her hand then releasing it so she could continue her meal.

“It does seem awkward, doesn’t it.” He wanted to make a comment about the more intimate part of their marital arrangements, but he didn’t think he could pull off a joke without sounding like a total ass. Thinking she was probably most nervous about that part, he decided to go for silly and disarming so they could get some common ground. “You’re going about your life, and then one day, all of a sudden, there you are, getting married. I knew I was coming of age, but it was still a surprise. What about you?”

“My parents were open about it. They told me about all the potential matches they were seriously considering.”

“Oh,” Raviathan said. Had his father been looking for more than one? His earlier feeling of having this marriage rushed returned. At least now he had an idea of who his father had chosen.

Nesiara was watching him, a slight disappointment pulling her warmth away. She said quietly, “You didn’t know much then I take it.”

“I only found out about our match this morning.” It wasn’t her fault, so Raviathan tried to keep his voice even. Whatever the circumstances, this was to be his wife. Trying to make the best of it, he forced a little levity into his voice. “I’m sorry I don’t have anything prepared for you really. Now that I can see how beautiful you are, I’m going to be hard pressed to find an adequate gift.”

She smiled as she looked back down at her plate and took another bite. “You’re right. This is awkward. If I had known you had eyes as exotic as that, I would have tried to match them with glass. Stone that color is too rare.”

“A gift?” Now he really felt like a heel. “I’m sorry. If I had known...”

“It’s alright.” She smiled, revealing a genuineness that melted away his remaining resentment. “You have until the official wedding, and this way it isn’t just a random gift because you’re meeting a stranger. It’ll mean more because it will be for me.”

Raviathan put down his fork, took her hand, and kissed it. “You make me feel very lucky.” Rough and strong, her hands were shaped by years of discipline for her craft. Her hand was cold, so he held it in both of his to warm. “I’m sorry. I’m taking you from your meal. I want you to know Nesiara, I really do feel lucky.”

“Well,” she said, her hand gripping his, “we will make an interesting pair. Dark and pale.”

“Pale,” Raviathan said in mock affront. “Fair and flaxen.”

“It’s like we’re pieces from a game of queens.” Raviathan cocked his head, unfamiliar with the game. “You’ve never played?”

“Never heard of it.” He let go of her hand so she could continue eating. In between bites she explained about the thirty two pieces and the board. The details of the game sounded complicated, with six different types of piece, each with a different movement quality. “It seems like you like this game.”

“It’s all about strategy,” she said, her eyes narrowed as if imparting a great wisdom. “You have to defend the king, the most limited of all pieces, but still the most important. Take the king, and you win the game. But it’s the queen who has all the power.”

Raviathan’s eyes twinkled with mischief. “Is this some comment on our marriage?”

“You still get to be the important one,” she said.

“Oh well then. Too bad I’m so limited. I’ll never be able to outmaneuver my queen.”

She covered her mouth with her hand and tried to suppress her laughter until she swallowed. “I’ll have to remember to write my sister about that.”

“You have a sister?”

“An older one. She’s married and lives in West Hills. I also have a much younger little brother. You?”

“Just my father, two close cousins, and an aunt on my father’s side. She works as a handmaiden for a noble woman, so we almost never see her. I have more distant relatives, lots of cousins from my father’s side. About half of them with red hair.”

“Dark skin with red hair?” Nesiara squinted as she tried to picture it. “Odd combination.”

Raviathan grinned. “Only Alarith the shopkeep here looks like that. You’ll find out quickly that I take after my mother. She was from Tevinter. Dark skin, black hair, and she had a story about how we got our eyes. If my queen can outmaneuver me, I’ll tell it to you.”

“There’s a challenge,” she said smiling. “If you take after her, she must have been quite the beauty.”

“Oh,” Raviathan started with a hand up, “you have no idea. Ask anyone in the alienage and they’ll all admit she was extraordinary. I actually look more like her sister, but I have my mother’s eyes. But you said there were many matches your parents were considering. It must have been hard to choose when you couldn’t meet any of us.” Raviathan wasn’t sure, but Nesiara seemed uncomfortable with the subject.

“Well, my parents still chose. And there weren’t so awfully many.”

Had she wanted someone else then? Or maybe left someone back in Highever? Raviathan was surprised by how much that stung. It would have disgraced her parents to have their child force her own match. Worse if it was from their own alienage. Though rare, such couples either left to find employment with a lord who would house them or ran off to find the Dalish. The couple wouldn’t be exiled, but after such a scandal, life in the alienage would be uncomfortable.

Sensing that she had put him off, she took his hand. “Rav?”

He turned back to her, wondering at her earnestness. Though he had expected an arranged marriage since he was able to understand what marriage was, and he had heard many other elves describe the experience, nothing matched the surrealness of meeting a person for the first time and understanding she was his wife. Would they live forty, fifty, sixty years together? The time seemed to draw out in front of him. Would she resent him, wishing she had another? Would she grow to care for him? Would resentment at the marriage cause a distance to grow until they were cold? “Ness. I want to be a good husband. If there’s any reason you want to call this off...”

“No,” she said quickly, which only made Raviathan wonder more.

There was more going on with her than just the long journey. Patience, his aunt had told him. Whatever was bothering her, she would not be able to hold it in for long. Now that he was looking, he could see it under the surface like a rushing river under a thin layer of ice. Either he or his father would learn soon enough. He smiled and squeezed her hand. “It’s alright, Ness. I just didn’t want you to feel stuck if this isn’t what you wanted. As far as I can tell, I’m getting the better part of this match.”

“You’re sweet,” she said, relaxing. She tried for a flirtatious smile, “And you’re even more handsome than I heard.”

Raviathan smiled back trying to keep the uncertainty from touching his expression. Why was she trying so hard? It had not occurred to him until then that her reputation might be tarnished and kept hidden from his father. If that was true, it did not matter to him. Maybe the problem was with her family. Be patient.

When they finished with the meal he cleaned the dishes, shooing her away when she tried to help. Instead, she sat by the window with her tea, the aloe plant creating long spikes of shade across her dress. He gave her a fresh glass of water and took the second chair. She smiled as the sun glinted through the window to make, her hair glow in the gloom. “I’m sure you are told this all the time, but you really are beautiful.” He reached out to touch her soft hair.

She almost giggled but was too tired to manage more than a shy laugh. “You think I’m beautiful?”

“Who wouldn’t? You must have left many a broken heart in Highever.”

She laughed. It wasn’t some coy, fake thing, but real laughter that made him warm inside. Then she probably had not left some romance behind. “I’m sure to get some evil looks from the maidens here.”

He smiled, taking her hands. He looked down at them. He liked the feel of their strength and calluses from work. He ran his thumb over the top. “I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. If you need me to be patient, I will be.”

She bit her lip. “Um. Yes. I appreciate that.” She looked down. “But, I don’t want you to be too patient.”

“Then how about this. I set the pace for this,” he squeezed her hand then massaged it between both of his, “but you tell me if you need me to slow down.”

Her eyes gleamed in the light though she still looked tired. “Sounds fair.”

He smiled and scooted his chair closer so he could hold her hands easily. “How was your journey here? I’m surprised you didn’t have an escort.”

“Yes. I made it all right,” Nesiara said.

He could see she was trying to hide her embarrassment. What was the story there? He bit the inside of his lip and decided to ask something else that might not be so sensitive. “Um, that’s good. Then tell me about Highever.” Her already pale skin turned ashen. “What happened?” he asked. She squirmed in her chair. He said in a soft, low voice he used to calm children, “Please. Tell me what’s wrong.”

She continued to hold herself for a moment before blurting out, “The Teyrn family, the Couslands, were all slaughtered.”

“What?” was all he could manage.

Once she started, the story rushed out. “They were all killed in their beds by Arl Howe. He’s taken over Highever. The Couslands were good rulers, and now everything is chaos. The local Banns loyal to the Couslands have been run off but some have tried to take the city back. There has been fighting in the streets, and guards everywhere, and talks of a purge. Howe has a reputation of being hard on elves. We’ve all been afraid. Another traveler told me the purge did happen just after my family left.”

Raviathan put an arm around her shoulders. “I’m so sorry. Why doesn’t your family come here? They’d be safe.”

“They went to West Hills where my sister lives. The dowry money is what’s helped them leave. We had a shop in the alienage. They had to leave so much behind.” She looked down as a tear escaped. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say anything just yet, not like this, but ... it’s been so hard. I’ve been so worried.”

Raviathan closed his eyes. She needed him to accept her so her family could keep the dowry money. His heart went out to the poor girl. Maker, that must have been painful in so many ways. No wonder she had been so willing to get along with him. He sat back, feeling like a cad. She looked up at him in alarm, which affirmed his worry. “Ness. I am terribly sorry for what’s happened with your family.” She tried to take his hand, but he held her wrists. “We’ll work something out with them. I promise. We want everyone safe, alright? Maybe in time they could pay back part with another dowry from a better match. I’m sure my father would be reasonable about it.”

“Rav.” He looked up to see tears, and he wanted to reach up and wipe them away. “The dowry has been paid. It’s alright.”

He winced. “No. I can convince my father not to hold the dowry against you. You shouldn’t be forced into a marriage like this.”

She sniffed. “It’s okay.”

He looked at her, pained. “Ness. You’re not a slave to be bought. If you want out of this, I won’t be upset. It’ll be okay. We’ll work something out.”

She freed one hand to touch his face, but he caught her wrist again. “You’ll stay here with us until your parents get settled. From there we’ll figure out what to do.”

“You’ve been so kind to me. What makes you think I won’t be happy here?”

He sighed. “I know they panicked. You could get a better husband. I’m sure there would be lots of opportunity for you with someone else.”

“Rav. I want this marriage.”

He frowned at his feet as he thought. Her parents were no longer secure now that they were refugees in another alienage and had lost their shop. Her options were more limited now that her family could not argue for better. He held her wrists, his thumb lightly stroking over her fine, light skin. “Ness, I’m so sorry this happened to you. We can wait until your parents are better positioned to find you a good husband. We’ll take care of you until then, alright? Don’t worry. It’ll be fine.”

“Please, Rav. This was almost finalized before the attack. It just made everything happen sooner.”

Clear, concerned eyes met hers. “Are you sure?”

She freed her wrist to touch his face. When he moved to catch it again she surprised him by slapping his hand away. She said surely, “Yes. I feel honored to be your wife.”

He kissed her wrist and held her hands in his. “Ness. I think you can do better.”

She kissed him. It was small, just a peck, but it was their first kiss. He smiled sadly. “You don’t have to. I’m sorry I pushed before. I didn’t know.”

“Rav,” she huffed to his renewed surprise, “would you stop being stubborn. I want you to kiss me.”

Looking into her resolute, deep blue eyes, he was certain he liked her now. Just as he thought—a little feistiness to add some spice. Sweet, but not weak. He gave her a saucy grin. “I don’t know. Maybe I need a little proof.” She grinned in return. She kissed him with more passion but kept it sweet.

He smiled ruefully. “That’s why you didn’t have an escort.”

She nodded. He cocked his head studying her sharply. There were still shadows in her eyes. “Did something happen on the way here?”

Nesiara took a long breath. “There were some highway men. My father told me to hide if I ever felt that there was danger.” She closed her eyes and swallowed. “I was so scared.”

He scooted his chair forward so he could hold her. She leaned into his chest, grateful to be safe again. It had been such a relief to see Denerim. She began, “There were five of them on the Imperial Highway catching people who were leaving the unrest. I was behind a cart so they didn’t see me. There was a man who couldn’t pay so they threw him off the road. His wife was screaming, and one of them took her behind the barricade. I ran back as fast as I could and down the nearest slope. I hid in the forest and only moved at night. I didn’t go back to the highway until I saw Denerim.”

“Oh, Ness.” His voice was tight. “I’m so sorry. You must be exhausted after all that. I’m such an idiot. Do you want to lie down for a bit?”

She continued to hold on to him, surprised by the hardness of his body. “Maybe later. Right now it feels really good to talk with someone.”

He rubbed her back. “Anything you want. Would you like more tea or something else?”

She moved out of his arms with a sigh. “More tea?”

He kissed the corner of her mouth. “Coming right up.” He added some wood to the stove and herbs to her cup before hopping upstairs with surprising agility. He bounced down holding an ornate brush in his hand. He smiled as she looked at it. “It was my mother’s. Have a seat here,” he indicated one of the dining chairs. She moved over, frowning in puzzlement. He stepped behind her and undid the braid with nimble fingers.

It was odd having a man do this. Normally only the women in her family would play with her hair. The kettle whistled as the braid was undone and her cup was refreshed. He kissed the top of her head and started singing softly as he brushed her hair. Nesiara closed her eyes as she listened to his voice. It was wonderful, so rich and resonant, full of nuance. All the tension seemed to drain as his voice soothed her. He stopped only to say, “Drink your tea before it gets cold.”

“Please keep singing. Your voice is so beautiful.”

He leaned down to kiss her head, his fingers trailing through her hair. “My mother was trained as an entertainer. She taught me music. Singing and such. She had the most beautiful voice you could imagine.” He returned to singing as he gently brushed her hair. The soft, rhythmic scrape of the brush brought memories of childhood when she was too young to fully appreciate the care her family gave her When her tea was finished he replaited her hair and led them back to the more comfortable chairs under the window.

She smiled shyly. “I’ve never had a man do that before.”

He shrugged. “I did that all the time for my mother and aunt. It made me feel good that I could care for them a little.” She leaned over and kissed him, feeling genuinely happy. His sweetness was completely unexpected after all the stories she had heard. One of the girls who had moved from Denerim had told her he was the easily the best looking man in the city, but that didn’t prepare her for how exotic he was. He grinned, and she was struck by charming his smile was. “I just wanted to get to know you better. Maybe you should decide what to tell me next.” He went back to holding her hands.

“How about my family?” Nesiara offered.

“Sounds good,” said Raviathan as he kissed her hand. He watched her intently for a moment, looking like a cat getting ready to pounce. What she had planned to say was foremost in her mind, but that captured her complete attention. She watched him back, wondering what this boy was going to do. Though he moved quickly, there was great tenderness in the way he caressed her face and in the kiss he gave her. She wondered if she felt so warm because this was to be her husband, if it was because a near stranger was so intimate, that this intimacy need not be hidden but was expected, or if this was a promise of her future.

Whatever the reason, her lips parted willingly. He deepened the kiss, soft lips feeling exquisite on hers. His hand was on her waist pulling her forward, and she was embarrassed by the tremble of warmth that travelled down the inside of her legs. She felt caught between what was expected from her as a wife and worry that he would not want someone who gave in so quickly. His lips left, but he remained close, just a breath apart. “Too fast?”

“No,” she answered honestly.

“Good.” He kissed her again, his hand travelling around her back. She knew then that if he wanted, she would be sharing a bed with him tonight. What would it be like to have him see her body? If he wanted to take her upstairs now, she would have made only the barest of protests. Again, she wondered at the hardness of his body, the easy strength in which he held her and pulled her close. When he ended the kiss, she had been transferred to his lap. There was a naturalness in the way her arms moved around his neck. He gently brushed her hair back, and to her astonishment, let his finger slowly caress down the long slope of her ear. The hair on her arms raised at the touch, and she knew she must be blushing by the sudden heat that flashed through her.

Raviathan kissed one of her bare shoulders lightly. “Even your shoulders are red.”

“Ah,” she started, wondering what to say.

“I’m taking advantage of you, Ness,” he said kissing her shoulder again.

“You are?”

“Oh yes,” he said letting his lips brush across her shoulders and to the corner of her jaw. His voice was soft and dark as it caressed her earlobe. “You’re tired, had a difficult journey, worried. I said I’d be a good husband, but I’m already breaking my promise.” His lips caressed lightly up her ear, and she shivered.

She expected him to start nibbling her ear, giving all the wonderful sensations that would cause, but instead he sat back in the chair with his arms loose around her waist. An odd thrill fluttered in her stomach when she realized she could feel his arousal pressing up against the bottom of her thigh. “Oh,” she said not sure if she should be embarrassed or offended. “I ... um. I can feel you.”

“I like you, Ness,” Raviathan said calmly. She was startled by his confidence. He wasn’t the least embarrassed by any of it. His fine boned fingers stroked her hair, and his gaze went dreamy as he watched his fingers run lightly through it. “If you want to be my wife, which so far you’ve said yes to, you’re going to have to put up with some of my more particular requests.” He smiled gently at her and slumped back against the side of the chair, his fingers still trailing through her hair. “But not to worry. We’re both still fully dressed.”

There were no apologies for his response to her and no attempt to hide it. She found it strangely refreshing. “Raviathan Tabris. I think I’m going to be marring a scoundrel.”

He grinned at her, the smile filling his clear blue and emerald eyes. “Good thing you’re a queen. You’re going to need all that strategy.”

She kissed him back making sure to press against him and was delighted when he made an involuntary little moan. It was okay to like the feel of his desire. What will it be like to be with him? So far she hadn’t been all that impressed by sex though her experience was limited to only one other elf. But Rav created more passion in a single kiss than Bennly ever had. She ended the kiss and sat back to watch him, rather enjoying his look of calm longing. What would it be like to be married to him?

There was a danger here, and she couldn’t afford to forget that. The concerns about his reputation were real, but she needed this match to work. Her betrothed had been wonderfully kind about the dowry, had been nothing but sweet, but it was too important for her family to rely on those assurances. The hurt returned then, but she put it out of her mind as best she could. Concern entered his eyes at her brief change of expression, and she was again taken by how observant he was. Before he could ask, Nesiara started, “I have a sister in West Hills. She married a servant of Arl Wulff. When we were growing up, we fought like cats.”

Raviathan leaned back as he listened, a faint smile on his lips. She talked about her family and friends, moments from her past. Her tales included the time she made her family adopt an abandoned kitten, and when she saw King Maric in the square when he visited the Couslands. When she said something that was particularly cute, he raised her hand up to kiss the back of her fingers but otherwise held it to his chest.

It wasn’t until the sun set low enough to hit his eyes that he realized how the time had passed. He sat up, “Maker’s blood! I’m sorry, Ness. I was suppose to check in with the shop keep.”

He helped her up then rose to leave, but she kept his hand. “Do you want to come with me? You can see more of the alienage.” He moved back to stroke her cheek. “Or you can stay here since you’re tired. I have some books. Maybe you’d like to rest?”

“I’d like to go with you.” She rose up on her toes and kissed him. He smiled and held her tight taking full advantage of the invitation. His lips parted hers as the kiss grew more sensual. He stopped, reluctant to part, his gazed lingering on Nesiara’s shining eyes. Their blue depths caught the low light of the setting sun, bright in otherwise darkening room.

“Follow me.” Before he opened the door he turned to give her another kiss.

On the next landing one of his neighbors called out, “Hey, Rav.”

“Hey, Trean.” They stopped when a stooped and elderly man hobbled to the open door. He had kindly wrinkles and light graying hair. A young boy, about three or so, was playing with a little rag doll and wooden horse on the floor behind them, but walked over to see Raviathan and the new elf. Raviathan wrapped an arm around Nesiara’s waist so they stood hip to hip. He was practically glowing when he said, “This is Nesiara. My wife.”

Trean’s bushy eyebrows rose up, and he smiled affectionately. “Wife, huh?” He reached out to take Nesiara’s hand. “You’re lucky, Rav. She is a pretty one.” Raviathan squeezed her waist. The elder’s grip was surprisingly strong given his age. “I’m Trean. You’ll find me about, looking after my grandson here. Let me know if you need anything.” The boy had a hand clutched on Raviathan’s pants.

“Thank you, ser,” she smiled when he squeezed her hand and let go.

“Please excuse us,” Raviathan said. “I need to check in with Alarith.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.