Preview

No More Whores Redux

by Dark Paladin

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, MaleDom, Light Bond, Harem, Black Female, White Male, White Female, Oriental Female, Hispanic Female, Cream Pie, First, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Small Breasts,

Fiction Sex Story: A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

This story originally appeared in 1995 by Joe Slackie, back in the early days of the Internet Newsgroups like alt.sex.stories.

This was not the first story I read back then on the newsgroups, but for some reason it was the first to really catch my attention. I won’t tell you it’s the greatest story ever - really little more than a stroke story. But there are elements that just got to me. There were clearly going to be other parts such as the “other girls” he refers to but never mentions.

Over the years I’ve wanted to fix the flaws I saw, add in some missing elements and some scenarios of my own. So, finally, here is that work.

The original work is by Joe Slackie and you can find it out there if you look. This is my version, so any mistakes are of course mine.

ORIGINAL COPYRIGHT NOTICE:

This short story is by Joe Slackie. Copyright 1995, you can do anything you want to with this story except sell it or publish it for money.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.