Summer Seductions - Emily - Cover

Summer Seductions - Emily

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Emily was his 50 year old spinster neighbor with an interesting secret - she loved initiating young teenage boys into the joys of sex. She helped herself to Scott's virginity at the age of 16, and they have been lovers for the last two years. She encourages him to seduce other women. and tell her all about them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Size   .

Scott was a 17 year old guy who had been left home alone for the summer vacation. His father Ted and his step-mother Julie had just left on a round the world cruise which would take 90 days.

The family was quite well-off with Scott having been given a BMW Z4 Roadster as a gift when he passed his driving test just over three months ago.

He found that the car became an instant “chick magnet” for girls and women of all ages. A ride in his car normally ended with the girl/woman involved coming back to his backyard over-garage unit to spread her legs and take him on board with his nine inches of hard fat cock buried deep within their pussy.

These are the stories of the girls and women that made his summer so very enjoyable


Scott started his sexual education when Emily (his 50 year old spinster neighbor) gave him the ultimate 16th birthday present - she helped relieve him of his virginity, and then proceeded to teach him how to please a woman. Their relationship was still going strong 2 years later.

Faith and Maddy was his first mother and daughter fuck partners. He fucked them separately - Maddy was first, initiated when she became jealous of him fucking her pregnant married workmate Trudy before he fucked her.

Faith was the younger wife of the local church pastor - a lady with a killer body but with a very limited sexual education. She was up front about her needs - she asked for what he gave her daughter.

Beth was his fathers business partner (and occasional fuck buddy). With daddy away, Scott stepped into the breach - showing her that the son was much better endowed than the father.

Jasmine was the South American beauty who came to give a massage service to his father, and finished up providing Scott with access to all areas of her body.


“Oh ... oh ... fuck me” Emily gasped, her body almost doubled over with her ankles looped over Scotts shoulders whilst he fucked her long and deep in the missionary position. It was fortunate that her slim body was very pliable, allowing her to maintain some very interesting fuck positions for extended periods of time.

Scott and Emily were an unlikely pair of lovers - he was 17 years old (nearing his 18th birthday) and she was a spritely 50 years of age. They had been lovers form almost 2 years now - with Emily relieving him of his virginity on his 16th birthday.

“Yes ... yes ... that’s it” she moaned, his cock hitting those very sensitive spots deep inside her.

“Have to cum soon” Scott warned her. They tried to coincide their cum explosions for maximum enjoyment. Emily had already cum twice already - this would be her third and Scott’s first for this session.

“Aghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” Emily screamed erupting with a massive wet cum, drenching his cock and balls with her sticky juices. That was the final piece of stimulation that he needed ... he erupted inside her too, pumping her tight spasming pussy full of his white creamy cum.

They locked lips, whilst there joined bodies convulsed together in a massive shared cum experience. Kissing gently as there orgasms slowly waned.

Scott’s mind wandered to how this relationship with Emily started.


He had been maintaining Emily’s yard since she moved into the house next door. He had been 14 years of age at the time.

She dressed very conservatively and was very prim and proper in her dealings with people. But Scott found a side of her that no one else saw - she was an excellent conversationalist, and very knowledgeable about many subjects. He found himself having many deep and meaningful conversations with her after he had completed her yard each week.

Emily had been a source of inspiration when it came to selecting a future course of studies towards his chosen career. He also found himself sharing his frustrations about trying to date girls of his own age. He shared the fact that he was as virgin.

She reassured him that still being a virgin at the age of 15 wasn’t the end of the world.

As he grew older, he found himself checking out Emily’s body in a regular basis. She stood quite tall (about 5ft 9ins tall) compared to his 6ft. She had a slim body with a narrow waist, and nicely shaped butt. Her breasts were the side of small grapefruits, and sat high on her chest. Everything was well hidden by her conservative dresses. She kept her dark hair in a coiled bun on the top of her head - he suspected that it would be quite long when released from its bun.


On the afternoon of his 16th birthday, Emily invited him to come across to her house.

“I have a very special treat for you” was all that she would say despite his questioning.

At 2 PM he knocked on her front door and waited.

The door opened, and her voice from behind the door said “Please come in”. He had already kicked off his sandals outside the door. He stepped inside, allowing the door to close behind him. He turned to find her.

“Wow ... oh my god ... wow” he exclaimed.

Scott was witnessing a metamorphosis - gone was the staid and conservatively dressed Emily, in her place was a vision of pure sexiness.

Her long dark hair hung freely below her shoulders ... her glasses were gone, revealing her brilliant blue eyes ... her conservative clothes gone and replaced by a silky pink robe tied at the waist ... and her sext slim feet were bare.

“You like?” she asked.

“You’re beautiful. Amazing ... beautiful” he stammered.

Emily laughed at his reaction.

She stepped closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder and sliding it around the back of his neck, pulling his face close to hers until her lips could brush against his. The kiss was gentle and brief.

“Happy birthday” she whispered before kissing him again - firmer and longer this time. His arms went around her, pulling her close to him, her firm little breasts pressing against his chest. He could smell her favourite perfume - he had come to enjoy it too.

After a couple of minutes of passionate kissing, she broke the kiss. Taking his hand, she said “Come with me”. She led him off in the direction of the back of the house. Within seconds they were entering her light and breezy bedroom dominated by her massive bed in the middle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.