25 December 2006 - Cover

25 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan, the family and friends have a very satisfying Christmas. Brad has a special surprise for Scott and his dad. Scott has a question for Vicky. Brad and Abby exchange gifts...Scott opened the small box, parting the folded tissue paper. He looked at the contents then started uncontrollable laughter. One by one he took out five plastic cows and five goats.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Wow, what a day and night this has been!” Karen sighed, placing her arms around her lover’s shoulders. “It’s the best Christmas I’ve ever had!”

“The same with me, I never expected to have a blow job on Christmas Day from Cindy and Angie,” he smiled, undoing her blouse.

“I hope you have one more cum in you for me,” she grinned, undoing his pants.

“I sure do.”

“A few minutes ago, I was talking again with Wendy. She, Jake, and Timmy will be over around noon tomorrow to spend the day with us. She said how she missed being with us, and as we spoke, she was fingering her pussy looking at the video and pictures of you and her together.”

“I’m glad she’ll be here tomorrow. We can at least make her Boxing Day more enjoyable than her Christmas day was.”

“I’m happy for Vicky and Scott, but what will we do with one less woman in our bed as often as we like?” Karen wondered, now naked and getting into bed.

“I don’t know. It wouldn’t be right to ask Diane or Brenda to be a steady fuck for us, not that either one would mind,” he replied, joining her in bed.

“I agree. I know who we can get.”

“Who?”

“Wendy!”

“Wendy?” He was surprised.

“Sure, you love fucking her, don’t you?”

“Of course I do.”

“She has told us that her marriage is going bad and that she feels more and more comfortable coming over for you to fuck her and be with me in bed. I’ll be honest with you, Dan, I’m falling in love with Wendy.”

“Yeah, I am too.”

“She reminds me of me when I first met you and Laura.”

“I don’t think that she, Jake, and Timmy could live here, but they could move a lot closer to us.”

“I don’t know why Dave doesn’t care for Wendy anymore. She is such a beautiful, desirable, smart, and funny woman,” Dan smiled.

“She sure is. I want you to keep telling her that. It will make her feel better. Dan, don’t ever feel ashamed to show your feelings for Wendy in public. Tell me, Dan, if you weren’t marrying me and knew Wendy longer, would you be in love with her enough to marry her?”

“Yes, I would, if she loved me enough despite our age difference. Fourteen years is quite a margin.”

“That may be, but you live, love, and laugh like you’re forty.” Karen kissed her way down his chest and began sucking on his cock.


“Mom, Dad, can I come in for a few minutes?” Brad asked, peering into their bedroom.

“Sure you can, honey. I was just thanking your dad for such a lovely Christmas with a nice blow job,” Karen said, moving up to cuddle with him, not bothering to cover her tits.

Dan noticed Brad had an envelope with him as he sat on the edge of the bed. “Thanks for the great day, both of you. We’re almost a family again, and finally we will be when you two get married.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.