My Date With the Prom Queen - Cover

My Date With the Prom Queen

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

I wondered what would happen when Jackie finally made it home Saturday morning or whenever she would. I was still having such a hard time accepting that she was a true whore, but at least, I had fucked her like so many before me. I was surprised to know that Luke would have dated a girl he knew was a slut and a whore, but that was no longer my problem. My newest problem was that tonight, I was going to be forced to accept who I was and be fucked by a group of men.

I got up later Saturday and did very little. Mom asked how my date had gone with Jackie. How was I to answer that honestly?

“It was ok, but I don’t think I will be going out with her again.” What an understatement that was!

“But why, she is such a pretty girl?”

“I don’t know, we just didn’t hit it off all that well.” I wanted to add, but I’m not a virgin anymore!

Early afternoon, I got a text form Johnny with a link that took me to a very long video of Jackie being fucked. I skipped through a lot of it, but there must have been over a dozen different boys that had her during the very long evening. I think she must have showered several times during the evening because her hair would be wet, then dry, then wet again. But the part that made me beat off to it was when she was being driven home and obviously didn’t have a shower before then and as the camera panned down her body, she was covered in dried cum and some other ... nasty substance. When they got to her house, she was dragged out of the car and left in the front yard nude as they drove off. The strangest part was how much I wanted to be with her right then, or maybe it was how much I wanted to be her? I knew then that I would call her and be anything she wanted me to be to her.

The rest of the day, I vacillated between being scared to death and so excited that I almost screamed. I looked at the video of Mom fingering herself, thought of Jackie and wondered if I should have been born a girl where boys could be fucking my pussy instead of my ass, or maybe as well as my ass. But that was a situation that I could not control, but I knew that I was ready to accept that I was gay, no not gay, a faggot.

As I left Saturday evening, I told my parents that I was going to meet up with a group of guys and most likely would be out all night. At least that part wasn’t a lie. They told me to be careful but to have a good time. I wondered what they would think if they knew that under my clothes, I was wearing a used tong from Mom’s dirty clothes. I actually liked the way I looked in it and even the string between my butt cheeks felt good.

I got to the 24 hour parking lot and parked where Jake had told me. I stripped off my jeans and shirt and even my tennis shows. I sat there with my little hard cock sticking out the top of my panties. I waited for about a half hour before Jake drove up in his van and parked several car lengths away. I’m sure that was to embarrass me by making me walk almost nude in public. I got in and he said nothing, but looked at me, then drove off. We drove for about 30 minutes and pulled off the main road and went down a asphalt road for about a mile to this nice country looking house. Jake parked and got out without saying a word. I followed him, covered only by my mom’s tong panties, but knowing they wouldn’t last for long.

I didn’t know what to expect as we entered the house, but there were about 12 nude men, 1 woman and 3 very young boys, but what shocked me was the one very young girl that was there. She was lying on a table and being fucked by a black man, but the surprising part was that she seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. One of the boys was on his knees sucking a man sitting in a chair. Another of the boys was tied to a table and was being whipped by the woman. His little ass was bright red and he was screeching with every strike. The other boy ran up to Jake and brought him a beer. He was probably the oldest of the kids, but still younger than me.

As I looked around the room I saw 4 TVs, 2 of which seemed to be showing armature porn of men with young boys. As I looked closer, I realized it had been taken here in this house. The third was showing the video I had taken of Mom and the fourth was obviously live and was showing the little girl with no tits being fucked. What I didn’t know was this was a live CAM show and I was soon to be the “star”. I stood there not knowing what to do, but this black man walked up to Jake. “Hey Man, so do I get the new kid first?”

“Sure Fred, He’s all yours.”

The guy grabbed me by the arm and led me to the middle of the room and told me to stand on the table where the other kid was tied and being whipped

“This is Daniel Fuller. He is going to strip for us and play with his little peter, but who wants his mommy’s nasty panties?”

Two of the men walked up to the table and began to yank my thong down. I stepped out of it and looked at my hard little cock sticking straight out, but what caught my attention was how young I looked because of my bald pubic area.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.