Where Will It End - Cover

Where Will It End

Copyright© 2017 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 8: Making Merry

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Making Merry - Beth gets a an advertisement for a strip club! The stripper is her. The picture has to be fake but it looks just like her. How far will she go the keep 'THEM' from emailing it to her coworkers and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son  

This is fiction. No part of this story is true nor do I wish it to be true ... If you are not 18, you should not be reading this. If you believe this is real, you should not be reading this. It all comes from an overactive imagination.

Friday was relatively uneventful, well except for the normal things; at least what had become normal in her new life. And despite her misgivings of the previous morning, she again awoke Jon sucking on his cock. It was worth the guilt she felt.

No requests were made for photos when she dropped Jon off at school though she thought the boys might need a few napkins to wipe off the drool off their faces.

Work was the tamest day she had in a while. George and Peter were still missing. She did flirt and show off her stuff to as many men in the office she could.

Even Jon’s soccer practice was short since they had a big championships game the next day. She found herself somewhat disappointed that she didn’t get to jump up and down more in front of the boys and men. She was definitely not the same person she had been before this had started.

She received her new email with new instructions just before entering the house.

- As a servant, obey your Masters.

- Encourage Jon to be more bold and demanding. Change his requests into demands.

- Do as you’re told without questioning. Remember we are watching.

So she was a servant again for supper. She expected Joe to come over. She pulled out one of her more rich dishes she had made last week, penne with sausage cream sauce. She should have known better, she chided herself.

“Mom, could you get my slippers for me?”

“I am your servant,” she said looking down at the floor. Encourage him to be more bold and demanding. Change his requests into demands. “Don’t ask me; tell your servant what to do.”

“Go fetch my slippers,” he said in a more forceful tone. A shiver ran down her spine when she heard him say it and it wasn’t a bad feeling, scary but exciting. It was like the feeling you have when you are on a scary amusement ride.

“Yes sir,” she told Jon. She had bought his slippers a couple of months ago. She had only seen him wear them a half a dozen times. Why did he want them now?

She didn’t think she liked where this was headed. Jon’s fertile mind had seemed to go in overdrive since she had gotten into this predicament.

It took her a few minutes to find them. As she was getting ready to leave his room, she heard the microwave go off. What was that for?

She heard Jon and Joe talking in the dining room. She could not help but hear them.

“The guys at school really enjoyed the pictures with Mom.” Jon told Joe. “When they were joking around at how much they wanted to fuck Mom, Rob had joked at how he wanted to see her suck him off and swallow his cum.”

“And this led to...” she heard only part of Joe’s response.

“Yes, I bet them I could ... told them I would...” She strained to hear the rest but the last she heard was, “ ... and all ten of them contributed to it.” Contributed to what? “ ... and I would film it.”

The discussion died down. She decided she better get back in there before they wondered where she was.

When she came into the dining Jon was standing there with a small pitcher. It looked like there was some cream sauce in it.

“Hi Mom,” he said hesitantly. “Your plate looked a little dry, so I heated up some extra sauce.” He poured steaming sauce on it.

Fuck, she didn’t need to smell it to know what it was. She thought she was done with this.

“Eat up,” he told. No command her, she told herself. It was a bit freeing to think of it as a command.

She knelt down and picked up her fork.

“No fork,” John said sternly. “No hands. Just eat it all.”

She looked at him in shock. He couldn’t mean ... But looking at him, she knew he did. She bent forward and took a mouthful, like an animal eating from a plate. And it tasted strong of male semen. Sause dripped from her chin. It had to be a lot of cum in the sauce to taste that strong. And the smell was almost overpowering as the steam wafted up to her.

How had he gotten ... And then she pieced together the conversation. “ ... all ten of them contributed to it.” She blushed. Ten boys’ sperm. She froze for a moment.

“Eat up,” Jon told her.

She had to obey. It wasn’t her fault. She bent down and sucked in another bite. It should disgust her. It should make her so mad. It was humiliating. It was also so very good. Damn, she loved male cum she realized as she licked her lips and bent over for another mouth full. She wondered which boys contributed.

“Look at her go!” Jon told Joe. “She really likes it.”

She looked at him as she slurped a noodle. Here she was slurping cum while on display. Her pussy hummed. She tried to play it cool, eating calmly but it was too delicious.

By the third bite, she was not longer aware of her surroundings. She was so thoroughly enjoying her supper. She licked her lips each time to keep from losing a drop. As soon as she swallowed it, she shoved her face back town to the plate, sucking in another mouthful. She got messier and messier with each bite.

She could hardly believe it when she sucked up the last noodle. She proceeded to lick the plate clean even as it slid around the floor. It was only as she got the last drop that she realized how quiet it had gotten.

As she licked her lips one last time, she looked up. She did not remember Jon getting a camera from the other room, but he had and he had filmed her humiliating act.

“Wow!” Jon said in awe as he clicked the record button off. “That was amazing.”

Beth blushed, looking down at the floor. Cum slut, she thought. She had become a cum slut.

“I might let some of the boys see this,” he smiled.

“You can’t ... Sir, we could get in trouble if...”

“Don’t worry; I won’t give it to anyone. I will just let them look at it. It will become part of my private collection.” Jon smiled.

And what would someone say if they saw it. It would be embarrassing to be seen kneeling on the floor in revealing lingerie and eating pasta without her hands but they would not know what the sauce was made out of. Well, the boys who contributed would.

Again she blushed, even a darker shade of red. She didn’t know what shocked her and turned her on the most. Was it the knowledge that other men would look at the video? Was it that Jon had bet on her doing it? Was it that he kept some pictures and videos of her for his own private collection?

“You better get cleaned up before the photo shoot tonight. We aren’t doing the web page again until tomorrow. From now on, we will limit the webpages to three times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. That will give time for the bids to go up.” Jon explained.

Wasn’t he thoughtful, she thought sarcastically?

“Tonight I thought we could do some Christmas cards for the site,” Jon told her. “You could wear that Christmas outfit you bought the other day.”

She wished that she had hid some of those outfits before he saw them. The Christmas outfit he was referring to was a Santa’s helper or elf suit. The main outfit was all made with a forest green fabric and white fur trim. She had on a pointed Christmas hat, a short strapless velvet micro-dress with a zigzag cut hemline and white fur trim along the top edge, thigh-high candy cane striped stockings and green ankle high boots with curly elf toes. The dress did not cover anything essential. It was cut to come just below her boobs, supporting but not covering them, and the short length of the dress did not cover her pussy and only a little of her ass.

She put on the blonde wig and heavy makeup to finish the costume. When she came out to the living room, Joe was just coming back. Where had he gone?

Even as she thought this, she couldn’t help but spin for both of them, she loved showing off her body. She loved them both, despite what they had asked her to do.

“Wow, Beth, you make one sexy elf,” Joe told her.

She smiled and then noticed he had several bags in his hands.

“What’s in those?” she asked.

“Just some items Jon had me pick up.”

“How much was it?” Jon asked. Joe handed him the slip. Jon paid him from the envelope that the picture money was kept it.

She found it strange that Jon was handling all the money that was being made by her pictures and the internet website. It was like he was her money manager or ... her pimp. She tried not to think about it.

“We should start with a little pole dancing.”

Following Jon’s suggesting, she climbed up to the pole. The sexy elf, swung on it, dangled upside down on it, straddled it, performing splits on it and nearly fucked it as she ground her pussy on it. She was surprised at the restraint of the men as they walked around her and snapped pictures of her. This only made her push her own limits to try to get them more excited.

It felt good to dance, she realized. The physical release and the fact she was performing for her son, landlord, and who knew how many men on the internet.

“I hate to have you stop but I do have a game tomorrow and if we are going to have time make the cards we will need to stop now,” Jon told her.

As she descended the bar Jon informed her, “We are going with a bondage theme.”

Bondage theme, really? Beth nearly rolled her eyes.

“Take a little brake. Joe is just going to replace one of the screws on the pole mounts.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.