The Latest Trip to Jon's Villa in Spain - Cover

The Latest Trip to Jon's Villa in Spain

by Vanessa Evans

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

True Story: More exhibitionist fun at Jon's Villa

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

At last I’ve managed to find some time to write about some of our recent fun. Jon’s been keeping me busy either doing some work for him – the easy admin stuff, or out doing ‘Temp’ jobs. I’ll try to find the time to write about some of them later.

Before I tell you about the fun that we had in Spain I just want to tell you a little about where we went over the last public holiday. Jon told me to get into the car on the Monday morning and I wondered if we were going to Spain. As we crossed the M1 motorway I realised that Spain was out. Instead we kept going and eventually ended up in Skegness of all places. Skegness, the typical British rip-off seaside resort that knows every trick in the book when it comes to getting you to part with your money.

Fortunately the weather was reasonable, slightly warm with a variable breeze. It was that breeze that brought the highlights of the day. I was wearing a short thin skirt that has a circumference at the hem of more that 3 times than at the waist.

Well, with me not being allowed to hold it down the breeze frequently blew the hem up to my waist. Skegness hardly comes into the league of open-minded liberal towns and I heard more people saying things like ‘brazen hussy’ or ‘disgusting’ than complementary things like ‘nice ass’ of ‘nice puss’. Of course, Jon loved it; he spent some of the time walking a few metres behind me just so that he could see what the others were seeing.

Anyway, I managed to survive the day, and get a bit of a tan, without getting arrested.

Right then, the main event, the week that we spent at Jon’s Villa in Spain. He’d promised to take me, but I didn’t know when until we pulled into the car park at the airport. Jon had put a small bag with our passports into the car without me knowing. I was only wearing a short cotton skirt and tight top that my nipples were threaten to burst out of. Oh, and an egg vibe.

As we went into passport control I saw a Security Guard was moving this metal detector thing up and down all sides of people coming in. I was a little concerned that it would pick up the egg vibe inside me. When it was my turn it did. The Guard put the wand back in front of my belly and looked closer. Quick as a flash I pulled the elastic waist of my skirt out as far as it would stretch and slightly down. I said, “Look, nothing but me down there.” The Guard was still looking and saw right down my skirt, my bald pubes and maybe the top of my slit. I saw him grin as he stepped back and motioned me through.

On the flight to Malaga Jon kept putting his hand on my thigh and sliding it up. His little finger kept touching my clit. Because of the vibrations of the plane, and Jon playing with the remote control, my pussy was quite ‘damp’ before he started. By the time we started to descend I was thinking about the wet patch on the seat – the back of my skirt was way above my pussy.

Anyway, I managed to get off the plane without anyone noticing and we collected the hire car.

I was naked before we left the underground car park and it wasn’t long before I was getting out to open the gates to the Villa. Although I did get stared at for a few seconds as Jon paid the road toll fee.

Jon’s had a Joiner doing some work for him at the Villa. Out the back by the pool is this frame that holds me spread eagle about a meter from the ground. Believe it or not it’s quite comfortable, whichever way up I’m restrained on it. Anyway, on the second day Jon wanted to try it out so I got myself covered in suntan lotion and went outside. Jon was waiting for me and told me to get on, face up. He fastened the ropes round my ankles and wrists and just before he left me he put a blindfold on me. A short time later I heard the car start and drive off.

The warm sun was so relaxing and it wasn’t long before I dozed off. At first I thought I was having a beautiful dream because I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I could feel a tongue doing what tongues were really designed for, but something wasn’t quite right. I started waking up and realised that it wasn’t a human tongue. I could feel these 2 furry paws on my hips and hard claws pressing on me. Thank god the frame height was too much for the dog to fuck me, but it didn’t stop it licking me enough for me to cum. After a while it stopped.

The sun got the better of me again and I dozed off again. When I woke up again I was definitely getting fucked. Jon had quietly come back and found me asleep. I woke up as he thrust in and out. I knew it was Jon because of the familiar grunt that he makes as he cums.

Afterwards when I was telling Jon what had happened he told me that he’d accidentally left the gate open. We discussed me getting fucked by a dog but never came to any conclusion about it actually happening. Maybe one day...

On one of the days that Jon took me to the naturist beach near Puerto Cabopino. He had me lay on a towel on this sort of path that runs along the beach edge of the dunes while he lay on the beach about 5 or 6 metres away, watching me. He gave me a packet of cigarettes and a lighter and told me to sunbathe with my legs wide open (what other way is there). The hope was that some of the men that always walk along that path would stop and ask me for a cigarette (language isn’t a problem for something like that). I was given strict instruction to hold the lighter close to my stomach when they asked for a light. That way their head would be very close to my wide-open pussy.

The first time that I got lucky was with this middle-aged man who looked a right creep. He was wearing these horrible shorts with a large bulge in the front. Poor man nearly choked when he lit up.

Just after that Jon came up to me and asked me if I was enjoying myself. Of course I was. One look at my juicy pussy would have told him that.

Jon went back for his towel and walked off towards the car park. When he got back he had a remote controlled vibe with him. Guess where he put it.

It took about an hour before I got lucky again. That time it was a young man in his late teens or early twenties. He looked nervous as hell and I had to offer him a cigarette to get him to come over to me. In that hour Jon had been trying to run the remote vibe’s batteries flat. He’d made me cum twice. The second time was while the young man was deciding if he had he courage to come over to me. My pussy was oozing by the time put his head near my puss to light the fag.

I only got lucky once more that day. On the second time that we went there Jon gave me strict instructions that I was to squeeze the vibe out just as the man was right in front of my pussy. I wasn’t that lucky that day. No one wanted a cigarette.

On one of the other days that Jon took me to the beach he had me masturbating in full view of some of the people who were walking by. He only had me do it when unattached men or young women were walking by. The ones that I got most pleasure from were 2 girls who looked like they were in their mid to late teens. They actually stopped and watched me for a while before walking on, giggling.

On the last day that Jon took me to that beach I had to again lay on the path with the cigarettes next to me. This time Jon had put the remote vibe into me even before we left the villa. There weren’t that many people on the beach that day and it was about 2 hours before I got my first and only lucky victim. Jon had been turning the vibe on and off all the time and I was getting frustrated. Jon somehow had managed to get me so close so many times that I thought I was going to burst. Anyway, Jon managed to time it so well. As I was giving the man a cigarette I started to cum. And what an orgasm it was. It was so strong that I lost control and grip on the vibe. It came sliding out right there in front of the man. It got him so flustered that he panicked and walked off with the cigarette but no light.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.