Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Oh, God. More Buddy, MORE!!!” Maxine yelled out.

Maxine had no idea how long she had been under Buddy; she just knew that she had many strong orgasms. After the horse pulled off and out of her she closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes again she didn’t see the horse she just saw her cousin Lissa.

“Are you okay M? Why would you do something so stupid like that?” Lissa asked with more worry in her voice than Max could recall ever hearing before.

Max propped herself up on her elbows as best as she could and said, “Stupid? It’s nothing you haven’t done over a hundred times. Besides I felt that...”.

Lissa interrupted and said, “What I do is different. I always make sure someone else is around in case things go wrong. And having fucking sex with a horse something can always go wrong. Geez.”

Lissa embraced her little cousin for what felt like a long time to Max.

Max got down from the bed she had shared with the horse and said, “I felt that doing this with Buddy would help my problems with ... Marc froze for a moment then fell down to the ground. She wasn’t sure but she thought that Lissa was shouting her name. But then she responded when Lissa shook her. She let out the lung full of air she had been holding in, “I think I’m fine now. I just lost control of my legs for a moment. Can you do me a favor?”

Lissa looked as if she wanted to argue with her cousin but said, “What do you need from me cousin? Or should I call you Auntie M?”

Max winced, “I keep forgetting you know about that. I still think of you as my favorite cousin.” One deep breath later, “Before we go inside can you help to clean me up?”

Lissa nodded and said, “I’ll go get a towel and other supplies.”

She started to walk away when Max called, “Can you do it a different way? By mouth? I need that kind of contact.”

Lissa was confused at first then wide-eyed said, “What about Kiwi? I don’t think she’d like it if I did that with you.”

Max thought for a moment. Maybe her wanting to have Lissa lick her clean was part of the high she was feeling from the pounding she just had. She wanted to say that Kiwi would love the idea. That Kiwi had even suggested that they do that while she watched.

What Max did say though was, “Maybe you’re right.”

“If Kiwi were to ever say she’d be fine with it then I’d love to eat out that beautiful pussy of yours,” Lissa said wistfully.

Max grinned like the Cheshire Cat and replied, “We can only hope.”

When they got back to the house they were greeted by the sight of Kiwi on her knees receiving the results of the blow-job she had just given Harry.

She just wiped some of Harry’s cum from her eyelid when she noticed she wasn’t alone. Kiwi stood up and said, “Did you two go for a walk?”

“Something like that. What were you doing with Grandpa Harry?” Lissa asked.

“You’re one to talk,” Kiwi said teasingly before she licked her fingers clean of the cum and scooped up more. “Don’t you have a boyfriend? And haven’t I seen you having sex with Donkey and blowing a few of Harry’s friends?”

Lissa watched as Kiwi offered Max the cum from her fingers. She licked her lips watching Max lick the fingers clean. Lissa had always wanted to do that with her Grandpa and so much more.

Lissa looked Kiwi in the eyes and said, “It’s not like Matthew and I are exclusive or anything. That and it’s not like I’m ... Besides you two are engaged.”

“My Little Disney Princess and I have an agreement. We can have sex with a hand full of others. But if we’re wanting to get pregnant the lover has to be approved by the other.” Kiwi informed Lissa.

“That sounds fine. Fun even. But there’s just one thing I’ve always wanted to know. Why do you call her your Little Disney Princess?” Lissa inquired.

Kiwi enjoyed the embarrassed look on Max’s face as she explained, “Haven’t you ever seen the movie Moana? It came out a few months ago.”

Lissa nodded and Kiwi pointed at Max.

It took a moment, Lissa’s eyes flew wide, “Oh my God. How did I not see it before? I’ll never be able to watch that movie the same way again. Wow.” What she didn’t say was that she’d never be able to watch it without picturing Moana naked or without thinking what it’d be like to eat the Disney character out.

“Here’s my question. When did your family move to the mainland?” Kiwi asked.

“This I can answer,” the three girls looked surprised. Harry laughed, “Forgot I was here? My parents moved here when I was two. My earliest memory is of the beach. I make it a point to go back once every year or two.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.