Business as Unusual - Cover

Business as Unusual

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Chapter 31

Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

Prior to driving off, Tina acted jumpy and I asked why. “Why the nervous posture, Lieutenant? Something in the wind?”

“No alerts from HQ today. I could deal with that. I’m more worried about your daughters than a terrorist ambush, Major. They still have my shirt.” She smiled. “One second, they are comparing my boobs to their aunts’. Next second, I’m driving topless up Broadway, not real sure how it happened.”

“It happened because you let it. Did you say ‘no’ or did you make excuses? Your sweet titties were quite the sight, but you know that already. I think you want to share. Of course, I can see them anytime on the website. The world can. Did you sign the model release under duress?” I grinned, “At home, half naked is pretty much standard dress. Feel free to drop by anytime you need to be shown up close and personal. My obliging XO, Amy, will suggest the in-house apparel to make it possible.”

“Now I wonder who really needs a bodyguard.”

“Your body as safe as you want it to be, Shorty. You can always stop when you want. Even those little mind controllers, Caralyn and Eve, understand ‘no’.” I said, “They just don’t give you an opportunity to say it.”

“The Baxter sisters are just as good at getting you to be bad.” Emma laughed. “This I know first hand.”

From behind me came, “Don’t worry so much about who gets you naked, Tina. It’s what happens afterwards that makes you glad they did.” Leigh giggled, “Wow!”

Karen spoke up. “Why don’t you let Emma drive us to Amsterdam and we can give you a quick peek at the inner workings at Zephyr House.”

Amy began filming after she slipped a chain with a 75/25 RIA pendant around the speechless commando’s neck. “Spoiler alert. This is a sneak preview.”

I began to appreciate the extent of my girls’ deviousness when Suki and Yumi had Shorty’s top off and ‘D’ sized tits exposed before the Pennys switched places. Cat simply buckled in, adjusted her mirrors and waited, idling in the alley.

They led Tina to the center and placed her hands in the ‘standing room only’ straps on either side of the aisle, facing the rear. “Hold on tight, girl. Do not let go.” Jean ordered as Jane removed her shoes and socks. “As tall as you are, Mark can fuck you standing up just like he did Vicki, Kelli, Cynthia and Elaine.”

“And you and Jane and Diane, just for starters.” Amy laughed. “There was that girl Ellie filmed getting nailed to the kiosk on 72nd Street near the smoking ruins of the Tanaka’s restaurant, the day you had Linh and Lulu on the hummer hood at Lincoln Center, too.”

“Celeste Ryan. Wonder when she will show up for an encore?” I said. “Her granny said she would need an occasional tune-up. Probably want to move in when she sees the amenities.”

“She will want to be one of the amenities if she is anything like the rest of us.” Irina commented. “She can make me feel welcome any day.”

By this time, Mika had my shirt off. Yumi was busy with my shoes. Karen and Irina soon had Tina completely naked. Someone had clued her in on the Tribeca Wonder Crème. Suki did the honors on me, pulling my cock to her baby-soft cunt. “She’s more than ready, Master.”

Emma put the bus in gear and began the journey home.

Bending my knees between her spread legs, I notched myself in her pussy and slowly straightened up, suddenly pushing through her hymen with a jolt as Emma hit a pothole. Shorty hissed as her maidenhead passed into history. I gave her time to stretch around the fleshy intruder and continued in. That was the only sound she made as we fucked throughout the ride.

I had to hold Tina by her great ass to keep up a stroke rhythm. Cat seemed to find every bump and lump in the road making this one of the most entertaining fucks ever. The extra action didn’t seem to bother Shorty much either, especially when her clit was bounced against my pubic bone roughly, but unpredictably. She was coming by Union Square, again at Grand Central Station, Times Square and Columbus Circle.

Not once did she loosen her grip on the hanging straps. I must have left handprints on her cheeks. We both came explosively when Cat bumped over the sidewalk and into the Annex loading bay. I unplugged and sat down to let Jenny lick me cleanish. I heard the door close on the dock and open on the bus.

“Those miracle tits make a nice frame for your pendant, Tina.” I commented, “I like you dressed in jewelry.”

“May I let go now?” Tina giggled. “Or are there more spoilers and previews?”

“You can let go or hang there while I drive back to the Bowery.” Belinda laughed. “Looks like you let go of your prized virginity already. Was it good?”

Wheezing, Shorty sat down beside me. “It was great. A standing, first time fuck through the streets of Manhattan, who knew?”

Amy answered, “Everyone on the bus except you and now, most of New York, too. I had the interior lights on so the movie would be clear. No reason to edit; it’s all highlights.”

Blender stopped laughing long enough to say, “I’ll take the bus back tonight. Amy didn’t think you would be in shape to drive. Laura agreed after hearing after hearing the reason, so I taxied up here from the pier where the guys and I were getting the newbies settled in. The boat arrived early. That sucker is fast! You sleep over here and pick up Mark’s truck. Meet us at Queens Boulevard and Greenpoint Avenue by 9:00 tomorrow morning. Take the 59th Street Bridge.”

“You got here mighty quick.” Leigh said. ‘We just left Bright Star.”

“Not really.” Emma chuckled. “I took the long way home. Seemed the courteous thing to do. The people at Grand Central appreciated the second lap around.”

I laughed. “The tempus bonum fugit/bon temps thing. Or whatever.”

Ellie stuck her head in the bus. “You’re thirty minutes late. Dinner will be on the table in fifteen. I’ll let you slide this time, Boss. Shorty is a good excuse to be late. Dress is Z-Girl casual. No obvious fucking at the table. The Sprouts are still up.”

And with that joking admonition, the girls mobbed the bus, removing our weapons, the armor sheets and the special products. The 10d-specific items we left with Laura earlier, except for the patches and pendants for Leigh, Nell and Emma. We didn’t know Tina was a sleepover, but Karen learned in kindergarten to make extras.

Blender politely refused the girls’ invitation to stay for dinner. “Marsha is making crusty cornbread in a cast-iron pan, pinto beans, collards with bacon slices, fried pork chops, milk gravy and dirty rice. Apologies to the fine cooks here, but there is no way in hell I’m passing that up.”

“Dayum! Them some good eats!” I was tempted to take a ride to the Bowery, but Yoshi’s lab notes made that impossible. “Real country cooking is one of the things I miss about Asheville. Enjoy, and have a piece of cornbread for me.”

When Belinda drove away, Toon closed and locked the freight entrance. I sprinted up to my quarters with the notebooks, took a quick solo shower and made it to the dinner table with seconds to spare.

At least I had time to put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The Z-Girls were a feast of completely naked tits, cellophane and half-sheer crop-tops in smoke or silver, half-sheer skirts in assorted pastel colors and/or cellophane silver panties. Either the skirt or the panties, never both.

Luz, Holly, Polly, and Frieda were adorned with a S/S pendant suspended from a chain belt. Except for the new solid silver collars with the new black on blue ‘Z’ pendant closures, that is all they chose to wear. The four Pennys had half-sheer smoke panties, black on blue ‘RIA’ instead of S/S pendants, but otherwise were undressed the same as the virgins.

Actually, all of the Z-Girls sported the solid silver collars and S/S closures. Only the original girls and my Bright Stars knew of the heavy pheromone additives. None of the Pennys had a clue. The James Gang, the Ellis twins, Phoebe and my sisters were in the dark. Frieda, Maggie, Lulu and Billi, as far as I knew, had no idea of the subtle power of silver and smoke.

Phoebe wore a pair of solid silver panties and a half-sheer silver half halter with a S/S nipple ring pendant hanging down. Her exposed nipple looked like it could cut glass. That might be evidence of her self-generated excitement or the influence of the solid silver choker with the S/S closure. Carly and Marcy picked solid indigo panties and a black on blue ‘RIA, jr.” necklace pendant.

The Sprouts were, as usual, unconcerned with the partial nudity, theirs or the other girls. Except for Kelli, my sisters and Tina, whose big tits seemed to fascinate both of the imps.

Still the perky ‘B’ cup babe she was in grad school, Phoebe did not look like the mother of twins. Her sag-free boobs and small erect nipples did not look like they had nursed twins very long, if at all. The narrow hips were explained by the tiny remnants of the C-section scar. Apparently my dick was the biggest thing that had been in that sweet pussy from either side of the portal. The doctor’s disparaging comments about Barrett made me think she may hav e been celibate since we were last together. Perhaps that was why she looked so hot and hungry. I could be convinced to rethink my arm’s length policy. No sense in making the girl suffer longer if a good friendly fuck was what she craved.

Anyway, that all would come later. Right now, we had a fine meal to enjoy. Linh, Eve and June were magicians in the kitchen. Everything was perfect. The Sprouts did squeal over Eve’s sweet and savory Cuban fish dish, but they stuffed their cute faces with some of everything. Linh’s beef in peanut sauce was just spicy enough and June’s pork balls were extremely tasty while being ‘near-death experience’ hot. It made the kimchee seem sweet.

We destroyed the wonderful entrees over lively, kid friendly conversation, like a normal American family, except for the glorious nakedness and constant undercurrent of anticipated and remembered sex. Maybe not so ‘except’, considering our interactions with Mike, Norm, Levi, Louise and Grandma Ryan, Nancy, Tamera, the faculty at Bingham-Hampton, the adult buyers at the Airwear website and who knows how many others.

After the virgins cleared the table in their lovely nakedness, Max and Sam brought out lemon sherbet and pecan shortbread cookies for dessert. More perfect than perfect. I forgot about what Belinda was having for supper. My girls kicked culinary ass big time.

While the girls were putting the few leftovers away, I asked them to police the kitchen for me. Using the full Alpha Voice, adding, “I need to have an extremely private conference with Amy, Irina, Karen, the Bakers, Tanners and Phoebe. It is about something we discovered today and does not represent an immediate threat and if I have my way, it never will. Do not follow us. Stay out of the Annex. Period.”

Without waiting for the group reaction, I led the selected ones to the Annex freight elevator, notebooks in hand. I knew my warrior girls would keep the peace.

“Please remove all of your clothes and jewelry. You, too, Phoebe. I cannot take even the tiniest chance of a listening device. Bear with me. You will understand soon. Leave everything up here except the neckwear.”

“Something about our Dr. Allyn makes a girl want to be naked.” Phoebe quickly stripped down, giggling. “I’ll tell you girls about getting fucked silly at Faneuil Hall and in the Harvard Law Library in broad daylight, later. We screwed our eyes out one night at Harvard Square and he convinced me to run naked all the way to the Red Line before the beast would give me back my dress. Even then, I gave a him full-frontal lap dance all the way home with my happy ending repeated many times. His big safety bar kept me from falling off.”

“Try getting your ass popped on the A-Train at rush hour. That ‘something’ makes you want to get other girls naked so you can watch him stretch their girly parts open, too.” Karen hooted. “The odd thing is, no one gets jealous. There is more than enough to share. Ask Irina about getting naked the first time at his house.”

I laughed. “I can’t believe we didn’t get caught at the Square like we did at Wellesley. By the way, I checked. We are in the annual, doggie-style and with you and your tits riding cowgirl just slightly in the shrubbery. They put a modesty stripe over our eyes, but all the good stuff is out and proud. Look in the ‘Campus Life’ section.”

Once all eleven of us were naked and I was satisfied we were unwired, I took us to the subterranean station. Phoebe was briefly astonished at the hidden splendor, but got over it when I started to explain the reasons for the secrecy.

They were as sickened as I when the plot became clear. “This is nothing short of horrifying.” Phoebe cried. “And he was so close to making the nightmare come true.”

“Keep your voices down, ladies, and stay away from the tunnel openings.” I cautioned. “Suki, Yumi and Mika, given your knowledge of his culture and your family relationships, would Yoshi release this monster? Your thoughts please.”

“We don’t quite understand the chemistry but know enough to know that the threat was possible.” Yumi said. “What we know of our alleged family says he would have murdered the world. Yoshi’s revenge had no conscience.”

“I can’t explain, except in Japanese imagery which has no equivalent in English, how delighted he was at the pain and suffering he could cause. Yoshi considered himself a dying god destroying all of creation to punish his tormenters.” Mika whispered. “That thing’s description of the effects rings true. He believed he could make it happen.”

“See this one he called ‘Water Terrors’? He put Ebola and rabies in E. coli bacteria and then almost succeeded in mating it with cholera.” Yumi spit out, “ALS and polio with smallpox he called ‘Distorted Faces’. He had no humanity.”

Addressing the others, Suki apologized. “I beg you to let us keep the personal diary sections of these notes private. Honesty in Master’s House is of course preferred at all times, but this is so far beyond the realm of normal secrets you can’t imagine.”

“Any connection with you girls will never be suggested. None of this will leave the station. There will be no reason for questions to be asked. That I promise.” Amy swore, “I totally understand Sir’s insistence on secrecy. We can’t even hint that this evil exists.”

“We all agree, Suki.” Karen assured the Tanners. “That said, where do we go from here, Mark?”

I passed them a list of the vials’ contents in the refrigerated cabinet. “This is what I know is on hand. There may be more I didn’t see. Can it all be safely destroyed, rendered inert or neutralized?”

Irina and Karen poured over the list. “Most of the inorganic compounds can be chemically deconstructed. Extreme heat should breakdown the organics.” Karen said moderately confident. “Some will evaporate and get loose before they deteriorate unless they are superheated in a closed pressure chamber.”

Irina illustrated. “You can break down mercury compounds, but you still have the mercury to deal with and you do not want it vaporized. I see that being the case with a lot of the byproducts. We might even isolate a chemical catalyst that could cause unexpected reactions, creating a super toxin or nutmeg. I won’t know until I can read the formulae and model the sequences.”

“A few of these compounds are unknown or never known.” Phoebe shivered violently. “I can see why you claimed it made your immune system itch. This is the stuff doomsdays are made of. Karen and Irina are right. Several of the raw contagious components should be close to or past their effective ages. Some might be quite unstable. Some are deadly forever. Things like weaponized anthrax have a long shelf life.”

Anne began to brainstorm. “He probably refrigerated the successes as a caution. The combined agents exhibit the worst of their parts, so the unknowns can be no more dangerous than the knowns. We don’t know the quantities and exact amounts of the hidden ingredients.”

I sat on a bench with Mika, listening to the six think through each theory, getting exact translations when necessary. Yumi and Suki provided insights, expanding some ideas and punching holes in others. The little twins insisted that Yoshi’s notes be taken seriously. “He was a brilliant scientist, recording the failures as well as the successes. The record is accurate as far as the science goes. The real world effects he could only project.” Yumi said more than once. “He was egotistic and crazy, not stupid. If he thought something could be done, it probably could.”

The consensus seemed to be extreme heat in a sealed container. Chemical neutralization was neither dependable nor quick.

Suki added, “Remember, Nakagawa did not expect to survive the apocalypse. He did expect the germs to go worldwide. There is no hint of how long that might take so we have to assume it can live in the wild between hosts. The components probably exhibit the same hardiness to some extent.”

Irina continued, “Bingo! And if the buggers aren’t long lived, we can assume they add excess lethality to the mix.”

Phoebe summed up. “Incineration is the most viable answer, but the containment vessel cannot fail or we become the villains.”

I mentally listed the potential issues: 1 - Can we weld the 2” thick slabs with a portable laser at Hill House? 2 - Can it take the pressure? 3 - Will it be sufficiently impermeable? 4 - Does the color matter? 5 - Is the lab contaminated already? 6 - Will I be able to minimize the damage if anything fails at the moment of truth?

A picture of the red-hot sheet of MMTG armor plate jumped into my head. If we could cut and weld the slabs into a cube, the problem would be solved. That is, if the slab could take the pressure and heat at the same time, and remain impermeable on a microscopic level.

I whispered a few thoughts to Mika. Her somber face brightened. “Master, we can do this if the lasers can weld two inches as well as they unite the fabric.”

The other girls began to listen to us so we spoke normally.

“We’ll make a small radio controlled bomb with Semtex, seal it inside a cube with a container of sulphuric acid, a can of tomatoes and a cup of sugar. Weight it carefully and then detonate the explosive. Oh, hell, toss in some flu and tetanus shots.” I grinned big. “That much kinetic energy should make the cube hotter than a blast furnace inside. After it cools, the weight will be the same if nothing escaped.”

Mika was into it. ‘If we need to analyze the reactions, add a diver’s emergency oxygen bottle, some glycerin, pure potassium and water. We know what to expect when those chemicals are introduced.”

“Before we open it up, Sweetie, we should shoot at it a few times to see if the stuff is still bullet proof. We could be changing the heat radiation characteristics for the good or bad. The armor might even be brittle and crumble to dust.”

“It would be cool if the heat made it stronger, like adding carbon to iron.” Mika suggested, “Wonder how heat affects the fashion fabric?”

Karen interrupted, “Pardon me, Mika, but the trace colorants in the translucent sheets may already impede the same function. Iron is a lattice-like crystalline structure. Carbon stops it from slipping and changing shape easily. We cannot assume the same rules for crystalline and molecular structures.”

“I know. But the tiny impurities might help the molecules in the MMTG be less slippery relative to each other.” Mika rejoined gently. “What happens when you put sand in oil?”

“Touché. Thanks for getting me out of my rut. I have a habit of being too linear. Maybe we can make the Airwear Fashion variation super rigid. It’s already bullet proof.” Karen grinned. “My accomplices and I made a few hundred yards of the fabric with the altered formulae. Mark’s alterations made the pre-extruder slurry slightly more viscous. What say we heat some and see what happens?”

“Or they could get between and weaken the long chain parallel molecular bonds. The transparent version might be stronger. One way to know for sure is to ask an expert and that is not going to happen.” I guessed. “We can arrange to borrow an electron microscope if the ones in the bio-lab aren’t powerful enough and look for ourselves.”

“As the thickness changes, it might get stiffer, harder but more brittle, or even more flexible at different temperatures.” Amy said. “We’ll have to play, excuse me, perform strictly controlled experiments with it to see what happens when we try to blow it to smithereens. Or should I say ‘explore and define the theoretical stress capability limitations’?”

“I will be entertained to know where the bromine, additional chlorine and sodium went. Did the machine replace the silicon or carbon, both, neither or some combination?” I smiled, “Before you ask, it was an illogically informed hunch. I had a brain blip, probably from something overheard in my undergrad study group days. When your mind is a sponge, you don’t always know everything it soaks up.”

Phoebe chuckled. “You used to do that all the time. I would be mumbling to myself and you would blurt out an answer. There was no way you had enough information to even understand the problem, much less find the only possible solution. Made me crazy.”

“It’s not my fault you think out loud.” I laughed. “Crazy enough to run naked to the Red Line? Remember the attendant selling you two fares and giving you the ten dollars back, four tokens and an extra twenty bucks in change? And you forgot about the dress until after you impaled yourself in my lap.”

“I was so hot nothing else mattered. But that nice old lady pointed to my hard nipples and offered me her winter coat. I forgot it was snowy, too!” She giggled like a teenager. “You were so sweet to let me keep my sneakers on at the Square.”

Further discussion decided several things. Since we weren’t melting or bleeding from our eyes, the lab must be uncontaminated. After more than a decade, another week before dealing with the bio-threat wouldn’t kill the world. Until we could meet with Mike Ellis, the Semtex bombs had to wait also. Bright Star was too busy to borrow Miranda Lopez or her special lasers to cut the really thick slabs into the shapes we needed for the containment cubes. Forget about the welding.

Gradually, we relaxed. Answers and ways to get answers, solutions and remedies were in sight.

Sort of relaxed. Apparently, a couple of the girls decided not to let a perfectly good naked go to waste. Mika pushed me to my back on the marble bench Carol and Anne lifted my legs and turned me until I was lying face up. Suki parked her pussy on that face and went to town with me sucking her clit like a man starved.

Irina began to do an excellent job on my never-really-soft cock. Someone must have been eating her twat with great skill because I could feel her moans every time my dick went down her throat. She was very expressive in her appreciation, so much so that I erupted into her mouth. That set Suki off loudly and Anne replaced her, taking a turn on my tongue. I happily obliged.

My dick thought it was Karen next attempting to inhale my harder-than-ever rod when she stopped and held it straight up. A very warm and soaking pussy gave me a Toon-tight welcome. This was not Karen. The mystery girl eased herself down slowly with an agonized, almost virginal, moan as though this was her first time. The instant I went balls deep in this amazing sweet piece, whoever it belonged to it began to make up for lost time, fucking at breakneck speed, long stroking herself into a frenzy.

Deja fucking vu! I know this cunt well. Naked nostalgia must be excellent foreplay, especially when the memories are of being naked and fucking in public. Clearly, Thomas Wolfe was wrong. Phoebe was primed and coming home like a banshee already, squealing and panting constantly. Many accidental witnesses could testify to her wild, enthusiastic abandon when coming on my cock. That girl did not seem to care who saw what when we fucked. I always suspected the greater the chance we would be seen, the hotter she got. Ask the people at Harvard Square or the fans at Fenway.

I released my grip on Anne’s ass and reached up for those firm tits to find Anne’s fingers already busy with Phoebe’s nipples. Nothing to do but grip her hips and hammer back. Damn, she squeezed harder and was in constant granite-cracking orgasm until I blasted off one more time, piercing her cervix for the first time ever.

I’m told it hurts, but you couldn’t tell it from her reaction. She screamed loud enough to be heard at Julliard, “YES! YES! Oh, my, god, I’ve waited so long for this. So good. So big.” And then Phoebe wailed one more time and fell backwards against Amy in semi-comatose, still impaled, still spasming around my trapped prick.

I reacted by trying to suck Anne’s clit off, sending the triplet into her own orbit. She fell over sideways into the arms of her sisters, initiating a three-way daisy chain. With my eyes cleared of Anne juice, I could see Phoebe in all her unfaded glory, quaking with aftershocks.

Amy, playing with her tits, said in wonder, “She needed a thorough fucking more than I thought. You did her good, Sir.”

“We all needed some stress relief, dearie. Who did you?”

“Mika. And she is still at it.” Then she squeaked and shuddered violently. After a short while she giggled, “That was fun.”

In fact, everyone had fun at the hands or tongue of everyone else.

“Amy, as fine as she feels inside, would you help her stand?” I chuckled again. “This bench is getting cold. Seriously, we have to get some cushions down here.” I flexed my hard dick in Dr. McLean’s cunt to get her moving. “My cock is awake but my butt is asleep.”

“I’ll have to check with Ellie. We may have some extra sofa cushions or futons upstairs. There is that Art Deco furniture Bunny discarded at the 68th Street, too.” She looked thoughtfully at me while steadying Phoebe. “Thematically, the style fits as an anchor, design-wise. Not so much the Mission and Shaker pieces. You need to take care of that beast before we go up top, Sir.”

I glanced at the squirming pile of girl parts on the floor. Karen and Irina were furiously sixty-nining. “You clean out Phoebe and I’ll see what trouble I can get the beast into.” I got into a happily surprised Karen who was on top at the time. Between my steely cock and Irina’s tongue, pizza girl delivered within ten minutes and fell flat on her partner.

My balls were about to explode and the Viking was awakened. Yanking Anne out of the heap, I slammed my sword home and puppet-fucked her pussy standing up until she came twice, handing her limp body off to Yumi for clean up. Beth got the same standing treatment, doggie-style, with the same result. Suki tugged her off and tried her best to make Beth crazy all over.

Carol was next in line, coming loudly again when I splashed a gallon of lava inside. I love the way her nipples scraped my chest as she bounced her clit against my pubes. Mika pulled the weakened triplet off and sucked my cream out of the still pulsing twat.

I could write ballads to those tight, rippling electric cunts. Fucking legendary!

Phoebe recovered nicely, attempting to lick me clean, but all she accomplished was to keep me hard. I led her to the bench, bent her over and eased my rod into the tight ass I remembered so well. Fortunately, Amy left her dripping wet, so with a little effort, she stretched open and I slipped past the entrance and sunk in all the way. About ten seconds and a few full strokes later, Phoebe went completely wild bronco nuts!

I reached around, pinching her clit with one hand and gripping a tit with the other. It was all I could do to stay seated through one of the best rodeo fucks ever. I came in her butt one last time as Phoebe collapsed on the hard, cold marble.

“Damn, Mark, that was as much fun as the night in the Fleet Center. The arena was so loud, I think the Celtics won. But I’m not sure. It’s hard to pay attention to anything but the giant dick up my ass. Good thing we were on the top row.”

“The Knicks won big. The crowd was cheering your tits when I tossed your shirt away and twisted those little hard nipples. It’s a wonder we didn’t get arrested.” I reminisced as I played with her tits. “You missed the NBA highlights on ESPN that night. We led off the broadcast with a pixilated reprise of your face when the climax hit. You stuck to me like a barnacle all the way to the souvenir shop for a new jersey.”

Laughing about her choice of an oversized, loose mesh basketball jersey, she said. “It was like pretending to have something on. My boobs spent most of the time out of the armholes. The only things holding the shirt partially in place were my nipples poking through the open netting.”

“And that is why Airwear will a raging success among the smartest exhibitionists.” Amy declared. “Even women driven to success and accomplishment will want to be considered attractive and desirable.”

I apologized for breaking the mood. “Sorry, ladies, but we better wipe the grins off our faces and go back up. It’s got to be pushing 11:00. People are going to be suspicious. I need a shower and tomorrow will be here before we know it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.