Island Delight - Cover

Island Delight

Copyright© 2017 by rlfj

Chapter 6: Making Plans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Making Plans - What is it about the island of Haka Nuva that makes one of the most remote locations on Earth so intriguing - and so sexual? Two scientific expeditions join tourists to study -and enjoy - the phenomenon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Brenda Oliver looked over at her husband. “You coming?”

Steve Oliver was sitting at the small table in their room working on his laptop. “Give me a few minutes. I’m in the middle of something,” he replied.

She grimaced and rolled her eyes at that. As soon as they had returned to their room, the married couple had raced into the bathroom and the glass-walled shower. They had quickly stripped down under the hot water and coupled feverishly. Then they had toweled dry and returned to the bedroom, and gone at it again, this time much more comfortably on the bed. After a brief nap, they decided to dress and figure out something to do for dinner. Brenda had taken another quick shower, and then slipped on a lacy thong, and a halter-topped knee-length sundress. “I was hoping to get a drink.”

Steve had cleaned up also, but he was still in his underwear. He looked over and said, “No, that’s fine. I just want to get this out of the way first. Why don’t I meet you down at the bar? No reason you have to wait for me.”

Brenda silently snorted and shook her head. She knew that when her husband had a research bone in his teeth, he would keep chewing it no matter what. If she dragged him away, he’d just stew about it all evening. She slipped on a pair of high-heeled sandals and came over to his side. She bent down and kissed him on the cheek, and said, “Just remember, all I’m wearing under this is my thong. If I get too excited, I might have to take it off, and I’d hate for you not to be there when that happens.”

Steve looked over at her and grinned, “That’s definitely an incentive to hurry up. I should be finished here in fifteen minutes. I’ll see you downstairs. If you’re sitting up on the bar with your legs spread and making new friends, I’ll just have to get in line with the others.”

“Ooh! There’s an idea! That way we can pay for my plane ticket!” She laughed and headed towards the door, grabbing her key card and purse as she went.

Brenda turned the corner to find Babs Winston standing in front of the elevator door. If there was one person in the entire world that Brenda was embarrassed being around, it had to be Babs! After witnessing Babs and Tully in the clearing, she was acutely aware of just how much she and Steve had overstepped any bounds of propriety, and that it was entirely their fault. But what if Babs didn’t know? Brenda put a smile on her face.

Babs smiled grandly and said, “Hi! How are you? Did you get to the beach today?” The elevator door opened, and Babs stepped halfway in. “Going down?”

Brenda nodded. “Steve will be along in a minute, but he said he’d meet me in the bar.”

“Great! We can have a drink while waiting for the guys. Tully was on the phone making plans for tomorrow.” Babs held the door while Brenda stepped inside the elevator, and then they rode down. Babs was dressed in a very pretty knee-length wrap dress, with thin straps and a low-cut top that made it obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. It also showed that she normally tanned topless since there wasn’t a hint of tan lines on her golden tanned skin. Brenda was surprised to find the older woman dressed in such a sexy dress, and hoped she had the figure and confidence to do so when she got that old.

“Why? What’s he up to? That’s Tully, right?”

“Yes, Tully. That’s short for his real name, Tulliver. It’s a family name, from his mother’s side of the family,” explained Babs. “Anyway, never mind that. He’s booking a deep-sea fishing boat for tomorrow. He always likes that.”

“That sounds exciting. Do you like that?”

“Who, me? God forbid! I went out with him once and spent the entire time as sick as a dog! I get seasick in a canoe! No, we have a deal; he can go fishing and I’ll go shopping. What about you? Where’s your husband?” asked Babs.

“He was on the Internet, doing some research. He said he’d be down in a few minutes. I told him if he wasn’t, I was going to dump him for an island boy-toy.”

“Good for you! What kind of research?” The two women exited the elevator and went on through the lobby and into the restaurant. They were quickly seated at the bar.

“Steve’s a botanist. This is actually a research project. We’ve been in the Maltesanos for two weeks already. He’s collecting plant samples and sending them back home. Haka Nuva is our last week,” said Brenda.

“Really? That’s fascinating!” Babs turned to the bartender and said, “Two Typhoons, please.” To Brenda she said, “You’ll like it, it’s rum and something else.” Brenda smiled and shrugged in acquiescence, and the bartender nodded. Babs continued, “Research in a tropical paradise? How did you swing that? With my luck, I’d be assigned the middle of the Great Sandy Desert!”

Brenda didn’t have any idea where that was, but the names ‘Great’ and ‘Sandy’ didn’t sound all that appealing. “Just lucky, I guess. Steve didn’t seem all that thrilled, originally, since it took us almost two days to get here, and it will take just as long to go home. Still, once we got here, even he had to admit it’s gorgeous.”

“So, do you do research with him?”

“No, Steve’s the scientist, not me. I work as a secretary in an elementary school back home. I just have the summer off, so I told him that he was taking me, or he shouldn’t bother coming back!”

Babs laughed at that, and nodded agreement. “Serve him right, too! So, have you been to the beach? Is it nice, or what!”

At the mention of the beach, Brenda turned bright red. Babs noticed, and smiled. “So, you have been to the beach! Did you go all the way down to the end, around the bend?”

Brenda turned even redder. Their drinks arrived at just that moment, and she tried to swallow too much and started coughing. “Hey, hey, I’m just joking!” said Babs.

Brenda looked away and got her breathing under control, and then turned back, a very guilty look on her face. “Uh, it’s just, well, we did wander down there in the afternoon, and we noticed you guys walking up to the trees and we thought you were heading up to the road and, uh, we, uh...”

Babs listened to this, and just started laughing, loudly enough that some of the other people in the bar looked at her. “Oh my God! You thought we were heading up to the road? Oh, that’s precious! I can’t wait to tell Tully! I thought I heard something in the bushes, but I was a bit busy, wasn’t I?”

“You can’t! Oh God, no! No, you can’t!”

“Brenda, don’t sweat it! You saw us?” Brenda couldn’t answer, but she did nod. Babs laughed some more, and said, “So what! Do you think you’re the first people who have ever seen people down at that end of the beach fooling around? That happens all the time! Hell, after dark, things can get really wild down there! You can get moonlight orgies some nights!”

“Oh my God!” exclaimed Brenda. “What? Really?”

Babs grinned and nodded. “Hey, Tully and I are getting a bit old for that sort of fun and games, but we were your age once. Don’t knock it until you try it!”

“Holy shit!” Babs laughed loudly at that. “Listen, don’t say anything to Steve about this. I was embarrassed enough being down there and watching other people, well, you know. He hears about orgies; I will never hear the end of it!” finished Brenda.

“Mum’s the word.” At that point, a small group of people came into the bar, and Babs said, “Speak of the devil! I’ll let you tell your husband about the orgies.”

Brenda blushed at that and turned towards the doorway. Steve had dressed and come down, but he was walking with Tully Winston, and with them were the Cramers, both Bob and Liz. Brenda waved and the small group came over to the bar. The three men were all dressed similarly, in slacks and sport shirts; Liz was wearing a short dress with a low-cut top, which highlighted her modest cleavage, but had low heels on.

“Now here’s a pair if ever there was one!” announced Tully, leading the way over. “Trouble-and-strife if ever there was! Hope your sheila’s not as bad as this one, mate.”

Brenda blinked at that, not really sure what in the world Tully had just said. She had always wanted to visit Australia but wondered if they would have to hire an interpreter. Still, he was smiling as he said this, and Babs had laughed at her husband and had given him a quick peck on the lips. “You behave, darl’, or I’ll tell them the truth about the size of Aussie dongas!”

“What, that they’re the size of a salami?”

“No, more like a sausage roll!”

He laughed that off. “Bugger off! Good news, Bob’s goin’ fishin’ in the morning!”

Brenda briefly wondered if ‘going fishing’ was another form of slang but guessed that for the first time Tully was actually using English. Babs had said that he was going deep-sea fishing in the morning. She turned and glanced at Liz.

Liz noticed and shook her head. “No, not me! Not in this condition, I’m not!” She cradled her baby bump to add meaning to her statement.

“Well, I am going shopping in town tomorrow,” announced Babs. “How about you two going with me? These three aren’t going to be around, so we’ll make a girl’s day out of it.”

Brenda nodded. “I like that idea.”

Liz and Bob looked over at Brenda and Steve. “What are you up to, mate?” asked Bob.

“I’m a working man. I have to do some work tomorrow,” he answered, smiling.

The others all ordered a round while they talked about their jobs. Bob Cramer was a computer programmer and Liz was a lab technician at a hospital. Tully was an ex-golf pro and now sold golf gear to pro shops, and Babs was a secretary. “Administrative assistant is the title, but I’m a secretary,” she admitted.

At the end of the round, Tully looked at Babs and asked, “Ready for some tucker?”

Babs nodded and stood up. “We’re heading into town. I’ll meet you two down in the lobby, when? Nine? Ten?”

“Ten is fine with me,” commented Brenda.

“I can do either. Bob will be out on the ocean long before then,” countered Liz. “Nine?”

Brenda agreed to the nine o’clock time, and Babs and Tully took off after paying the tab. The Cramers and Olivers decided to have dinner together in the restaurant. Both couples admitted that they hadn’t had enough energy or inclination the other day to do much more than grab something quick and go to sleep. One thing Brenda noticed was that neither Liz nor Bob used anywhere near as much weird slang as Tully did. Maybe New Zealand would be a better vacation than Australia, at least if they wanted to use English.


Liz and Bob passed through the bar on the way back to the lobby, and Bob said, “Hold on a moment, Liz. I want a refill.”

“Get one for me, too,” she agreed, stepping up to the bar alongside her husband. They had agreed that some moderate drinking on their honeymoon was not going to hurt the baby. She was six months along, and the problems with alcohol and babies still in the womb centered on the first trimester and women who drank much, much more. Certainly, her obstetrician had told her that Bob Junior was looking to be perfectly healthy.

Bob ordered another round of Typhoons, and when they were made, they left carrying them. From there it was through the lobby and down the hallway to their room. Liz held his drink while he operated the key card and let them in, and then followed him in as he held the door. They continued through to the small balcony. The night breeze was warm and redolent with the smells of the flowers in the jungle.

“It’s beautiful out here tonight,” sighed Liz.

“But not as beautiful as you,” replied Bob.

“You’re sweet. Corny, but sweet,” she returned.

“Go turn out the lights. Let’s just sit and drink out here.”

Liz went back into their room and turned off the room lights. There was enough light coming from outside through the patio door that she could make her way back without tripping. When she got back out to the balcony, she pulled the door shut behind her. Bob was already seated on one of the cushioned chairs all the balconies had, with his drink resting on a small table. He patted his knee, and Liz sat down sideways on his lap, rather than sit in the other chair.

Liz was sitting with her legs on her husband’s right side, holding her drink with her left hand, while her right hand was around his neck. She wasn’t terribly surprised when she felt his left hand rubbing her back. A moment later she felt his fingers begin to fiddle with the catch at the top of the zipper in the back of her dress. “Mister Cramer! What do you think you are doing? I am a happily married woman!” she mock-protested.

“Who, me?” Bob asked, flicking the eye-and-hook catch loose. He began to tease the zipper down a touch. “Why, nothing, nothing at all.”

“That doesn’t feel like nothing.”

“I was just thinking, it was a warm night, and you might be getting a touch warm. Maybe a little breeze would feel good.”

“You are just so thoughtful,” she laughed. “Well, just as long as you don’t get fresh. My husband wouldn’t like that.”

Bob slowly pulled the zipper down as far as possible, and then slipped a hand inside. “But he’d be okay with you sitting on another man’s lap?”

“He’s a liberal sort of fellow. Why, did you know that he actually married a woman who was pregnant?”

“Must be a real glutton for punishment. Probably mental, in fact,” he told her.

Liz gave him a soft jab to the ribs, but then relented, saying, “Well, he’s obviously hideously ugly and just wanted to get a sure thing.”

Bob laughed at that. He sipped some more of his drink, and then set the glass down on the table. As he rubbed the bare skin of his wife’s back with his left hand, he laid his right hand on her right thigh, and then slowly began sliding it up her leg.

Liz didn’t mind what was happening and spread her legs slightly. The hem of her short dress was loose enough that Bob could slide his hand up higher, and he did so. Still, it was discreet, which suited her. Her top was still up, the straps not having come down off her shoulders yet, and she doubted anybody could see what they were up to. Even that afternoon, down on the beach, when either of them had needed a little ‘relief’ they had simply rolled towards each other and used their fingers. She wasn’t quite ready to screw Bob on the beach while everybody watched and cheered them on.

That didn’t seem to be a restriction that everybody had, though. As she looked around, she glanced up at a balcony a few rooms down and up one floor. The way the building curved to follow the shore, you could see most of the other balconies, at least if they weren’t right next to yours.

“Bob, check out the action a few rooms down and a floor up,” she said quietly.

“Hmm, what’s that?”

“Like I said, look up and to your left, on the balcony over there. See what I mean?”

Bob twisted his head slightly, and grinned. “Good heavens, Mrs. Cramer! And you thought I was taking liberties!”

“Well, keep your voice down. Let’s not interrupt them,” she told him. Then she spread her legs a little wider, and Bob slid his hand up further, so that his fingers could begin caressing her mound.

Above them, the couple in question was being much more adventurous. For one thing, their patio light was still on, and both the man and the woman had stripped naked. He was standing there, and she was kneeling at his feet, and it was obvious from the way her head was bobbing that she was giving him a hummer. They continued like that for several minutes, and then he held her head in his hands and began thrusting. A minute later, she climbed to her feet, and they went back inside.

Liz glanced down at the floor of the patio, which was painted concrete. “I hope she was using a cushion. I think that might be pretty uncomfortable otherwise.”

“Care to find out?” asked Bob.

She smiled at him. “Not just yet. Besides, I don’t think the evening show is over yet. Look over there, this floor.”

Bob followed his wife’s look and saw another couple further down. They weren’t quite as brazen as the last pair. They were still dressed, but standing on their balcony, kissing and making out in the dark. Then, as Bob slid a finger into Liz’ wet slit and began toying with her clit, the woman spun around, facing the ocean, and spread her legs. There seemed to be some fumbling, but then the man was pressed behind the woman, holding her dress up, and thrusting into her. While they were further away and couldn’t see faces clearly, she seemed to be enjoying herself. When they finished, she first sagged against the balcony rail, and then stood upright, to kiss him and drag him inside.

“This seems to be a very romantic honeymoon,” giggled Liz.

“Our turn,” replied Bob.

“What?” she said, nervously.

“Sit up a bit, Liz.”

“Bob...”

“Liz, nobody will see us, or at least not clearly. Come on, why not?”

Liz didn’t refuse, but she did look nervous. She shifted and Bob quickly undid his pants, exposing his erection. Then he slumped down a bit in the chair, and pulled his wife back onto his lap, but positioned her so that she slid down onto him. She sighed happily as she felt his cock slip up into her pussy. In their position, it felt very tight. Bob loved the feel, and once she had sunk down onto him, he tugged her dress up so that he could touch her.

“This feels very, very nice!” he told Liz. “We should do this at home.”

“Only if you want to go to jail,” she answered. “We could never do this at the apartment!”

“Well, someday we’ll just have to make it big and buy a big house with a private deck, and then you’ll be able to spend the entire day in the buff out there, letting me use you for my sexual pleasure.” He tweaked her clit a touch as he finished.

Liz gasped. “Oh, God!” Then she caught her breath. “I’ll spend my time running around naked all day for you to use? And what about Bob Junior? Think he might have something to say about that?”

“Let him get his own girl!”

Liz wanted to protest at that, but what Bob’s fingers and cock were doing to her felt just too good. If he wanted to use her as a sexual playtoy, that seemed like a wonderful idea just then.

Bob used his left hand to push her top down, exposing her tits to the world. “Play with your cunny while I play with your tits,” he ordered his wife.

Liz moaned but went along with Bob’s plans. She spread her legs apart and delved between them, while Bob tweaked and caressed her breasts and nipples. Her desire to not completely expose herself to the world was forgotten by then. She began bouncing on his cock, her dress bunched around her waist, while her small but firm tits jiggled pleasantly. As she began to orgasm, her pussy tightened up and began spasming, and that pushed Bob over the edge. He began spurting upwards just a few seconds later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.