Trials of Love - Cover

Preview

Trials of Love

by Andyhm

Copyright© 2017 by Andyhm

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Blackmail, Coercion, Consensual, Drunk/Drugged, Reluctant, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Cheating, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys,

Romantic Sex Story: This tale is a heady mix of romance and cheating. Its the story of two people in an unconventional marriage and what happens when a third person threatens the relationship. I have revised and updated this story.

This is an updated and revised version of this story.

This is a one-off story. I don’t know where the idea came from. I woke up one morning with the outline set out in my mind. If I’m taking inspiration from another story on this site, then I apologize in advance to the author. This is a long piece, which uses a lot of dialogue, and some sex. You’ve been warned! I needed the room to develop the story and allow me to do justice to the characters.

You are warned, the conversations between the main characters are often long and involved. They are also sometimes repetitive, especially from the husband’s point of view. Why? Because this, in my experience, is what real life looks like. This is just what I saw happen, when the husband of a close pair of very good friends, found out that his wife had an affair. He so wanted to understand why she had considered doing it. I spent a lot of time with both of them trying to help. He would keep asking the same questions in multiple ways; hoping, I believe, to finally get answers he could accept. The questions and answers followed no logical pattern. They were convoluted and random, and that’s what I’ve tried to replicate here. Yes, he must have got the answers he hoped for, as they are still very happily married. If it worked for him...

I can’t thank Romantic1 enough for the time he spent reviewing and editing the first version. This revised version was edited by Blackrandl1958, thank you for all your help. Any remaining mistakes are all mine, usually because I can’t resist fiddling with the finished story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.