6 December 2006 - Cover

6 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Trisha's plan to break up Dan and Karen is put into action. Wendy visits, anxious to find out if Dan and Karen are still a couple. Dan is needed by Joyce to bowl for her team in the mid season tournament..."She'd practically kill me if she caught us fucking. You'd have to go by about five." "Don't worry, I'll take a cab and be gone before she arrives," Trisha reassured him, _"This is going to be so much fun, her catching us fucking in bed. Dan, I love big diamond engagement rings."_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan sat waiting patiently for Trisha in the parking lot of the Trenton Air Force Base Canex shopping complex. “Hi, handsome, you’re right on time!” Trisha smiled, coming to the driver’s window of his Mustang. She purposely left her coat open, revealing the deep cleavage of the criss-cross opening of her dress to him.

He stepped from his car and politely opened the passenger door for her. “Thank you,” she smiled. Trisha placed her left foot on the floor and sat, knowing her pose in her short-hemmed dress would easily show him she wore no panties. He raised his eyebrows, appreciating the view of her short-haired, bare pussy.

Trisha smiled at his response. “Making him mine is going to be so fucking easy!” She muttered as he went around the car to his door.

Dan slid behind the driver’s wheel, and Trisha was immediately all over him. She leaned over, breathing heavily and aggressively kissing him. She moaned her eagerness, slipping his hand inside the low opening of her dress to fondle her bare tit.

“Wow, do you ever look sexy! You can get away with wearing such a sexy-looking dress to work?” He asked, eyeing the side profile of her revealing breasts.

“Heaven’s no, not as much as I’d love to. I changed into this dress just for you.”

“I appreciate it very much.”

“I’m glad that you approve, and I hope you’ll approve of my afternoon plans.”

“I’m sure I will, so where are we off to for our lunch?” He asked.

“Do you know where the Golden Valley Restaurant is on Dundas Street?”

“Yes, I do. Karen and I have eaten there before, very good food.”

“I have a reserved booth for us on the upper floor.”

Dan couldn’t help but admire her long legs, revealed by her short hem. “I had better keep the heat on in the car so your sexy-looking legs don’t get cold.”

“I’m sure you’ll be able to keep them warm!” She cooed, sliding his hand under the hem of her skirt just close enough to her pussy to feel its warmth.


Dan parked the Mustang at the restaurant, and Trisha made sure Dan had a clear view of her pussy again as she placed her right foot on the ground. She took his hand, leading them inside. She mentioned her reservation to the hostess, and her eyes turned to view her revealing curves.

Dan looked at the material of her dress, which was form-fitting over her ass as she ascended the steps to the upper level. “This is perfect,” she said, smiling at the corner table she wanted. Dan helped her take off her coat; her braless tits strained against the thin material, trying to escape from her top.

He sat on her left, and both their backs were to the wall, with a view overlooking the ground level. Trisha adjusted the opening of her top, revealing deeper cleavage before his eyes. Her short hem remained conveniently hiked up, inches away from revealing her hidden treasure.

“You definitely look very attractive,” he smiled, eying the inner halves of her breasts.

“I’m happy that you approve,” she replied, placing his hand high on her bare leg.

Their menus were delivered, and she said it was her treat and he could order whatever he wanted. “Maybe what I want isn’t necessarily on the menu,” he teased, looking at her deep cleavage.

“Maybe after our meal and after buying my new mattress, I could be your dessert,” she offered, her hand now boldly rubbing his crotch.

“I bet you’d taste delicious.”

“There’s only one way for you to find out.” She leaned closer to Dan, and their lips met.

“You can be my taste tester.”

“I think we can arrange for that to happen,” Dan replied, accepting her kiss. She glanced around, and with no one looking their way, she guided his hand inside her top. Dan’s palm grasped a handful of tit and massaged it very well.

They were interrupted by the appearance of their waitress to take their order. Dan ordered the chicken breast meal, and so did Trisha. They watched their waitress leave.

“You seem to like breast meat,” she smiled, pulling out her top for his hand. “Mmm, that feels so nice!” She responded, his hand returning to her tit.

As they waited for their meals, Trisha guided Dan’s hand under the hem of her dress. His fingers discovered the warm moisture of her pussy. She spread her legs a little, giving him easier access. She looked into his eyes, and they felt several fingers enter her pussy.

Trisha rubbed his cock and then unzipped his fly. “I want to see what my dessert will look like,” she said, smiling as her hand entered the opening. “Mmm, that feels promising!” She grinned, feeling the length of his growing shaft. She managed to free his cock from his pants. “Yes, definitely very promising!” She gripped his cock and began stroking it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.