Mick and Keri - Cover

Mick and Keri

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 16: Mick and Keri Joined For Christmas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Mick and Keri Joined For Christmas - Mick has been divorced for quite awhile. Keri has never been married. Both are in their 50's and enjoy blues music. After they meet at a blues jam things begin to fall in place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

The holidays were approaching and I was in a real quandary. What do you get for the woman that has everything? Or can buy anything. Or can rent anything. I kept telling myself that it is the thought that counts. The only problem was that my thoughts we confused.

I thought about a dinner or a breakfast. Then maybe a bit of lingerie, but no, Keri looked so good nude that lingerie would not improve the look. What would Keri look good in? What would be a sensible gift? Bingo!

Footie pajamas with a butt flap! I remembered that she had jokingly said something about footie pj’s after seeing a commercial on TV. I went online and began to look around various sites. Victoria’s Secret had nothing. None of the adult sites had anything that appealed to me. Then out of the blue I thought of Land’s End. There I found a set of silk footie pajama’s, with a butt flap. The silk fabric was warm and simple. I ordered a woman’s set for her and a men’s set for me and set out a plan.

When the package arrived at my apartment I opened it and was more than satisfied. The color was an off-white and was very soft. I wrapped the two in a nice holiday paper and left it on my dining room table.

Christmas morning broke and we made our way downstairs after some wake up sex and some shower sex and as we came down the stairs the house was so quiet and peaceful. There were several gifts under the tree. Some were marked for Keri and some marked for Sarah and some marked for me.

I went to the kitchen and popped some English muffins in the toaster and retrieved the butter from the fridge and filled two bowls with oatmeal, water, salt and honey and popped them into the microwave for a couple of minutes. Keri busied herself making coffee for herself and tea for me.

“The house is so quiet. I gave Sarah the week off so she and Danny could spend the holidays together with his parents, so we are on our own for a few days.”

“That’s fine with me, I enjoy walking around the house naked with you. I think that the sight of your body is the best Christmas present ever, with Danny here I wouldn’t get to see that.”

“I feel the same way. Your balls are some of my favorite toys, hon.” She tickled my balls with her finger tips.

“So, pussy and cock for breakfast?” I wiggled my eye-brows.

“Maybe later, right now I am hungry and there is a present under the tree that I want to open after we eat.”

“You are the only present I want to open!”

We ate our breakfast and made rude comments about each other’s bodies and how they would taste with melted butter or oatmeal. When we were done we did dishes and went in to the tree. Keri handed me a package with my name on it and I handed her mine one of mine.

Her gift to me was a very nice set of seven polo shirts with my teams logo on them. My gift to her was a book of sheet music. I contained some classic blues tunes from the 30’s and 40’s. After a few more gifts that caused hugs and kisses the area under the tree was empty except for two gifts for Sarah from the two of us and one for both of us from Santa!

We looked at each other and shrugged.

“What did you get?” I asked Keri.

“I didn’t. I thought that this was from you.”

I grabbed the package and hefted its’ weight and handed it to Keri.

Keri opened the gift and let out a little giggle.

“Oh my! Look at this and a matching set too.” Keri held up the soft and silky woman’s pajama. She stood and draped it in front of her looking to see of the size was right. She put the gift down and took the men’s pajama out of the box and held it up for me to stand in front of. It miraculously fit just right.

“Let’s put them on.” Keri was like a little kid.

Since we were both nude putting on the silk pajamas was quick and easy. When Keri was finished putting on hers she spun in a circle, modeling the gift for me. Her nipples made nice thumb sized bumps in the front and the silk clung nicely to her hips.

I turned her around and unbuttoned the butt flap, “That is much better! This shows off your ass really nice.”

“And I love the idea of you hanging out of these.” Keri unbuttoned the fly, reached into the front of the pants and pulled out my cock and balls.

“You should never tuck these away when you wear these pajamas.”

We walked around like that the rest of the day; she with her beautiful ass showing and me with my genitals hanging out of the fly. When we got close enough to one another she would fondle my balls or I would pinch those big nipples or lean over and kiss her ass.

“Have you ever made love outside in the snow?”

“Nope! I think that I would suffer an epic case of shrinkage.”

“Wanna find out?”

“Uh, sure, but I warned you.”

Reaching down and taking a hold of my cock, Keri led me out the patio door. The snow that fell two days ago had not yet melted. We removed our silk pajamas and set them on the couch. Keri opened the patio door and the cold air rushed in on us.

“Ready for some naked snow angels?” and out the door she went.

Keri ran onto the patio and lay down on her back in the middle of the 2-3 inches of snow and proceeded to flap her arms and legs. She was laughing madly and so I did what any read-blooded guy would do faced with a nude woman making angels in the snow, I lay on top of her! I flapped my arms and legs with hers. We laughed uncontrollably until Keri suddenly stopped and looked me in the eyes.

“Fuck me, Mick.” Keri’s eyes had that look in them and I knew she was ready.

“Can’t. Shrinkage!”

“What?!”

“I told you before. Epic shrinkage. When I lived in Colorado I would go for walks in the back yard at night. I would strip off my clothes and walk in the cool air. My nuts and cock would shrink to the point where I looked like a 10 year old. Sorry, any fucking is going to have to take place in the house. Wanna watch “A Christmas Carol” and fuck?”

We went in and put our silk pajamas back on, Keri rubbed my shrunken package until she could take hold of it and pull it out of the fly. I went to the Blu-Ray player and put in “A Christmas Carol” with Reginald Owen, while Keri walked her bare butt into the kitchen and whipped up some hot chocolate and Oreo’s.

As soon as we settled on the couch, Keri gave me a hand job until I was hard. She turned her bare ass to me and sat on my cock. I held on to her tits with one hand and found her clit under the silk with the other. We rocked back and forth and every time Scrooge said “Bah-Humbug” Keri pounded up and down on my cock as hard as she could for a few seconds.

When the movie ended, Keri bounced up and down on me fast and hard until I came up into her. As I felt my orgasm approaching I strummed her clit hard and fast and when I came she followed quickly after.

“God bless us everyone.” Keri kissed me and I squeezed her.

We cuddled on the couch drinking hot chocolate and dipping Oreos for a long time. My penis hardened again and Keri once again sat on my erection. We were just getting wound up to fuck again when the sound of the door from the garage startled us and in came Sarah and Danny.

“Hi guys!”

“Hello Keri, Mick.” Danny said rather quietly.

“Hi you two. What is going on?”

We both sat motionless and as the young couple came in but Keri being Keri just could not remain still and she began to squirm on my lap.

“Oh, I’m sorry, we have interrupted you.” Sarah was very apologetic.

“No problem hon, we were just watching a movie and one thing led to another. We both already came once and were just getting started again.”

“Look at what Santa left Mick and I!” She raised up off of my hard cock and raised her arms over her head and did a spin to show off her pajamas and her ass.

I stood and tucked my junk into my pants. Keri walked straight towards the couple, not caring that her ass was hanging out. I tried to catch up to her before she turned around again, but I was too late.

“Keri, your flap is down.” I told her, a little embarrassed for her.

“I know!” she exclaimed proudly.

As she spun, she gave Danny a great view of her cute ass. Sarah turned and raised her hand to cover Danny’s eyes.

“Keri, are you trying to steal my guy?”

“Nope, but if he is gonna hang around here we are not gonna change for him. I assume that you have warned him about the dress code around here.”

“I did, but I didn’t think it would be a crash course.”

“How about a flash course!” Keri turned again and stuck her ass our of the butt flap and wiggled it causing her pussy to drip some of my cum.

“Mick is shy or he would have his cock and balls hanging out of the fly of his pants. We have been lounging around like this all day. Danny, I’m sorry if Sarah did not bring you up to speed.”

“She told me about the naturist attitude and the fact that everyone walks around naked all the time and that you two sometimes fucked like bunnies, but I guess I did not really believe her. My family has been naturists since before I was born, so I am used to seeing naked people, it was just a surprise to walk in on you guys sharing with each other.”

“Danny surprised me too! We had Christmas brunch in the nude. All the family, the grand kids, everyone was walking around naked. I was really surprised, because Danny did not bother to give me a heads up.” Sarah injected.

“She said that you guys were running around in the buff all the time so I didn’t think it was an issue!” Danny defended himself with a smile.

“Ok, everybody. Let’s get things together. Mick and Sarah and I walk around naked all the time. Danny walks around naked at his house and with his family. Danny, Mick and I don’t know you well yet and I know Mick will feel uncomfortable with a naked guy around the house. But I also know that he is fair and honest and eventually he will be ok.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.