A New Life for My Mother - Cover

A New Life for My Mother

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I was very young when my mother was jailed for killing my abusive father. I could hardly remember her but I wanted to be there when she came out!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Simon did come early, in fact he arrived at seven o'clock, just as mum and I were getting interested in each other after a night of celibacy.

"Go and let him in Michael" mum giggled, "And don't be so grumpy"

"For God's sake mum" I protested as she slipped on a house coat, "I've got the grand daddy of all erections here"

"Well keep it warm and don't forget your car keys as well" she laughed and ran downstairs.

Thankfully my erection had disappeared by the time I actually got down stairs and said good morning to the still nervous youth.

"Thanks for being nice and early" I said through gritted teeth, but he chose to ignore the sarcasm and accepted my offer of a cup of tea.

"Dad had all that money checked out in case it was forged" he said by way of a conversation opener.

"Dad?"

"Yes, he was the senior salesman you met yesterday, you really annoyed him when you said you'd only deal with me"

"Well we thought it only fair, didn't we Michael?"

"Thank you for that" he smiled, "Are you that lady in the Sunday papers?"

It took mum aback for a second, but she grinned at him and nodded,

"Yes I'm afraid so"

"I think you're very brave"

"Just lucky Simon" mum said.

"And you're the son who won some money on the lottery?"

"Yes"

"My mum and dad have been out here to look at that other cottage you're building"

"I'm not building it Simon, it's already been built, I'm rebuilding it"

"I wish I could do something like that"

"You sold two brand new Range Rovers yesterday mate, how many people do you know who've done that?"

"Er, not many" he laughed.

Mum dished up the tea and sat with us at the table,

"For what it's worth Simon, I happen to think you're a very nice young man and I also think you'll do well in life"

"Thank you" he smiled, "Thank you both very much"

"You're very welcome mate" I smiled, "Come on I'll show you your car"

"I can't wait"

He sat in the car looking around while I took all my stuff out, we said good bye and he drove off feeling very happy with his first ever car.

When I went back into the kitched I was stunned, mum was cooking breakfast at the cooker wearing just an apron and a smile, the smile was a lot bigger than the apron, so it was quite a bit later before I drove out to the site then with mum next to me to see how things were going, she was impressed.

"Wow" she said as I showed her what we'd done, "How long until it's finished?"

"Well I reckon after our week in London, it shouldn't take any longer than two weeks before it goes on the market"

"Then what're you going to do?"

"Have a nice long holiday while I think about it" I smiled, "Somewhere like the Maldives or Jamaica"

We went to the pub afterwards to see if Jack was ready to go for his emergency beer supply, he was, so mum started to get ready for opening time while I drove Jack to the brewery.

"This is a lovely machine Michael" he said as pulled away,

"Yeah" I agreed, "And bought by a lovely lady"

"Aye it was that lad" he said, "She's a special kind of lady too"

Before we got back to the pub he'd agreed to my request that he taught mum to drive when we returned from London, it only took a few minutes to off load the beer so we were home by lunch time.

Laura phoned and said she was just leaving so she'd be with us within the hour, they started chatting so I signalled to mum that I was going upstairs for a nap, instead of replying she lifted up the front of her skirt to show me her naked sex before saying goodbye to her friend and joining me upstairs.

We slipped naked into bed mouths locked together as we kissed and I felt her warm hand at my groin guiding my cock home.

"Ooh yes darling" she sighed, "I've been horny for you all morning"

"Liar" I teased, "You've been thinking about Laura's mouth on your cunt haven't you?"

"She's had hers pierced" she said, "A ring through her clitoris"

"See?" I laughed, "I knew you'd been talking about pussy"

"She said she can't wait to taste me again, I'm thinking about putting her on my payroll"

"What, as your personal pussy licker?"

"Well I've been thinking about it, you know the film takes priority?"

"Yes" I took a nipple between my teeth and nibbled it while she talked.

"Well while I'm busy with the film, she can talk to the writer of the book, after all, she was there most of the time"

"Good thinking mum" I kissed the other nipple and heard her sexy little moan,

"That's having an effect on me you know"

"I hope so" I laughed, "I'd hate to think I was wasting my time"

"Oh no darling, I always enjoy everything you do to me, but there's something you can do for me right now"

"Anything"

She put her mouth to my ear and whispered softly,

"Sodomize me"


I slept longer than I'd intended and woke up to a delcious smell in my nostrils, slipping on a pair of shorts I went down stairs to where mum and Laura were sitting talking in the kitchen.

Laura jumped up and kissed me warmly, "My favourite sex god" she laughed,

"Sally wants me to come and work for her"

"Yes I know, she wants you on call as her personal pussy licker"

"That's not work" Michael" she laughed, "That's an absolute pleasure"

Mum passed me a cup of tea and said that Donald had phoned me from the site so I returned his call.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.