A New Life for My Mother - Cover

A New Life for My Mother

Copyright© 2016 by werewolf

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I was very young when my mother was jailed for killing my abusive father. I could hardly remember her but I wanted to be there when she came out!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Mum was like a dog on heat as she got ready, she put on a tiny white micro skirt which barely covered her gorgeous little bottom, a sheer white vest top through which her nipples were clearly visible and the tiniest white thong I’d ever seen, coupled with a pair of lace up Roman type sandals, she looked stunning and I told her so.

“I feel so fucking horny darling, that if you touch me now I’ll explode”

So I didn’t touch her.

People looked as we walked out through the hotel lobby and out into the street, all the way down to the old light house we saw women dressed like her, brazenly flaunting themselves, it sounds like a perverts dream, but it really was just ordinary people in an environment that was new to them and they were making the best of it!

Mel and her brother were sat at an outside table enjoying a drink and Mel squealed with genuine pleasure when she saw us,

“Martin didn’t think you’d come” she said and turned to blow a raspberry at her brother,

“Guilty” he admitted, “But I’m glad to say that I’m very pleased to see you both, but Michael, Mel said you were coming with your mother, she said nothing about your young sister”

Mum blinked at that and then giggled girlishly before kissing the siblings warmly, Martin asked what we wanted to drink and I went with him to the bar leaving the girls to chat.

“So you and Mel run the bar do you?” I asked and he nodded,

“Mel does, I run my own small building company”

That did it, I told him about my place and the old cottage Donald and I were doing up, we chatted about that line of work for ages until the girls reminded us that we were supposed to be with them!

“Which reminds me” Mel said with a smile, “I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but the club we’re heading for is known as a swingers club, are you both all right with that?”

Mum and I looked at each other, she raised her eyebrows in a question and we both grinned,

“Definitely” we said in unison, then mum added,

“You said earlier that I was to be sure I’m wearing underwear”

“Oh yes” Mel laughed, “Well admission is fifty euros per couple, but ten of those are refunded if you take your panties off at the door and hang them up on a peg, you get them back when you leave, if you want them”

“Wow, I think this is going to be my kind of a night” mum giggled and said with a grin, “Do these count?” and lifted her skirt to show off her almost non existent panties.

“Oh fuck” Martin gasped, “That’s one beautiful little pussy Sally”

“Thank you, Michael thinks so too, don’t you darling?”

“Gorgeous mum” I confirmed, “And it tastes as nice as it looks”

“Your turn Mel” mum smiled, so Mel lifted up her skirt to show us a tiny white thong, through which her beautiful little slit was clearly visible.

“Oops there go my nice dry panties” mum laughed and Martin laughed at me as I moved on the seat because something was stirring down below!

“Right, it’s time we made a move”

So we necked our drinks and walked out into the warm evening air, Mel hooked an arm through mine as mum did the same with Martin, it looked as if the tone for the night had just been set.

A light breeze coming in off the Atlantic kept ruffling mum’s skirt and Mel leaned into me to whisper,

“If she knew how wet that was getting me, she’d cover up”

“Oh she knows all right Mel” I said with a laugh, “She knows”

Right on cue the breeze lifted her skirt right up over her gorgeous little bottom

and she said over her shoulder,

“I hope you two are getting an eye full of this”

“Oh we are Sally” Mel laughed, “Watching as well as praying for more wind”

The club was set back away from the sea front down a side street and was accessed by a steep stair case with the admissions door at the top, we paid our fifty euros for each couple and I noticed a large rack just inside the door, without any prompting Mel shimmied out of her string and was handed back a ten euro note so mum followed with a giggle and we watched as a number was attached to each garment and a corresponding slip was handed to each woman before their panties were hung on the rack!

The dance was being held in a large auditorium with rows of seats staggered somewhat like a cinema and a long bar stretched all around the room, all the barmaids were young and very pretty and all wore only a toga type shift dress that left one breast bare.

A pornographic film was being beamed out onto a giant screen on the wall and several couples seemed to be trying to emulate the action in it as they watched, two middle aged, but very attractive women were smooching together on the floor trying to eat each other as they swayed, the bar maids too kissed every time they passed each other and I saw one girl having her naked breast massaged by another girl as she poured a glass of lager out for a customer!

“Have you noticed the floor” Mel asked with a smile and mum and I looked down together,

“Oh my God” mum laughed, “It’s a mirror!”

“Yes, it’s very popular” Martin grinned, “Now you know why you get the money back at the entrance”

None of the females in the room seemed bothered by the floor in fact most of them were standing with feet apart deliberately showing their most intimate parts.

Martin bought the first round of drinks and took mum out onto the dance floor while Mel and I found a table. Mum looked good in his muscular black arms as they swayed in time to the music and it was obvious that she was enjoying dancing on the mirrored floor,

“She’s a very sexy woman” Mel said softly and I agreed with her,

“Very” I confirmed, “But she missed out on what should have been the best years of her life”

“It looks like she’s making up for that now though” and I nodded towards the dance floor where mum and Martin were locked in a kiss,

“Wow” she laughed, “They didn’t waste any time did they?”

“They look good together though, don’t they?” I observed, then Mel complained that as the chairs were laid out she had to keep turning round to look at them, so I offered my knee,

“Sit here” I smiled, “You’ll be able to see better”

“Good idea” she laughed and sat down on my lap, “Oh that’s much better, apart from a rather big lump”

“And you sitting there will only make it bigger”

“Shall I move?” and she wiggled her bottom sexily,

I kissed her neck tenderly and whispered, “Not on your fucking life”

“Mmm right answer” she replied and taking hold of my hand she placed it on her upper thigh just under her skirt as we watched my mother grinding into her brother.

“Isn’t she gorgeous?” Mel whispered in my ear,

“Stunning” I agreed and slid my hand further up her skirt until it was just inches from her naked pussy,

“I won’t bite Michael” she whispered and nibbled at my ear lobe,

“Shush, it’s called anticipation” I said softly and allowed my fingers to brush lightly across her slit before sliding easily into the wetness of her sex,

“Will you dance with me?” she asked as she undulated her groin gently against my probing finger,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.