Gone to Texas - Cover

Gone to Texas

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The most popular slogan in the post Civil War period was "Gone to Texas" or simply "GTT" because the promise of living in a free society without restrictions of too much government was too tempting to resist.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Violence  

Caleb dunked his butt in the mountain spring coolness of the fast running stream and smiled as he pondered the infinite delight of the widow lady Eliza humping her way silently to an explosion of female juices and whispered naughty words that helped him to drain a little bit faster.

She was really a contradiction of impressions because he had figured her bible-carrying ways and demure style of dress implied she was just another “cold fish” settler woman accepting copulation as the only means to motherhood and a duty to be obeyed for any spouse or nubile female seeking to create new life.

Her depraved manipulations of his exhausted shaft and her knowledge of feminine tricks that most God-fearing females purposely remained ignorant of shocked him out of his complacent acceptance of her promised coupling covertly hidden from her two other female companions.

Caleb gave her everything she wanted and thanked his lucky stars that he had found a truly hot-blooded woman under the long flowing settler gown that effectively hid any curves that might arouse a gent’s libido.

The other two war widows were just as nubile and actually several years younger than Eliza but they seemed all caught up in each other’s company and he was not the sort of man to interfere in their obvious preferred companionship. He sensed it was more a fad caused by shortage of males and their close proximity night after frustrating night.

Eliza was still bedded down inside the tent and she watched him with one open eye as he strode naked to the stream to cleanse his long, lean body. He kept his long gun close to him just in case of trouble brewing from the other side of the river.

He saw the two other women brushing each other’s hair and watching him walk to the running water with his dick swinging like some obscene pendulum seeking elusive pussy wherever it could be found. Caleb hoped he was not blushing like some foolish yahoo willing to do anything to get a female on her back. The truth was that he was mostly passive around the opposite sex but never passed up an opportunity put right in his path.

Off in the distance, he spotted some tell-tale smoke signals rising into the chilly foothills air and he knew immediately that the hostiles had jumped the reservation again and were probably raping and lifting the hair of docile settlers interested in getting in their crops and begetting new citizens to work their fields when they got too tired to put in a twelve hour day.

He had no intention of ever falling into that trap of soft yielding female flesh and ignoring the signs of violence in the neighborhood. He knew that this was a dangerous time for anyone living outside of a settlement or a fort and he was instinctively a cautious person in all matters of survival.

Eliza came out of the tent stark naked and she ran down to the river like a forest sprite with her boobs bouncing and her still youthful cheeks swinging in the breeze like some wanton woman with nothing but getting poked on her mind. He knew she was a serious-minded female and that her sexuality was a burden to her and a constant reminder of her formerly happy married life before a war came along to steal her spouse with permanent finality. It was an unspoken truth that she was using Caleb’s hardness to chase away her ghosts of pleasure and not in any way an indication of her attraction to his other attributes.

The other two widows were laughing now because they suspected we had been coupling all night and they were not very far from the truth.

He decided he could go another day without shaving because he wanted to get dressed and belted up for action in case the hostiles headed in their direction. In a way, he was glad they were still on the settlement side of the river and that he had that natural barrier to give them some defense against a daylight attack.

Caleb told all three women that they would not have a fire this morning without mentioning his concerns about the threatening hostiles. There was no need to upset them until he felt certain the war party was headed in their direction. He had plenty of time to reverse direction and light out for the safety of numbers and the uniformed patrols from the nearby fort.

The womenfolk took the opportunity to wash their clothes in the running water and he could see they had all removed their underwear because their shapely forms were outlined under the thin summer dresses like a girlie show at the combination saloon and gambling emporium. He could see the luscious figure of his Eliza bending over the soapy clothing with her heart-shaped buttocks clearly outlined. The sight gave him a humongous erection that lighted the eyes of all three women and they whispered behind their hands about his over-sexed nature. Caleb did his best to ignore their amusement because he knew as soon as he acknowledged it they would be pumping both he and Eliza for details of their coupling just to spice up another dreary day.

The youngest war widow was Dorinda.

She gave every indication of being the bottom half of the Dorinda-Constance partnership and generally followed the other girl around like a lost sheep trying to keep close to her mama.

Caleb knew the young girl was still virtually untested in horizontal indoor games despite being married for almost six months to a shave-tail Union officer placing constant demands on her female flesh for favors of the most humiliating nature. She seemed perfectly comfortable at being Constance’s little pet and he had never seen her even glancing at any of the males in their vicinity including Caleb as well. It was also a foregone conclusion that Constance was not interested in any serious poking exercises because she wore no make-up and let her pubic hair grow wild down below. Apparently, the other girl followed her example and they both were addicted to munching their full blown carpets at the slightest opportunity.

It was sort of unnatural considered the shortage of females in the Wild West at the time and he knew that from time to time they would have to distribute their favors just to stay in accord with the demands of a hedonistic society.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.