Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 33: Rescue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 33: Rescue - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Sable --

I looked at the beauty in my bed.

She looked young and defenceless. I checked her aura and could see improvements in her personal aura, but the items were very spotted, she still wasn’t well, as the items sickness seemed to keep bleeding into her aura. Her entity was what worried me.

I’d even checked my spare mage boxes, but none of them indicated they could help her while she was still linked to the other box. I’d asked her if she wanted to remove the items and claim a lower box that I had, but she’d said that she couldn’t desert Veldor as she called her entity, until she had to. She still hoped the wizards could help her fix him.

She was incredibly strong. She had been on this planet for twenty-five years this time but had been wearing the items for fourteen years before that. I could understand why she felt that she couldn’t desert Veldor, even if her items were slowly killing her.

She’d told me more of some of the things she remembered doing when she had her manic moods while travelling, and my heart went out to her. The loss of her son I could relate to. I’d only been separated from my father for three years, and I had been very young.

I rubbed the earring and sent him my love. She also told me she had never met her father. She said his name was Storm and I had asked some other questions of when she was on Earth in her lifetime and where. I gathered Storm wasn’t a common name on her world. I was now wondering if I was taking her to the wrong wizards if what I suspected was true.

I had tossed-up turning around, but if what they said was true and he could teleport anywhere he wished, then I was sure, that when I talked to the other wizards, they would be able to contact him. I smiled, I might not be able to fulfil all of her wishes, but I hoped I succeeded with at least this one.

I thought my father’s story was sad, but his wasn’t anything like this poor woman’s was. I couldn’t help myself, and I crawled back onto the bed the hug her. She snuggled into me and clutched me like a lifeline.

I sent my thoughts to Veldor telling him he had to help Crystal. She was doing the best she could to help him, and he had to help her too. He was sullen and didn’t appreciate me chiding him, but I think he got the message that he was making Crystal’s job of keeping him alive harder.

“Sable, Sable, we have a situation here,” one of my crew yelled out to me as they banged on the door.

I got off the bed and hurried to the door. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Something is going on, on that island. We had to slow to navigate an underwater ridge and noticed the small ship. There are men on the beach shooting arrows up at a small cave. I think the person in it, is throwing rocks at them.”

I headed to the railing and looked at the small ship we were approaching. I could see the men and wondered how long the person in the cave would be able to fend them off. Something about the situation irked me.

I looked at the ship and then at the men again. Slavers, I knew they were slavers. “Ross, steer over to that island. I think a friend of ours in need of a little assistance,” I said angrily.

“Yes, Captain,” she answered crisply.

“Whitey, get your metal arse up here and bring the rest,” I yelled out. I grinned, those pricks had no idea what was coming. “Otto, find those arrows, I have some target practice for you,” I yelled again.

I soon had my crew assembled, and Crystal joined us. Tim and Otto loaded up their bows. I put out my hands and lifted the sea floor. The wave I created washed up over the five men on the beach. The land I lifted and solidified into a 3m wide and 20m long jetty. I made sure The Pity had enough depth to sail up to the new jetty.

“Impressive,” Crystal said. She pulled her wand and wiped it across in front of her to send another bigger wave up the beach. This one was more effective that mine. The men shrieked and tried to scramble out of its path. We watched in awe as it bowled all of them arse over udder.

The wave receded and washed back at us, but Pity ignored it as she nosed up beside the Jetty. “Otto, Tim, aim to maim,” I said.

My crew did as I asked. Most of their first couple of shots landed around the feet of the sopping, scrambling men. They soon got the hint we meant business and scrambled towards the smaller row boat. They got it back into the water and headed for the other ship.

We all turned when we heard a boom. Something solid bounced off the shield of my ship. “Arseholes,” Crystal said angrily.

I watched as another metal ball hurtled at my ship. Crystal flicked her wand, and the ball slowed and then shot back at the ship it came from. We heard the screams and shrieks as it smashed into the deck. The device that shot the ball disappeared below the top deck and two men went with it.

The rowboat had reached the ship, and the other men were scrambling aboard as the sails went up and it started moving away from us. Crystal made a circling pattern with her wand, and the sail of the other ship billowed, and it shot away from us.

She giggled out a laugh, “I wonder when it will run out of the wind. Last time I did that spell, Merry had to make me stop it.”

The small rowboat still bobbed on the water. I wasn’t even sure the men got on the ship. I couldn’t see them in the water so if they did fall in, it was far enough away to not annoy us anymore. I headed over the rail and walked up the steep beach.

“Hello? Are you okay in the cave?” I called out. I scrambled up the slope and approached the cave. “Hello, I’m Sable, I’m here to help,” I said.

I heard a soft muttering of, “Shit, shit, shit.” I cautiously poked my nose into the cavern. I had to crawl a little way and before I exited the entrance tunnel. I called again just before I did, “Are you hurt? I’m coming in to help you.”

My eyes adjusted and I could see the person leaning against the wall. The arrow must have been a lucky shot. It had caught the person in the upper arm, probably when he went to toss a rock. I crouched down in front of him and placed my hands around the shaft of the arrow.

I numbed his flesh and snapped the end of the arrow off. I then pushed it through his arm. I placed a hand over both wounds and healed him. I then looked into his lovely eyes and knew I was in trouble.

I had to grin. My father had said when it happened I’d know. I know knew. What was even stranger was that he was like me. I suspected there were at least two generations between my grandfather and this lad.

With my grandmother and his great-grandmother mother being different women then we were barely third cousins. According to our laws, he was mine. I couldn’t help myself, and I leant in and kissed his soft lips. His hand wrapped around the back of my head and I was being thoroughly kissed in return.

I finally pulled back and looked at the woman that was now in front of me. She grumbled as she gripped the front of my shirt, “You shouldn’t have done that.”

I grinned at him, “You’re mine, so the fact you are in season is beside the point. Although, you’ll probably end up pregnant if I’m anything like my father. If you don’t wish this, then I will turn female for you. But then you’ll have to satisfy me, and a female wizard.”

He looked at me and gently pulled me back in for another kiss. Fuck! He was going to end up naked and under me, if he kept kissing me like he was. He pushed gently on my chest, and I sat back panting.

He gave me a sexy grin and said, “I see what you mean. Who is the female wizard, my love?”

I gently cupped his face in one hand. He was one hot female. His fuller lips just cried out to be kissed, and I suspected I’d never tire of kissing them. I might have taken a bit longer than my dad did to find my dame, but I had found her.

I frowned. “When you change form, what gender do you take?” I asked.

I could see the faint blush, “Female. I was born male, but I have to change to female to change form.”

I grinned in delight, “I was born male, but I can change to both. My dad is your opposite. My aunt can take male in human, but not in her other forms. My grandfather whom I believe is also your great-grandfather has some weird genes.”

“We suspected he had been around for a long time before my grandmother met him. Who are your parents, and for that matter what is your name, mine is Sable Horn?”

She smiled at me, “I’m called Laci. I have no idea who my parents are. The rumour is that one is a Domo, but I doubt that is true.”

I shrugged, “It doesn’t matter. Come on let’s get out of here. Crystal and my crew are probably wondering what is going on,” I said and helped her to her feet.

She went to the side wall, and I watched her pick up a little bundle of fluff. It peeped at her. “Yes, we’re safe. Come I have someone for you to meet.”

She popped the ball onto her shoulder and grabbed her pack but picked it up gently and cradled it. She said as she approached me, “Sable, this is Dusky, she is a wyvern.”

I looked at the ball of fluff, and it peeped at me. Laci chuckled, “Thank you, yes, I think he will be a good mate for us, too.”

She bent down and gently pushed the pack ahead of herself and out of the tunnel. I blew out the stub of a candle and followed. ‘What the fuck was a wyvern?’ I thought as followed her sexy arse through the tunnel.

She took my hand after we got to our feet and we walked down the slope to my ship.


Once we set sail, Crystal, Laci and I sat in the galley.

We watched Dusky make short work of the raw sausage she was devouring, while Laci, still in female form did the same to a sandwich that Crystal had made her. Crystal looked at Laci’s pack and said, “Why is your pack wiggling?”

Laci looked at the pack and opened it. She pulled back the coat and pulled out a brown spotted, milky coloured egg that filled her cupped hand. It was cracked. Dusky peeped at the egg. Laci put it down and looked into the bag to check the others.

She frowned and pulled out a second. It was also milky in colour but had dark green spots on it. She put it in front of Crystal. “She is your’s, apparently,” she said to Crystal.

“I read this book in my master’s library. Wyverns have a Queen, drakes and ladies. A Queen often has two drakes, but she will mate with any drake that takes her fancy. She normally dictates whom her ladies can mate with, to ensure genetic diversity. Three ladies are common in a clutch.”

“If a Queen dies, the first of her eggs that are left will always hatch as a new Queen. The others will lay a new clutch and look after them until they are self-sufficient. The old drakes and ladies will go join another clutch, or they may stay if they are not closely related to the new Queen.”

“Other ladies and Queens are invited to lay in a nest of a deceased Queen’s home. The book also said that wyvern of ages past were pets of magicians. They would bond with a magician and stay with them until their deaths,” she finished and happily went back to eating her sandwich.

I was to learn that for Laci that was a very long speech. “So is yours a Queen?” I asked as I watched in fascination as my egg rocked and cracked some more.

“I suppose so,” Laci answered.

“What about mine?” Crystal asked equally fascinated.

Laci shrugged, “Well, your egg was in a different nest of six to mine and Sable’s, so I assume they are your’s too.”

Crystal smiled at Laci, “Thank you, Laci. Why don’t you two go watch that egg hatch and then see if you can impregnate another? I’ll look after Dusky and this one.” I raised my eyebrows. “The faster you get her pregnant, the faster the crew will be put out of their misery.”

“Shit,” I said.

Laci giggled. “Looks like we’re going to have to do it, after all, my love,” she said.

To be honest, I wasn’t that worried. I just didn’t want her to think I was screwing her because she was in season. “You won’t be able to revert to male for a while,” I reminded her.

She thought about this and smiled, “That’s probably a good thing. Normally, I’m in male form. No one at my master’s home knew I could shift form. If I’m stuck as a female, then I won’t betray myself by reverting to male. I’ll be safer as your female.”

“That’s a very good point Laci,” Crystal said. “Also by arriving with us, no can say didn’t come with us. I’ll find you some clothes when you’re ready to dress. Now go, I have a baby to hatch here,” she said and shooed us off.

I chuckled and picked up my egg. Lacy grabbed a plate and several snags and followed me. We stripped off, and she lay down on her side with the egg in her hand. I cuddled behind her, and her smell really hit me.

I nibbled on her neck as I cupped her udder. I was soon happily rocking my cock between her open thighs as I nibbled and sucked on her skin. I leant back to look at her back again and wiped my hand down it, as I said a spell. Laci groaned and shivered.

“Bastards marring your lovely skin,” I said as I now had smooth flesh under my fingers. “I can’t heal the scars in your mind, my love. All I can do is, make sure that you know that from this day forth you are loved.”

I kissed her flesh and rocked my hips. She cradled the egg to her udders and reached down to push the head of my cock into herself. I moved slightly so I could penetrate her more deeply and sighed in pleasure as I slid in further. I was in no hurry, she wasn’t going anywhere.

She moaned and clamped down on my cock, and we started rocking back and forth enjoying the pleasure of sharing each other. I pushed in harder and stopped suddenly. I gently withdrew and pulled out of her and rolled off the bed.

I could feel her eyes on me. I bent over the dresser and opened my satchel. I peered in and pulled out a box, and turned to her. She had sat up and was now cradling the egg in the lap, which was created by her crossed legs.

I had to grin, “You want to be careful. If he hatches and sees those hot pink puffy lips, he is going to bite you.”

She looked down at the egg and back at me with a sexy smile, “At least someone will bite me.”

“Oh! I’ll do some biting if you wish but you have something to do first,” I said. I sat opposite her, so our knees touched. She went to put her hand out to grab my cock, but I stalled her by putting the box in her way. Laci pouted at me.

I waited for her to take the box when I realised she had no idea what it was. “As my dame, you will have magical abilities and to consummate our marriage you should be wearing your magical items.”

She frowned at me, “Why do you have a ring in such a big box?”

I shook my head, “No, we have full mages boxes. It may only be a two gem box like the one my mother has, but it will better for you than no magical items. I will channel the magic, so I don’t exhaust you.”

She said, “What to do I do?”

“Take the box and tell it to open,” I told her and offered her the box. She took it dubiously and told it to open when she looked in she said, “What is the funny greeny-yellow crystal?”

“That is a Quaz crystal. It is for storing magical energy in,” I said patiently.

“The green one is an emerald, right?” she said.

“Yes,” I replied with a grin. “That is for Earth magic.”

“I have one of those, see,” she said and showed me the ring on her left hand.

I looked at the ring. It was poor quality, and even the gem was cut poorly. It wasn’t very strong, but it was a magical item. I ignored it for now. “What else?” I asked.

“Oh! Well, I think the clear one is a diamond, and the purple one is an amethyst,” she said looking at me expectantly.

“Diamond is Lore, which means you’re smart. Amethyst is Physics that comes in handy for steering this ship, moving liquids and gases. It is a good combination,” I told her happily. I was pleased that she had a three gem set. The boxes didn’t always tell me what was in them.

“So what is the white one with green and blue speckles?” she asked and finally showed me the contents of the box. I looked in surprise to see she had a four gemmed set like me. She was missing Energy and Psychic, and I was missing Nature and Lore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.