Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 27: Prophecy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Prophecy - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Storm - Amity - Earth time: 2102 --

I’ve decided to write a journal of my life to date.

I’ve taken a bit of author’s licence and collected the narratives from others to help put the last two years in context. This first chapter is a summary of the first year here as it was covered more in depth in my previous diaries. The rest is about the second year in my new home. Since we will soon start a new year, it seems a good time to do it.

Much of what has happened since I arrived on the planet Amity two years ago (Amity time) ago, revolved around completing the prophecy below.

“To make the five lands one,
So the people can again be one,
Five feats must be done,
The devil wizards must be defeated for one.
The Starman must defeat the cursed one,
The healer must cleanse the children of the sun,
The man of light must declare his love of one,
The dark man must not turn and run.
When the storm is done,
The people will again be one,
Their King to come,
The Gods will, will be done.”


In the beginning.

The first eleven months of my life in Amity time has been anything but normal. I’m trying to get it into perspective, so I can see my way forward. For those reading my story afresh:

I was named Grey Green at birth. I was born in Brisbane, Australia and on the planet that is called Earth, in its year, 2001. I’m known as Lord Wizard Storm here or just Storm, to my friends. Storm was a nickname I earned early in life due to my eyes being shades of green to grey depending on my mood.

I keep my hair short, and it is a reddish nutmeg colour. I’m close to 2m tall and have a solid but not bulky build for my height. My complexion is what I call a light olive. I tan darker rather than burn and don’t have any freckles. I am of mixed heritage of many nations on Earth but call myself an Australian.

In the year 2036 Earth time, I went on holidays to Mt Mulu in Malaysia. At the time, I was thirty-five and worked as a Trade Trainer I specialised in several building trades including Electrical, Construction and Boiler-making.

Before I left Brisbane to go on holidays, I found a strange metal box buried in the bottom of a box of books I had bought at a market stall from the estate of a deceased lady. Inside the metal box were four items, a diadem, a ring, a medallion on a platinum chain and what I thought of as a baton made of metal.

The baton was a tube that was about 25cm long and had a round cut gem in one end. It was 25mm thick at its thickest end and slightly narrower at the other end. When activated it extended into a stave that was 1.8m in length. It can be used at any length in between.

The bling or jewellery if you prefer was different in that it had four different gems on the diadem and the ring. A large, light green and yellow coloured crystal was in the middle. I’ve since learned it’s called a Quaz crystal. An emerald and an opal were mounted on one side of this crystal. A ruby and an amethyst were on the other side.

The medallion had four symbols etched on it. There was a hill on top, a leaf on one side, and a flaming torch on the other and what looked like a cloud on the bottom. On the back was an inscription that read, ‘I learn to serve’. I interpreted the word underneath this quote as, ‘Builder’.

The information wasn’t written in a language I’d ever seen before, but I could read and comprehend it when I held the medallion. Once I had put the bling on, I knew that it had an effect on me, as I felt very different. I felt a new energy inside of me that I didn’t understand.

I also found that amongst the books in the box, was a special book written in two languages that I could now read. I was shocked to learn that I had put on the items that belonged to an entity called a Builder Mage. I had become a wielder of magic, like in the myths and legends of old. The baton was, in fact, my wand and the book, my spell book.

Due to four casual relationships, in the months just before I left Earth, I managed to impregnate four women. This was an achievement in itself. Before putting on the bling, I had been classified as having a very low sperm count and had little hope of siring children.

In the year 2032, we had two devastating viruses sweep the world. One was a flu type virus and the second that was attached to it affected human fertility. Many of us didn’t even realise we contracted the second, as it was released by us catching the first virus.

The viruses killed off over one percent of the general world population including about thirty percent of males over sixty. Its legacy left most of the rest of the male population with sperm counts less than half of what was considered normal before.

Added to this, the female fertility cycle was also altered and most women now only ovulated between three to six times in a year. People had to start planning to have children and accidental pregnancies, caused by males fucking anything with a cunnie, were much rarer unless the woman was in season.

Women also developed a special scent when they were ovulating, which many males could detect. A secondary side effect after the virus was that in the four years before I left Earth, women were also birthing twice as many females to male children.

I later learnt that I had left two sons and two daughters behind to four different women. I knew the women were in season, and that I had indeed left them pregnant. In each case, I got the impression from the women they desperately desired to have a child.

I still wished I’d not left my children behind without them ever knowing me. I’d not believed it was possible for me to be a father for so long that when I realised that they were pregnant, I had planned to try to spend some time in my children’s lives even though I didn’t love their mothers.

I didn’t intentionally leave Earth. I had a run in with a couple of thugs while caving at Mt Mulu. In my attempt to avoid them, I ended up activating what I was to learn was called a Transportation Ring or Portal in a cavern I had found when trying to escape the men.

The portal dropped me onto a new planet that I later learnt was called Amity. The people in Amity were at a similar technological development as Earth was in the late Iron Age to early Industrial Era. They were just starting to redevelop heavy machinery and complex electrical systems. Oddly, they didn’t have a form of car and still used carts and horses or rather lankys, as they call them here.

I learnt, not long after my arrival, that a Mage Davin had been stuck on this planet for a hundred years and he had been trying to help the people on the continent Galina regain their lost civilisation. His specialities were Nature and Energy, and he had improved farming techniques where he could.

The people of Amity had apparently been more advanced in technology before a war they had more than two thousand years earlier. Some of the old technology did still exist. It was often noticeable to me more by the lack of other technologies that I had accepted as normal on Earth. The use of magic by many also gave a warped perspective of their advancements in some fields but little in others.

The war had broken out between corrupted wizards and good wizards that oversaw the development and health of the people. The ancestors of the wizards and most of the people, who lived here, had come to this planet many more thousands of years before.

No one was sure when and in my first year here I’ve not quite worked it out as a fact. The records I’d obtained were very sketchy in this regard. Mage Davin believed that people like him might have come here as far back as seventy thousand years before. Since Sarah agrees, I’ll consider it a fact.

I have learnt that the people here had developed to different levels of technology, and had then regressed several times, due to other wars, times with no wizards to guide them and natural disasters.

Davin believed the same people that he was descended from had brought magic to this planet. Davin’s diaries indicated the collective races of a planetary system called Keltria had colonised this planet as well as Earth at around about that time. He was under the impression that their home solar system had been in trouble and the Keltrians had to flee.

The Keltrians had, in his opinion, based on calculations and strange trips between different planets in his lifetime, travelled far in the galaxy looking for suitable worlds. They had terraformed where required as they went so the people from home could move to new worlds. Amity and Earth were but two such worlds.

Davin’s diaries indicated that he had ended up on Amity when trying to get back to a planet he called Utopia, after the last time he had been on Earth. Apparently, the wizards and magical people on Earth were being persecuted, and they had moved to Utopia in around about 500BC in my Earth timescale.

He mentioned that the wizards of his decad, had broken a contract with the other magical races and as punishment, they had been stripped of their wizard’s bling and sent back to Earth. He had managed to locate a mage box he had hidden on Earth before he left. It was like the one I had found but with fewer gems.

The mage boxes were classed as lesser boxes magically. They were more tolerant of errors than a full wizard’s box like the one that Davin had previously had. If a wizard is stripped of or takes off their bling, they tend to go mad unless they can find another magical item to accept them.

Ever since Davin’s eviction from Utopia, he had been trying to go back to there, to atone for his sins. When David James came here from Earth, with his Grandteli wife, Kelli, and their delectable daughter, Sarah, they confirmed that Davin was correct.

I was amazed to learn that Kelli had in fact been born on Earth, more than seventy thousand years before my birth. Her parents had been part of one of the exploration teams that left Keltria on what they call a wheelship to find new worlds.

David said that he came from thirty-six years into my future on Earth. In the year 2072, he had been on a mission to build a settlement on Mars. While attempting to avoid a meteor shower when he was orbiting Mars, he had inadvertently created a wormhole. He had been sent back into Earth’s past where Kelli, her family and the wheelship Zara had been at the time.

He and Kelli had some interesting adventures before they finally made it to Amity.


Magic.

While investigating where I was, and how I could get home, I found the wizard’s box that Davin had mentioned, and it had opened for me. It was a special box in that the person, whom it claimed, was called a Lord Wizard. Davin hadn’t been able to claim the box.

Its book box had been hidden in a secret cavern near the room in which the Transportation Ring was located. Davin hadn’t been able to locate the room due to the spells that protected it. Only the claimant of the Lord’s box could.

The boxes which hold the items that can claim people to be their wizards are a bit strange. You can put a lot more in them than you should be able to, for one thing. The book box held the spell books and diaries of past wizards who had previously worn the magical items as well as other junk they had dropped in them.

The magical items also have an entity attached to them which guides the wizard to do good deeds. A Wizard is supposed to help the people that he or she serves to better their lives. A Wizard can’t talk with an entity, but you can communicate with your thoughts, and the entity can impress its feelings onto the Wizard.

As the Lord Wizard of a decad (ten wizards), I could have four full wizards, and we five wizards could then each claim an apprentice to complete the set. Under us were the mages or druids, and then under them were novices or trainees.

The number of and the different types of gems, and symbols on the bling denotes the type of magic the wearer wields best and their strengths. A Lord or a Duke as they are known in some places, like me, have all six gems on their diadems and rings, and all six power symbols on their medallions.

The Keltrian races, the Genteli and Grandteli preferred the decad type of wizard’s structure. A Pix set of wizards is called a sextet. They have five gems and symbols on their bling, and they are paired with one of the other wizards in their set. The partner has the gem that they are missing. They are called High Wizards or Marquesses.

I’ve since learnt there are also Queens and Empresses. They too have all six gems for the different disciplines, and some have two different gems for their disciplines, Empresses in particular.

A full Wizard or Earl has five gems, and symbols similar to a High Wizard or but theirs are a little smaller. The apprentices or Viscounts have four gems and their symbols. A High Mage can also have four gems and sit just under apprentices in terms of strength. Many cities and small nations here are controlled by these individuals.

High Mages or Viscounts had a greater chance to be selected by a higher level magical box if the owner of a wizard’s box died. Mages or druids have three gems and are the next most common set. Many officials are called Barons if they oversaw small city-states, and teachers of magic have at least a mages set.

Novices or trainees had one or two gems on their bling. All magical users had the special Quaz crystals on their bling, as they were repositories for storing magical energy. I later learnt that the special crystals in the bling did a lot more than this.

They also make great batteries too, as they could store electrical energy too. They could also be used for lighting as they were able to emit excess energy in this form. They will also sustain a spell for as long as they have access to an external energy source.

I also learnt that on Amity where I lived, the magicians who were called druids and trainees didn’t have a full magician’s box. Trainees only had one main item, a ring or a medallion with only one or two gems. Druids more often than not needed to have both items and at least two gems in both, but not necessarily the same gems.

In many places, those few with three gems were considered High Druids. I later learnt that was erroneous on their part as there were still four gem High Mage sets in existence on Amity. Some of the medallions here on Galena also had the gems added with the symbols of power to make them stronger.

Magical finger-rings were the most common items. The lower order magicians here were not as powerful as I believed people with full magical boxes like the mage box I had when I came to Amity.

Interestingly, the wand was an item that they didn’t have, and diadems were rare on the continents, Galina where I was based, Saran to the east and Palatine in the southern hemisphere between Galina and Saran. [See map in preface]

Diadems were more common on the continents, Orient to my west and Federation that was between Galina and Orion in the southern hemisphere. The race called Shifters who were an offshoot of the Genteli particularly liked diadems.

It was after David joined me on Amity that I also learnt that the race from Keltria called the Pix formed a different combination of wizards that they called a sextet. The Pix were considered the oldest magical race. Prols who were the other old race didn’t seem as inclined to wear magic items, although, they did tend to have innate Earth and Nature magics.

The Pix didn’t have a Lord or apprentices in their sextet. They were paired with their traits, and their partner was always missing a gem the other had. When working in their pairs or any combination of more, they were very powerful wizards.

A sextet of wizards can take down a Lord Wizard or even their Queen if they need too. Apparently, I needed my full decad to take a bad Queen out of play. Sara said it was very rare in the Keltrian history of many millions of years for a Queen to go bad.

It was much later that I learnt the pairing in a Pix set wasn’t always the same in a set, but all six traits were represented. This trait was also the name attached to that High Wizard. We seemed more hodgepodge in this respect since there were ten of us. Different decads had some traits with higher representations than others did. It depended on who made the set.

Magic users have traits that link to six main attributes. Each attribute has a corresponding gem and a symbol, and certain professions tend to have this ability. Many professions are better served by having a combination of at least two traits. The basic traits are:

Lore - diamonds or aquamarines - a book symbol - associated with retrieval and retaining of information (E.g. scholars, teachers, scientists, managers.)

Energy - rubies or sapphires - a flaming torch symbol - connected to realigning base elements and energy fields (E.g. electricians, navigators, users of light and magnetic energies, and users of fire and heat.)

Physics - amethysts or moonstones - a symbol that looks like wind or a cloud - associated with manipulation & shaping of liquids and gasses (E.g. weather mages, sailors, millers, glass blowers, wine makers and water purification).

Nature - opal or agates - a leaf or tree symbol - associated with manipulating plants, animals and people. This is the most common sort of magic user in the lower orders. Some are stronger with dealing with animals, others with plants and others humans. (E.g. farmers, ranchers, weavers, carpenters, nurturers and medical professions.)

Psychic - topazes or special quartz-based crystals (rose, tangerines) - an eye symbol - use mental and metaphysical energies. This is the least common trait in the lower orders and is often associated with Lore and/or Nature, (E.g. medical professionals, leaders and teachers).

Earth - emeralds or turquoises - a hill symbol - related to manipulation of base elements, minerals and other inanimate substances it’s often linked with Physics or Energy traits, (E.g. builders, potters, metal workers and gardeners).

Decad wizards may also have different metals assigned to them. Platinum is often associated with the Lord Wizard. Other prime metals such as gold, silver, iron, copper, zinc, tin, cobalt and aluminium, and their various alloys are commonly used.

I was learning that being a wizard or a magician, could be a complicated business.


My Family.

After my arrival on Amity, I established myself in the town of Iron Hills. Iron Hills is about 40km inland from Trenton, which is currently the largest city on the east coast of Galina. Iron Hills exists on the hillside outside the cavern that holds the Ring to which I was transported.

The caverns can even be accessed from my house if you can find the secret entrance. Once I had my home base set up, I went looking for the missing members of my decad of wizards, and their missing magical boxes. I felt compelled to do this and have had quite a few adventures on the way as I described in my earlier diaries.

I now have a daughter Sky, Kim is my husband, and our two wives are Lindell and Sarah. I met and married Kim and Lindell in Iron Hills. Sky is my daughter with Lindell. My beautiful Lindell is a Psychic Mage and my anchor. Where Lindell is, is home.

Kim is my apprentice wizard. Kim’s traits are dominantly Lore and Physics. You may think it’s strange for a man who has never been interested in men as sexual partners to have a husband. To be honest, to date, I still don’t wish to be with any other man, only Kim, I think the entities have a lot to do with it.

Kim is a very important part of my life, and I love him and need him as much as I do my two wonderful wives. I’ve learnt that having partners of both sexes is common for people who wear wizard’s bling, especially for full wizards and Lord Wizards.

I can’t say I understand why but I just know that Kim holds a part of my soul and I’d not be complete without him. Being sexually intimate with Kim has its own rewards, and I do enjoy making love to, cuddling and just being with him.

Our second wife, Sarah, is unusual. She wasn’t gestated and born in the normal sense of human birth. She was created by a being called a Controller, named Zara. Zara controls a Keltrian wheelship or a spaceship to me.

A wheelship has a huge toroidal ring that rotates around a central access that holds the main engines. The ring can split into sixteen sections if the ship is damaged. They can travel at sub-light speeds and can even jump through space to another system if another ship has established a portal in a system for them to lock onto. This is how they advanced through the galaxy to our side of it.

Zara had used DNA from David and Kelli and included some of her own, to form Sarah. Her addition gives Sarah the ability to store everything she learns and collects from her senses, as data into within the fabric of her bones. She uses them like computer hard-drives and can recall anything she knows. It can be a bit intimidating at times to a mere mortal and even this Lord Wizard, to contemplate just what she does know.

You may consider Sarah as my partner, more so than Kim and Lindell, as she is the one most often seen with me. Kim and Lindell are home bodies and Sarah, and I have a need to go solve other people’s problems. Sarah has a medallion and a ring, and she is the repository of knowledge of our outfit.

We, however, both consider Lindell and Kim as part of us, and they are both very much needed by us.


My search.

During my search for my fellow wizards, Lindell, Kim and the Druids Guild in Trenton helped me rescue a prince called Ulu and some of his people. They had been captured by slavers to be sold as pleasure slaves. I realised Ulu was one of my missing wizards when I touched him.

He is a little shorter than I am, and he reminded me of people we call Africans on Earth having similar features. As Davin had indicated, many of Ulu’s people had darker skin tones and broader features. Galinians were more Anglo-Saxon, Palatinians were more Eastern Europe and Orientals more Asian. There were plenty of variations in between due to mixing with the Keltrian races.

We took Ulu and his people back to his continent called Saran after we rescued Kim’s box from a corrupt wizard in Trenton. I had become aware that some of the magical bling in Trenton that was worn by some people had been corrupted. I’d hoped that once we had dispatched Lord Gazan who had Kim’s apprentice’s box, that would be the end of them, but it wasn’t.

After we had arrived in Saran, we’d found that Ulu’s people had an issue with some of the people from Palatine, the continent to Saran’s south-west. They had established an outpost on Saran on the southern point that was called Spur. They were taking Ulu’s people to use as slaves.

Prime Bishop Richard of Palatine had corrupted one of the other apprentice wizard’s boxes. He was using a form of coercion to control the magical people of Palatine similar to the way Lord Gazan had been operating in Trenton.

If the men with magical abilities didn’t join him and become priests, he had them killed. He particularly didn’t like women with magical abilities. He enjoyed degrading and killing them. He was using his priests to control the population. He was a really nasty piece of work.

Richard believed there were magical boxes in Saran and he had sent his people to destroy them. One of the men he had coerced to do this was Prince Alexus. After we stopped the Palatines from killing Ulu’s people, Druid Penny Gold who had accompanied us from Trenton, took a fancy to Alexus.

I was delighted to find that I’d identified my third set of wizards. For some reason, Penny’s box was with Ulu and Selene’s boxes in Golden City. We believed Richard had Alexus’ box and later I sent Selene’s sister, Selwyn, and a very special young man called Kale to go help Penny and Alexus to retrieve it.

The trip to Saran didn’t end up as well as I hoped. Ulu’s wife at the time, Yalla, became jealous of one of the shapeshifts we met in Golden City when we went to get Ulu’s box. Ulu realised just after he met Selene that she was to be his apprentice wizard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.