Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 10: Cadets

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Cadets - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Phil - 2053 --

The flight to Australia was long but uneventful.

They were talking about building new planes that were faster and had more room, but they were still on the drawing board. Fortunately, dad had sprung the extra to get me a seat more suited for long legs. It was still cramped even for me, but it was a lot better than the other seats.

January in Cairns, oh what fun. It was hot, humid and threating to rain any minute. Being a Kiwi I wasn’t used to these conditions, and I was wondering how long it would take me to acclimatise. I was thankful that Dad’s old Army buddy, Captain Frank Edwards, was picking me up.

Frank told me that most of the seniors who were at the Military Academy had started the year before. They were trying to get from their side of the fence being the Cadets-High School side to the other being the Space Force Military side. So I was behind the eight ball to start with.

He told me not to worry too much as I’d be put in a dorm with others just like me and we would sort it out together. He mentioned that being seniors, we did get a bit more leeway and could go into town on Sundays.

Registrations were a mad house, and Frank left me to it after he dropped me off. After supplying my name and blah, blah, blah, I was directed to a courtyard to wait for assignment to my dorm and my interviews.

It wasn’t hard to pick out the newbies like me, and the old hands. We were directed to stand in lines beside where the number for our grade was painted on the ground. As shorter people joined the line, they kept shuffling me down it. The reason being, so I was told by one officious little shit, was so the people behind could see.

I just sighed and moved down as directed until I stood next to a tall skinny dude who was actually taller than me was by a good 5cm. We were among the tallest people there, so we had no problems seeing what was going on.

“Hi, the name’s Phil Carpenter,” I said and put my hand out to him. He took it and shook my hand with a nice firm grip. It was a little strange as I felt as I knew him but I knew that wasn’t possible.

“Ant,” he said and then grinned at me daring me to comment.

I couldn’t help myself, “With skinny legs like those, I’m not surprised.”

He chuckled and replied, “Actually, it’s Andrew Watson. But I’ve been called Ant so long, I prefer it.”

I nodded, “Ant it is, bro. So you’re a newbie like me I take it. What sin did you commit to be sent here?”

Ant shrugged and said, “I got my neighbour pregnant, and her husband wasn’t too happy about it. What about you?”

“Well, I don’t think I got her pregnant, but her boyfriend took exception to me screwing her and tried bashing me, but he was the one who ended up in the hospital. My dad decided I was better off out of the way since the other bloke’s dad was after my hide.”

“Hum, I think we need to make sure the chick’s not spoken for in future. They seem to cause a lot of problems if they are,” Ant replied.

“True bro, true. As much fun as she was, I didn’t need the angst,” I replied.

We quietened down as General Burton addressed us. He gave the same type of pep talk School Principals gave every year. The exception for us was since we were boarders and classified as Cadets we also had to do PT every morning before breakfast. It was after all a Military school.

I heard a lot of moans and wondered how some of them were going to manage. I’d been in the habit of a 3km run every morning before school, so I wasn’t bothered. I was more worried about how the heat and humidity would affect me.

We then got told to stay in formation, and when the adjutant came and collected us, we would be shown around and then taken to or dorms. We had been given the day to sort out our classes and ourselves out and attend out interviews. We were to meet on the parade grounds at 06:00 for PT.

One of the interesting things we learnt on that first day was that not only were the senior classes co-ed, so were the bunkrooms. Ant and I found that we were teamed up with four girls who had also started that year in grade twelve with us.

Ant, Kitty (Katrina), Ray, Patty, Mouse (Mary) and I found ourselves being put in a room with six beds in it.

Our dorm room had an ablution block with one urinal and two toilets, a washing machine, dryer and ironing board on one side and three shower roses over a painted floor on the other. The two sides were divided by a long bench that backed onto six lockers. Only one of the shower roses had a curtain that could be drawn part way around it.

The bed areas each had a tall double locker and a third single cupboard that doubled as a side table/bench with open shelves. They were used to give us some privacy, but anyone walking through the room could see the beds.

I was the youngest of the group and the only Kiwi. Mouse was next by only two weeks and then Ant. Ray was the oldest being six months older than me, and Patty and Kitty fit somewhere in between.

I was amused by the liquorice-all-sorts that we were. Ant was the tallest and some combination of Aboriginal, Irish, Scott’s and English heritage. Then I was next, and my Caucasian mix included, Aboriginal and some Chinese/Malay blood from my mum.

Mouse was the tallest of the girls at 180cm. She had pale skin, a slim figure and blue eyes. She said her people were Welsh, Irish and English with a bit of French and German tossed in.

Patty and Kitty could have been twins. They too were mostly Caucasian, with a bit of Chinese thrown in. They were both 175cm tall and had long straight brunette hair. They were both gorgeous and had the biggest tits too.

Ray way was shortest at 170cm. She had jet back black hair with thick tight curls. Her almost black eyes had a thin rim of cobalt blue around her irises that seemed to flash when she got mad. She had the darkest skin from having South African in her mix.

We had all been given our introduction books and told where and when meals were served. We were allocated our Cadet uniforms and our PT gear as part of the walk around. During school attendance, we had to wear the correct uniform. In the dorm or if we had time off we were allowed to wear our civvies.

We didn’t salute an Officer if in civvies, but we could be fined or punished if we forgot when in uniform. PT wasn’t a luxury, and if we were late, again we would be fined or receive a punishment. The adjutant, who didn’t bother us with her name, handed a list of rules and times we were and weren’t allowed in specific locations.

We were informed our unit was called, ‘The Green Ants’, and we were part of the company that had been called ‘The Space Ants’. Since we had own personal Ant, he had been nominated at as our spokesman. All grievances were to be passed on through him.

Then the adjutant pointed out the back two beds were for Ant and me, and the girls could pick from the others. She also snickered and told us to remember to request the King Ant sheets. She left us to it by telling us, as she walked out, that someone would come and collect us for our interviews.

We soon learnt why Ant and I got the back beds. They were wider than a normal single and a lot longer so we could actually stretch out on them. I wondered if my friend Frank had organised them for us. I wasn’t going to say no. I grinned at Ant as we both had realised that two people could sleep quite comfortably on those beds.

We claimed our beds and started settling in.


-- Ant --

Robert and I had a nice flight as we got the seat with the emergency doors, so I was comfortable.

A bloke called Captain Frank Edwards meet us and took us to our school. He dropped me off in registrations for seniors and took Robert to another building, as he was a junior.

He said that Robert should have it a little easier as Cadets starting in grade ten were a lot more common. As a grade twelve student, I’d be put with other newbies like myself, and he was sure I’d settle in okay. We did share a common eating hall, so I arranged to meet Robert for dinner before we parted.

The parade ground was bloody hot and steamy. I got into a line with twenty-four other people and ended up on the end with another bloke that was just shorter than I was. I soon learnt Phil was a Kiwi and I had a feeling we would become good mates.

I was happy to get put in the same dorm room as Phil, and we got four hot chicks to share it with. I’d not realised the dorms were co-ed, but I wasn’t going to complain. I don’t know why they made me the spokesman for the room, but I just shrugged and accepted it as my lot.

I think my interview went well and it looked like I had a full year ahead of me. We soon got settled in, and we put our kit away. Kitty and Patty bitched a bit about the lack of space, but then they didn’t stick to the list of what we were told to bring so I wasn’t that sympathetic.

I met up with Robert in the canteen and introduced him to Phil. They seemed to hit it off straight away. Robert told me he already had a new bunch of friends and he was still pretty excited about being here. After that, we made a point plan to have a meal together every Monday night if possible.

As time went on, I only saw him when we were in the dining hall, on parade or the occasional Sunday. We had always been close, and we knew our parents would be happier knowing I was looking out for Robert, not that he needed my help. Robert loved the place and fitted right in.

Unlike Robert, Phil and I found we had to work twice as hard to be accepted by the other blokes. They seemed to find us a little intimidating for some reason. I guess they just weren’t as fit as we were and didn’t like it that Phil and I breezed through PT.

We would often go for a run in the afternoons as well. Phil said it would help him acclimatise and I was just happy to explore the bush trails we could run on. Phil said I was a walking plant and animal encyclopaedia, but he loved having me tell him about the different plants and animals we saw.

We soon learnt that Ray and Mouse seemed to have the most trouble with requiring privacy. Kitty and Patty after the first couple of weeks just stripped, like Phil and I did. It wasn’t that we were immodest we just didn’t care if the girls saw us naked and we had no problems if they were. No problems at all.

By the second week, Kitty and Patty had even started getting in the showers with us. The showers were timed, and you had to put your hand on the plate on the wall to turn them on. The girls worked out if they got in with us boys then we got longer showers.

Two showers on at the same time gave a good spray area that covered the four of us nicely. Phil and I were happy to wash the girl’s backs, and they washed ours. Phil and I had no problem sharing with the girls except when they deliberately felt us up.

It’s hard work keeping the cock down when a girl is rubbing her fingers between your arse cheeks and her big tits on your back. They were a couple of hot chicks and fun to be with out of the dorm as well.

For some reason the girls had both decided we were two of the cutest blokes in our grade and by the end of the third week; they happily crawled into bed with us.

At first, I was a little reticent about screwing Kitty with the others in the room, but Kitty and Patty overrode our hushed, ‘What the fuck’s’ and rode us instead. I think Phil had been as surprised as much I was, but he was a smart boy, and like me, he wasn’t going to say no if they were offering.

It was kinda interesting listening to Phil and Patty as Kitty was busy with me. We both giggled at Patty’s ‘fuck your big’ comment. It didn’t stop her from climbing on and fucking Phil.

Kitty seemed more than content with our first session as well. I loved sucking on her tits as she rode me. Phil and I had to kiss the girls to quieten them down when they came, as they did tend to be a bit vocal.

So Phil and I found ourselves with girlfriends. As we had both discovered that we enjoyed sex, we didn’t bitch about having bed pals. The beds were big enough that the girls often spent the night with us. They seemed just as content having our attention, so we were all happy.

As I got to know Phil better, we swapped a bit of family history, and we told each other about how we got the studs in our ears. However, neither of us could work out whom the supposed Aunt was who gave the studs to us. Neither of us had learnt her last name, but we were sure it was the same woman.

I learnt that Phil had a stepfather like me and we wondered if the similarities in our looks meant we were related. Phil had grinned at me and said he was happy to have me as his bro, so brothers we considered ourselves. Several people had already mistaken us for brothers, and even Robert said that we looked like fraternal twins.

We learned we had similarities and differences. We wondered at why the different gems, and if they did have some sort of effect on us. We had both found when we did certain things it seemed a lot easier than before.

Phil knew I had a thing about plants and animals. He wasn’t the least surprised when several pot plants made their way into our dorm. The girls didn’t mind, but they learnt not to touch them. I also seemed to be good at building anything made from plant fibres and healing sick animals.

Phil mentioned to me that anything to do with energy was his thing, heat, electricity or magnetism. He just seemed to understand how it flowed, moved and responded when reacting with other things. He was also handy with computers and liked mechanical things.

I guessed it was why Robert was happy for Phil to join us when we had our Monday night dinners, as he picked Phil’s brain mercilessly about computers. We didn’t share every class as we both had unique classes that seemed to have been designed to cater to our specialities.

When we talked to the girls about having any special skills, we weren’t surprised that Ray was good at reading people and liked to do Social Studies, management and anything to do with people.

Ray did mention that being around a lot of people all the time could be painful, but she always seemed more relaxed if she was with our group, when she was in common areas. It was as if we shielded the noises of so many minds for her, especially Mouse.

Mouse was our bookworm. She read voraciously, and we all considered her a walking encyclopaedia. She didn’t always make the best decisions. That for some reason was also a trick I seemed to do best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.