California Central Valley Summer Heat - Cover

California Central Valley Summer Heat

Copyright© 2020 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 6: The Giggle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Giggle - Summer in California's Central Valley. A time to find out who you are and who you love. Sometimes, that person is right in front of you. A love story, an unexpected romance, a coming-of-age summer, and the slow unfolding of desire and fulfillment. In the words of one online reviewer: "Written in a lyrical lazy fashion much like the hazy summer days and evenings the author describes..." Heads up: there's a bit of mm, oral, in Chapter 8. You can skip the chapter and still follow the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

I REALLY LIKED to hang at Mike’s house. He and I were friends from way back, sure, but the other reason was his mom. I didn’t notice anything special about Professor Bertolli until last year, I guess, but after that I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. Funny thing, Mike’s dad also taught at the university, so he had two Professors Bertolli in his house. Lots of kids had one parent at the university, but Mike was the only one I knew with both parents there. His dad’s specialty was animal husbandry. His mom taught a bunch of courses in the chemistry department.

Mike told me he’d found the photo stuck behind some books. It was his mom when she was a grad student. Jesus. She was naked on the floor, weight mostly on one hip, leaning forward on her hands, staring straight at the camera. Not a mean face, no, but she wasn’t smiling. She was serious. Her breasts were full, round, firm, nipples showing nicely. The funny thing in the picture was the dog lying right in front of her, on its side, sleeping.

Around then I began wondering whether there might be something going on between Mike and his mom. He talked about her like what he said was no big deal, but it was often about what his mom looked like, or what she was wearing, or doing. In other words, it was less like a boy talking about his mom and more like a guy talking about a girl in our class, or someone’s sister, maybe.

I could see why. Not that Professor Bertolli was showing off, or teasing us, at least I didn’t think so at the time, but more than once during the summer she would sun with the top of her swimsuit untied. She was always on her tummy, nothing showed, and she was always careful to cover up when she raised herself to talk, but still.

Mike hinted he had seen some stuff, but he wouldn’t tell me what. No matter. I had enough to fuel my thoughts about Professor Bertolli. I worked up my own story of whatever that stuff might have been as I stroked myself.

Later I found some other photos Mike had hidden away. One showed her much younger, in bra and panties, smiling. Another was her lying on one elbow, her robe open showing her breasts and a bit of pubic hair. I was riveted, and my cock began to fill my underpants.

I wasn’t a total idiot. I put the photos back where I found them and I didn’t say anything about it to Mike. But I was pretty sure that four photographs was no longer a coincidence.


A couple of weeks after Mom discovered Sam and me nude together in the back yard, Mike invited me to go camping with him and his mother at Mount Shasta. This particular summer weekend his dad was giving a paper at a conference in Denver, so it was Mrs. Professor Bertolli, Mike, and me up at a campground near the base of Mount Shasta. One large tent for her, another for the two of us.

“What’s your plan, Buddy?”

Mike and I were hanging around after lunch trying to decide what to do for the afternoon. I glanced at Professor Bertolli, reading in a camp chair a little away from us. She was worth a glance. On top she wore only her bra, sunning while she read.

“You know that circle trail? The view from the ridge is supposed to be really good. Shouldn’t take more than an hour or two.”

Mike kind of shifted from one foot to the other. He looked away when he said this and I figured something was bothering him.

“Nah. I’m kind of tired from this morning. Think I might stay here this afternoon.”

As far as I knew Mike wasn’t sick, and he was in as good a shape as I was, so what was the deal? I figured I’d let it go for now.

“OK. I still feel like going, so I’ll see you later.”

I didn’t think much more about it. With a wave to Professor Bertolli, I took off.

It was late afternoon when I got back. I heard grunts and other noises when I got close to our campsite at the edge of the campground, screened by some bushes and our car from the rest of the folks. I angled away from the path a little to come at our campsite from the meadow side where there was a stand of trees. Moving one step at a time, I moved up to where I could see what was going on.

Wow. Double wow.

Mike stood in front of the camp chair, jeans and underwear lowered. Professor Bertolli had shed her bra. Her left breast filled Mike’s hand as he palmed it, hefted it, stroked and squeezed it. Mike’s other hand held his mom’s head lightly.

She had Mike in her mouth, her hands on his hips. Her mouth moved on his cock as she swallowed and released him. Every time she got to the tip, I could see her tongue give him a swipe or two. On the return she swallowed him almost to his balls.

Grunts, slurps. Mike saying something that sounded like “uh uh uh om om om,” or maybe he was saying, “Mom.” I don’t know. I had gone into automatic mode as soon as I saw them. Shorts around my ankles, underpants too. I stroked fast to catch up.

Mike’s mom used her other hand on Mike’s hip to pull him closer. Mike was moved, too, both hands on his mom’s head, to steady himself as he pushed forward. More grunts, “mmphs,” and maybe “Mom” sounds. Mike held her head tight and jammed his cock as far into her mouth as he could get it. I watched his butt cheeks clench. His mom swallowed once, twice, and a third time.

I’d caught up to them. As Mike began to climax, I shot into the bushes. I figured I’d better take off, at least for a bit, and come back officially.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.