California Central Valley Summer Heat - Cover

California Central Valley Summer Heat

Copyright© 2020 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 5: Caught

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Caught - Summer in California's Central Valley. A time to find out who you are and who you love. Sometimes, that person is right in front of you. A love story, an unexpected romance, a coming-of-age summer, and the slow unfolding of desire and fulfillment. In the words of one online reviewer: "Written in a lyrical lazy fashion much like the hazy summer days and evenings the author describes..." Heads up: there's a bit of mm, oral, in Chapter 8. You can skip the chapter and still follow the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

LATER THAT SUMMER, one glorious hot day after another, Sam and I were in our backyard, nude, no one else at home. Sam was boneless after I had eaten her to three or four orgasms and she’d barely had the strength to push my head away at last.

I wasn’t finished, so I flipped her over and pressed my cock against her bottom and began to rub myself on her. Everything was OK, I was almost there. More grunts and sighs from Sam when I slid my hands under her to hold her breasts. I was right on the edge. One more stroke, perhaps two, no more than three and I’d be at the tipping point. I could feel it getting close.

The back door slammed. I heard a gasp, a strangled gulp, and turned my head to look. Mom was standing on the back porch. What the hell? She was supposed to be gone all afternoon.

“You two. Get dressed and meet me inside, right now.”

My erection disappeared in an instant. We jumped up and fumbled our clothes on. Sam turned to me.

“I love you.”

Her grey eyes.

I pulled her to me and kissed her, first gently, then hard. I could feel her tremble.

“I know.”

I kept holding her.

“It’ll be OK, Sam, whatever happens.”

I wasn’t sure I really believed that, but I had to say it for Sam. For myself, too. I took her hand and we went inside. Mom was waiting for us at the dining room table.

“Sit down.”

Mom looked at Sam for a moment. She turned to me and stared. And stared. Her jaw was clenched. Every muscle in her face was drawn tight. In my entire life I had never seen her so angry. I was about to cry. Guys don’t cry.

“Did ... you ... hurt ... her?”

Each word spoken slowly, distinctly, her voice thick and lower than I’d ever heard before.

Hurt Sam? Was she nuts? Wait. Stop. She doesn’t understand.

“Mom, no! I love her. I could never hurt her.”

Now I was crying. Jesus. This was a total disaster. Mom continued to stare at me. Then she turned to Sam, her face a little softer.

“Sam, did he hurt you? Did he force you?”

Sam, also in tears.

“No, Mom. I love him.”

Mom looked at Sam some more, then at me. That stare was back. She looked down at the table in front of her. One deep breath in, hold, breath out. Again. A third time.

Silence.

When Mom finally looked up again, once more at Sam, then at me, she was calmer. The stare was gone and her face had softened, but she wasn’t smiling.

“I love you both.”

Pause.

“Now, tell me what is going on. All of it. Sam, you first.”

All of it? I wasn’t sure she needed to know all of it. I was very sure I didn’t want her to know all of it.

“Mom, you know we’ve been friends since the beginning.”

Sam was speaking slowly, but she’d stopped crying.

“We do everything together. Remember when I got in trouble with those girls at the park? Buddy was right there with me.”

I remembered. We got Sam’s bike back and came home safely. They never laid a glove on us.

“Remember early this summer when I slept overnight with Ana María at Ana María’s house? Ana María and me were inside in her room. Buddy and Jim were outside. We saw them outside Ana María’s window. They were, uh, doing stuff.”

Sam decided to skip what happened after Jim and I had performed for our sisters that night. Thank god.

“At University Camp we skinny-dipped with everyone else at Rock Falls. It felt great! Mom, it wasn’t bad. We only kissed and stuff. I made myself feel good. We had a long talk about how we felt. Buddy told me he loved me and I told him I loved him, because I do.”

Sam began to slow down.

“Mom, I don’t know what I would do without Buddy. We talk. We hold hands. We do everything together. I don’t mean that, what you’re thinking. I mean where we go and what we tell each other. I trust him.”

Sam paused for a moment. Deep breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.