California Central Valley Summer Heat - Cover

California Central Valley Summer Heat

Copyright© 2020 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 3: Sam and Me in the Back Yard

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sam and Me in the Back Yard - Summer in California's Central Valley. A time to find out who you are and who you love. Sometimes, that person is right in front of you. A love story, an unexpected romance, a coming-of-age summer, and the slow unfolding of desire and fulfillment. In the words of one online reviewer: "Written in a lyrical lazy fashion much like the hazy summer days and evenings the author describes..." Heads up: there's a bit of mm, oral, in Chapter 8. You can skip the chapter and still follow the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

WE WERE LYING in our back yard, the sun warm on our skin, her magazine and my book pushed to the side. I was dozing when Sam whispered.

“You know, I saw what you were doing with Heather in the pool last weekend.”

Of course I knew. Sam had told me that night at Heather’s pool party. She’d rubbed my rear end as she spoke.

“I know.”

“When Nancy came over to visit last night I’ll bet I know what you guys were doing up in your room, too.”

Nancy and I had inspected her freckles. All of them. “So?”

“So, tell me about Heather. What did her boobs feel like?”

Boobs. Right. Like yesterday afternoon when I was reading and Sam came up beside me and leaned over to see my book and her blouse fell open a little. I’d turned my head in a totally hypocritical effort to pretend I wasn’t looking down her front and my lips met hers in a kiss that was a little more than friendly, a little more than sisterly. In that instant before the kiss I saw everything and the view was perfect. Yeah, boobs.

Sam poked me.

“Hey, I asked you a question.”

“What do you want to know?”

“Was she soft? Was she smooth?”

“Of course she was.”

This was a little weird. Why doesn’t she know what a bare breast feels like?

“Did you feel her nipples? Were they hard?”

“Sure they were. Don’t yours ever get hard?”

Silence. I knew they did. I’d seen them.

“Sometimes. Did you like feeling her up?”

“Sam, what’s the deal? Why are you asking me this?”

Sam had her eyes closed. She squirmed a little, and I saw her squeeze her bottom cheeks together.

“It got me excited.”

This was very interesting news. I stiffened, and wriggled a little to get more comfortable.

“Sam, Heather felt so good I never wanted to stop rubbing her. When I touched her nipples, she pushed back against me.”

Sam squirmed some more. I leaned over and kissed her cheek softly once, twice. She smiled.

“Rub my back?”

She was still whispering.

“Sure. Want to undo your swimsuit?”

Sam reached back and undid her straps. I straddled her right on her tight little butt, leaned forward and started in. Sam had her eyes closed, but she sighed now and then. I guess I was doing it right. From her back I moved to her shoulder blades and her upper arms. More sighs from Sam. I pushed myself forward when she wriggled her butt under me.

I was on top. I had the power. When Sam moved under me it was like I was riding her. I heard a grunt or two, or maybe it was her breathing or my own. My heart beat fast and my hands trembled a little. I wondered if Sam felt that, but if she did it didn’t bother her.

I paused for a moment to kiss Sam on her shoulder and the side of her neck just below her left ear. Her eyes were closed, but I saw her smile. I leaned further down and kissed Sam on the lips. I didn’t rush but I wasn’t going to stop until Sam told me to, so I kept kissing her, opening my lips a little. Sam turned her head to the side a little more and did the same, and I felt her tongue for a second. I lifted up to straighten my cock in my Speedo and reached down to pull her shoulder to get her to turn over but she wouldn’t. So I kissed her some more until I heard her whisper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.