1 December 2006 - Cover

1 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan and the family discover the joys of shopping for a new car. Karen meets a woman from Dan's recent past..."You're pimping me out for a $1,000 plus four snow tires and rims?!" Dan exclaimed, beginning to laugh..."I guess he's worth it to close the car deal." Karen smiled..."Wow, I never, ever expected to gain a new sex partner from buying a new car!" Karen laughed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

April opened the door to the rear showroom, and they walked into the large area full of shiny cars. “Over here,” she said, leading the way. “Now to me, this car is so beautiful and sexy-looking.”

“I’m already in the presence of a sexy and beautiful time’s four,” Dan complimented.

They passed several cars and SUVs. “I like this red thing. It looks like a pickup truck.”

“It’s a Cadillac Escalade.”

“It looks nice and bright in red. How much does it cost?” Karen asked.

“About 75,000. You can haul lumber in style.”

“75,000!” Karen exclaimed. “I wouldn’t pay that for any car or truck, no matter how rich I was!” Dan let out a sigh of relief. If Karen had her heart set on getting the Cadillac, he would have bought it for her, even though the price was steep.

“I like that blue one over there,” Karen pointed.

“That’s the one I had in mind for you, Karen. It’s called the Nissan Maxima, and it’s the top model of sedans from Nissan,” April said, stopping by the front of the car.

Karen looked up at Dan. “I’ve heard of the Maxima before; I think it’s a very good car.”

“Notice the more rounded, flowing shape of this car compared to the Taurus. You’ll see it also has a rear spoiler on the trunk for looks and aerodynamics.”

April opened the driver’s door and popped the hood. She lifted it and explained the engine to Karen and Dan. Karen approached April and puffed out her top, giving April a good look at her tits.

“How much does this cost?” Karen asked as April closed the hood.

“This car cost about 35,000 new, we’re selling it for 31,000. It has a lot more options than the Taurus.”

“I think I’ve seen a commercial on TV for this car. It showed this car and then a man sliding his hand up under a woman’s dress. Then it showed him kissing her neck, and she had her leg wrapped around his waist while they kissed against the car. He moved his hand from her waist down to the hood of the car to take her keys. She stopped him, saying, ‘You might have the girl, but you don’t get the car,’” Karen recited.

“Yes, you’re right I remember it also,” April agreed.

April thumbed through a leather folder she had with her. “It has a 3.5-liter V6 engine with 265 horsepower and dual exhaust.”

“Certainly lots of power,” Dan noted.

“But my Mustang has only 210 horsepower and a 4-liter engine. Why does this engine have a lot more horsepower in a smaller engine?” Karen asked.

“This one has a dual overhead camshaft, compared to a single camshaft on your Mustang.”

“I don’t know what that means.”

“It basically means that two crankshafts moving the pistons on top of the cylinders up and down help to increase horsepower.”

“You seem to know your engine stuff,” Dan complimented.

“When you have a dad and three older brothers who are all into cars, you tend to learn a thing or two. My dad, Ben Anderson, was an engine builder and a car builder for several NASCAR Canadian stock car teams years ago. By the age of twelve, Dad had taught me how to work sheet metal, machine camshafts, and build piston heads. Nothing beats the deep rumble sound of 600 horses under the hood.”

“I graduated from Carlton University with a degree in Automotive Engineering, but it never got me anywhere. Building car or truck engines weren’t the same for GM as building a stock car engine or body from raw materials. Don’t let these manicured fingernails fool you. I’d sooner build engines than sell them.”

“Very impressive, April, you have brains as well as beauty,” Dan complimented.

“Notice that it has deep tinted windows on the rear doors and back window for heat reflection and privacy?” April smiled. “Why don’t we all of you get in it?” Everyone took the same seats as before.

“Nice, it has leather seats!” Diane remarked. “This car is so cool-looking.”

“Look up at the sunroof,” April gestured. They all looked up at the roof.

“‘The Sky View,’ as they call it, is a one-piece roof window that opens sideways. The long and narrow design lets in a lot of light. Now Karen, turn on the ignition.”

Karen went to turn the key on. “Where’s the key?” She inquired, peering around the wheel.

“There isn’t any start key. It’s push button start, isn’t that different? See the round button beside the steering column that says start, press it.” Karen pressed the button, and the Maxima’s engine came to life.

“Now look up at the roof.” They looked up again. “Isn’t that so cool?” She asked. Twenty small white LCD lights surround the sunroof. Now just push the button again to shut off the engine.” Karen did so.

This is the SL model, which has almost every available option. Besides the power roof, it has a heated steering wheel, navigation system, and heated front and rear seats.”


“Now back to trying to sell you, folks, a nice car. It has all-wheel drive availability, meaning you can run front wheel or four-wheel drives.”

“That would be good for winter driving. I think I’d still sooner want to have four snow tires on it,” Karen stated.

“Good thought, Karen. It only has 5,000 kilometres on it. The EPA rating is only two points less than the Fusion and one point less than the Taurus for city and highway mileage. The Fusion has twenty-one for the city and twenty-nine highways. The Taurus is twenty and twenty-seven miles per gallon, while the Maxima is twenty and twenty-eight miles per gallon.”

“It also has different heat and air conditioning for the driver and front passenger.”

“It certainly looks better than the other two cars,” Brenda mentioned, and the others agreed.

“It has the usual heat and air conditioning controls. On the navigation system, you can enter a destination, and the onboard computer will give you directions.”

“Cool!” Diane remarked.

“It also has an awesome sound system in it with 750 watts and twelve speakers and plays CDs as well as mp3s.”

“Wow!” Dan exclaimed.

“How does the back seat feel?” April asked, turning left and looking behind her. Diane and Brenda were sitting as they were before in the Taurus. Their skirts were hiked up high with their legs open, exposing their pussies.

“The leather feels cool to the skin, it might be too cold on my bare ass,” Brenda said.

“As I mentioned, this car comes with front and rear heated seats,” April said, reading from her notes. She looked at her notes again. “The head, hip, shoulder, and legroom for all three cars are less than an inch apart. Do you think the back seat would suit your purposes?” April asked, looking at the three, unable to keep her eyes off the two bare pussies.

Dan placed a hand on each girl’s leg, his fingertips inches from their bare pussies. “I think this seat is better than the other two we sat in. It sits more even, and the grey leather makes the back feel bigger.” April looked at Dan’s fingers just inches from Diane and Brenda’s pussies, almost wanting him to finger them.

“Dad, I think April likes where you have your hands on our legs,” Brenda suggested.

“What makes you say that?”

“April can’t take her eyes off your hands on us. Do you want to see our Dad finger our pussies?” She asked directly. Before April could answer, Brenda used her left hand to slide his hand further up her leg to her pussy.

“Please finger our pussies, will you, Daddy?” She asked innocently. April’s eyes darted back and forth between Diane and Brenda as she watched Dan slide a finger into each one. The girls emphasized the scene by pushing their hips against his finger thrusts.

Karen put her left hand high on April’s left leg, sliding it under her skirt. “I hope you’ll understand, April, that we are a very close family. I hope what Dan is doing with his daughters doesn’t offend you.” Karen said, defending Dan’s actions.

“It doesn’t offend me at all. I understand perfectly. In fact, I have some great memories of pleasant fucking with my dad,” she revealed. “I hope you’ll allow me to get to know all of you.” Karen slid her hand to her panties and she didn’t say anything. Karen moved several fingers under her panties into her wet pussy, and she obediently opened her legs.

Brenda had a good view of her mom’s hand moving under April’s skirt. Dan enjoyed alternating kisses with Diane and Brenda. April put her hand on Karen’s leg and slid it under her skirt. Karen smiled at April, opening her legs for her and enjoying her fingers entering her pussy.

“If I may ask, does being a very close family also include your son?”

“It sure does,” Brenda answered quickly. “Mom and Brad probably fuck more times than Mom and Dad do lately,” she kidded.

“What can I say?” Karen replied, shrugging her shoulders. “I love fucking no matter whose cock it is, and Brad is hung big just like his Dad. So yes, I’m fucking my son and enjoying it too. Besides, you ought to know how big Dan’s cock is.”

“Dad has fucked you, April?” Brenda asked.

“Yes, he has.”

“Doesn’t his cum taste delicious?” Diane inquired, admitting to doing blow jobs for her father.

“Yes, it sure does,” April smiled at him.

“This is without a doubt the most intriguing car sales experience I’ve ever had!” April mentioned. Everyone laughed, which helped to break any sexual tension.

“Mmmm, that feels so good! Daddy, your fingers are as good as your tongue on my pussy,” Diane wasn’t afraid to admit. Brenda felt the devilishness in her coming out and pulled up her top and bra to expose her tits. She gave her tits a good, healthy feel as Dan fingered her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.