Bound For Trouble - Cover

Bound For Trouble

Copyright© 2021 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kelly, a promiscuous 18-year-old high school girl has brought her boyfriend home for some fun. Having the house to themselves, he ties her to the bed for some bondage games. Just as the fun starts, her stepdad, a former Marine, comes home unexpectedly...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Mark was just as anxious to get inside the bound girl as she was to have him there. He moved down to her feet and untied her ankles, rubbing the marks where the rope had been for a moment.

“I’m going to keep those hands tied for now,” he said.

Kelly moaned her response. Part of her wished he would untie her so she could hold him, while another part of her was turned on by the idea of being bound and helpless. But in either case, Mark was the one in charge. He was in total control and all Kelly could do was go with whatever he wanted to do to her.

With her legs now freed, Mark stood at the foot of the bed. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and boxers then removed his t-shirt. He crawled up the bed and between her legs. He moved higher until he was eye level with her and hovering above her.

Propping himself on one elbow, he reached down with his other hand and held her pussy lips apart with two fingers. His cock slid into the open slit and nestled against the entrance to her tunnel.

Mark looked at his beautiful stepdaughter. Her eyes flicked back and forth between his, searching for answers to unasked questions, wanting and needing him to affirm he still loved her in spite of this taboo breach.

Mark knew this look well. Her mother had had the same look on her face when they first began seeing each other. Linda’s husband had done a number on her emotional and mental state and she wasn’t sure she was even able to love again. But Mark had brought her back to life and he could do the same for Kelly.

“I love you honey ... very much,” he said, “But I’m going to fuck you senseless!”

With all the teasing and playful tormenting over, it was time to get down to business. Mark gathered himself and in one firm but gentle push, he sank all eight inches into the girl’s slick, wet cunt in one motion.

Mark watched Kelly’s eyes grow wide and her mouth drop open into an “O” form. She sucked air in a mighty surprised gasp before letting it back out as her cry of passion.

“OH, GOD, DAAADDYYY!”

Mark judged by the ease in which he sank fully into the girl’s pussy that she was lubed enough and he didn’t have to pause to let her get used to his size. She had obviously accommodated him well enough that he could begin fucking her at full speed and power right away.

So that’s just what he did; as soon as he felt the tip of his cock bottom out inside her, he pulled back and using that as a guide, he began fucking her as hard and fast and deep as he safely could.

Mark started drilling deep into Kelly’s tight pussy, feeling how she hugged his cock and enjoying how his cock stretched her. Kelly too, was enjoying the way his cock slid in and out of her, every ridge and ripple sending little lightning bolts of pleasure up her spine.

Kelly threw her legs wider, thrusting her hips up and fucking up at him as he came down on her and driving his cock deeper into her. She wanted all of him – every glorious inch of that fat, hard cock. She was like a woman possessed; she fucked up at him with every bit as much fervor as he was using on her.

“Yes, Daddy fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Daddy! Oh God, yes! Yesss!” Kelly cried.

Mark took her cries, moans, and whimpers as guides on what she liked and how she was feeling. Kelly was a lot like her mother in her tastes on sex so it wasn’t difficult for him to figure out what to do and what buttons to push. He fucked her with everything he had and she took it all.

“Oh fuck, Daddy! Oh, your cock feels so wonderful! Give me that hard fucking cock, Daddy! Fuck your little slut! Fuck me like the whore I am!” she cried out.

Kelly was lost in a fog of pure lust; her sweet, polite demeanor reduced to raw animal urges, her otherwise polite and respectful mouth now spewing dirty, vulgar curses and profanity that Mark had never heard from her. But he knew why she said the things she did – her mother also loved the dirty talk. So for him, it was no real surprise.

Mark continued fucking her, pounding into the young 18 year old high school girl’s pussy relentlessly and ferociously. He wanted her to remember this fucking for a long time; he wanted her to know she had been fucked and fucked hard ... by a real man this time!

Kelly was moaning and tossing her head from side to side, her long brown hair whipping back and forth like crazy. She felt like her body was on fire; every nerve ending was sending frantic messages to her overtaxed brain. Her brain tried desperately to sort out the messages it received, but to no avail; it was simply too much information too fast and it reduced her to a blubbering, whimpering mass.

Somehow one message managed to get through her jammed senses, however, and she was able to respond to it: Kelly needed to cum and she needed to cum badly.

“Oh, Daddy! Oh, I need to cum! I need to cum Daddy! Please make me cum! Please make me cum!” she cried out suddenly.

Mark smiled to himself. Yes, he had won. He had taken a delicate situation and turned it unquestionably in his favor. He knew that Kelly was not going to forget this little tryst and that their relationship had entered a whole new realm.

He looked down at the young girl under him. Her makeup was a wreck; her mascara running down her cheeks, the pink lipstick smeared from sucking his cock. Her long brown hair was a matted rat’s nest from being thrown around, and her whole body had a sheen of sweat, little rivulets of it running between her heaving tits and down her sides over her ribs. Her eyes had that lost, vacant look as if she was no longer behind them and her whole face was a mask of lust. She was beautiful in a slutty, used whore way.

Mark took one hand and using his thumb, rubbed her throbbing clit as he pounded into her. He rubbed her clit hard, making her squeal and scream as he continued pumping into her. She would lose this battle quickly; she couldn’t withstand this new assault.

“Oh God, Daddy, I’m cumming! I’m CUUUMMMINNGGG!” she screamed out just as her dam broke. Sweet, syrupy juices flooded her cunt and bathed his cock in their warmth before leaking out around the shaft to stain the sheets under her. Mark pinched a good bit of her clithood between his thumb and index finger, trapping the little bud in his grasp as she came and making it more intense for her.

Kelly’s orgasm seemed – at least for her – to last forever, but eventually the last waves of pleasure washed over her and slowly ebbed away with only the occasional random spasm left to work through her body. She lay on the sweat and cum soaked bed sucking air and trying to calm herself down as Mark watched over her. At last, she was able to form words again and she looked up at the man who had done this to her.

“Daddy, please untie me. I want to hold you. Please?” she asked softly. He reached up and untied the knots and Kelly didn’t even wait for the ropes to be completely removed: she threw her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she hugged him tightly, so tight it was as if she wanted to crawl inside him.

“Daddy, I love you! I love you so much. Please, I am sorry for the way I’ve treated you. I’m sorry I have been so distant and cold towards you. I do love you, Daddy. Please forgive me!” she sobbed into her shoulder.

Mark was a bit shocked by her sudden change of heart, but he understood. “It’s okay, sweetheart. Of course, I forgive you. I know you and your mother have been through a lot. You haven’t had it easy since your father left you two. But I’m here now and I am not going anyplace. Shhh ... it’s okay honey,” he said, comforting the crying girl. He sat there with her in his arms, rocking back and forth and letting her get a good cry out. When she was finished, he used a corner of the sheet to dry her puffy red eyes.

“There now, feeling better hon,?” he asked.

“Yes, Daddy, thank you,” she said.

“So it’s Daddy now is it?” he asked smiling.

Kelly blushed and looked down. “Y-yes ... if that’s all right with you,” she said cautiously.

Mark lifted her chin with his finger. “It’s wonderful honey. It’s what I’ve wanted since I came into this family. I would be proud to be Daddy and I will be Daddy for as long as you want me to be,” he said.

Kelly broke down again and held him close. “Yes, Daddy Yes! I want you to be my Daddy forever! Please don’t ever leave me! Please!” she sobbed.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, I am happy to be your Daddy and I love you and your mom. I’m not leaving you, honey,” he said.

“Promise?”

He kissed her softly on the forehead. “I promise,” he said, raising his pinky the way he knew she liked. She looked up at him with a big smile and hooked her pinky around his, sealing the deal with a pinky swear.

The two lay next to each other for a few minutes, Kelly enjoying Daddy’s strong arms around her. She snuggled into his powerful chest, feeling so safe and so loved. This was a feeling she had never known before – certainly not one she ever received from her real father, who hated any kind of show of emotion.

After luxuriating in her Daddy’s embrace for a while, Kelly looked up into his face. “Daddy, can I ask one more thing?” she asked.

“Sure, honey, what is it?” he said.

“Well, so far I’ve sucked your cock and you’ve fucked my pussy, but there’s still one more hole you haven’t visited,” she said.

“You mean your ass? You want me to fuck your ass?” he asked.

“Yes, Daddy. I have had anal sex before with other boyfriends ... I really like feeling a cock deep in my ass. But I want to feel your cock back there! Please fuck my ass, Daddy, please?” she pleaded.

Mark didn’t have to think about her request long. He, too, was a fan of backdoor boning and had plugged Kelly’s mother’s ass many times. Knowing that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree with Kelly pleased him very much.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.