Girl Scout Troop Master - aftermath
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a sequel to Girl Scout Troop Master. An overwhelming landslide of reader requests (well, two) resulted in my going back to a well I thought was dry and doing a bit more fishing. Hopefully, this well will not dry up as quickly as the first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space  

I had to admit that the Ormulans were growing on me. The more I learned about them, the better I felt about them, unlike some wives I won’t mention. If I was seeing their true nature, this was a huge relief. What are the odds that our first known alien visitors would be benign or even philanthropic?

“You asked what I thought was the greatest danger facing humans?”

“Yes. Tell us out loud so everybody can hear.”

“I thought the girls could all read my mind.”

“No. That was us. When we were being hosted in their minds, it seemed as if they could do it. They can still tell when you are checking out their ass without having to see you, but that is a standard female trait. They can’t read your mind, now. At least not fluently. Please continue.”

“Ok. I have spent a great deal of time thinking about this and I always come back to a single root danger. Everything else that poses a danger for the human race can be traced back to overpopulation.”

“We concur.”

“Of the things you mentioned yesterday, overpopulation can easily be seen to be the underlying cause of all of them. If there were only one billion people instead of nearly ten, the problems would go away.”

“Can’t everyone in power see that?”

“Of course they can. The problem is that nobody has come up with a solution. We can’t simply kill people. Mathematically, if everyone stopped having children, the population would shrink, over time. However, the urge to procreate is very strong in humans. Some countries have enforced fewer children per household, but that only slows the increase. It does not result in more than a slight decrease. In addition to that, not all countries adhere to such planning, which results in a shift of population density. Some reputable organizations predict that Nigeria will be the most populous country by 2025. This in a country without the infrastructure to support a population of that size.

There has been a great deal of debate on the causes of damage to our environment. One thing is for certain. Each person adds to the heat load of the planet. In addition to the heat released through metabolism, there is a great deal of additional heat that is required to provide food, clothing, shelter, transportation and other needs. If there were an acceptable way to reduce the population, the damage being done by the need to support the current population would go away.”

“We concur.”

I was on a roll. This was the first time anyone had ever listened to me on this subject. There were so many vested interests and special agendas supporting solutions that simply could not work or were based on manipulated and falsified data. Even when the data was valid and the analysis untainted, the fact remained that the response to the real danger was swayed by the special interests to divert allocated funds to other pockets. In fact, certain groups routinely raised public awareness of many problems with the primary aim of siphoning funds.

“What about food shortages and uneducated populations in peril?”

“There would be fewer food shortages if there were fewer people. In addition to that, it is very difficult to find a single charitable entity that honestly tries to alleviate suffering. The bulk of aid to foreign countries may find its way into the pockets of the local politicians. Many missionaries are much more concerned with spreading their own special brand of religion to the ‘heathen’ than they are to taking the long term approach of education and rice first. Most everybody can see the wisdom in the statement that giving a man a fish feeds him for a day, teaching him how to fish may feed him for life. The problem with that is that if aid agencies stop giving fish, there is no way to skim or support their bureaucracies.”

“Why don’t more of your educated, financially stable retirees volunteer their time to help the situation?

These guys were definitely my kind of people. They were picking my brain to set up softball questions for me.

“I have tried for years to locate a mechanism through which I could offer my services to the welfare of others. I suppose that I could volunteer to serve food at a shelter, but frankly, it seems that I could be of much higher value if there were some way to apply my higher skills. I have offered my time and skills at no charge to numerous organizations, worldwide, and have yet to receive even an acknowledgment of their having received my application.”

“What did you offer?”

“I am trained and/or qualified as an electrician, plumber, carpenter, painter, nurseryman, driver, project leader, woodcutter, computer engineer, entrepreneur, ditch digger, dish washer, cook, pilot, mathematician, bookkeeper, manager, physicist, teacher and author of operator manuals, among numerous other sidelines. I can pay my own way in addition to contributing cash support to a certain degree. I have repeatedly offered these talents with no strings attached for a period of several years without a single response.”

“How do you account for that?”

“The only way I can understand it is that nobody truly gives a shit about the problem and is reluctant to welcome anyone who does into their fold. It might interfere with their power, agenda or percentage.”

“Suppose that we are able to offer a free ride to a better world for an unlimited number of Earth people. Would that resolve the problem?”

“It should certainly go a long way to doing so. At least it would be more effective than the existing organizations that provide only lip service to their stated goals while skimming nearly all the proceeds.”

“Why don’t we draw up some sort of mission statement and see if we are all on the same page?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.