On Loan for Christmas - Cover

On Loan for Christmas

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cindi is searching for a proper partner in life and she is determined to find one before Christmas day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Size   Small Breasts  

(CONCLUSION)

Sir Harrison (Harry) Tremayne dawdled not fully comprehending the reason why he was thusly anchored, except that he found the friendly young girl a welcome change from the assortment of damaged female goods usually found in these squalid neighborhoods of ordinary common folk. She was exceptionally well blessed with sensuous assets and her level of intelligence was rare in the lower classes. His thought was that with a little bit of “polish”, he could make her into an obedient companion to take away his boredom with naughty nocturnal exercises and pleasant conversation. In a certain sense, more like a wife than simply a mistress. He had his share of mistresses and, if one thing was a certainty, it never ended well.

He had tired of the endless search for a suitable spouse and had decided to settle for an assortment of handy wenches to slake his physical needs and eliminate the need to find solace in dens of iniquity riddled with the risk of disease and dangerous emotions. The problem with that was that most of the common-born females were pretty, but unable to communicate in the King’s English in even the most popular of current subjects of discussion. He had enough of tumbling pretty young things with not a solid thought in their mushy heads except for where to find a colorful bonnet at a reasonable price.

“My dear young lady, I have a proposition for you that might be to our mutual benefit. Are you interested in hearing the details?”

Cindi pulled her bloomers up to cover her tender bits and relaxed back against the soft satin pillows that had boosted her bum up high for the gentleman’s ardent attentions. She was not much practiced in such tomfoolery, but the wet sensation of a gentleman’s tongue in her most private place was the sort of dalliance that she knew instinctively she wanted on a continuous basis. Her face was flushed and her heart and pulse were still beating faster than normal and she allowed her fingers to stray to Sir Harrison’s rampant staff to explore the level of arousal. This was a far sight more satisfying than the expected “on your knees” performances demanded by posh gents looking for a quick “tingle” rather than courting a girl in earnest. To be sure, it was demeaning and she regretted her lack of skill to forestall masculine dominance, but looking back on her recent actions with the nicely spoken and well-dressed gentleman, she knew her “tipping point” of slavish obedience was already a fait accompli.

“What exactly did you have in mind, my dear Harry?”

He opened his bare knees to grant her access to his dangling manhood and smiled down at her naughty, lust-filled eyes.

“Well, my dear, I am proposing that we play a game of Library. You will be an interesting book ready to be borrowed from time to time and I will be the borrower turning your pages and finding all the juicy parts that will inspire me to read you further and discover you’re every feminine secret. You will live in my garden cottage next to my estate and I will be certain to keep any dust from settling on your pretty little head.”

Cindi giggled much to her displeasure and she rolled over onto her tummy knowing that her jutting up bum was now the focus of Sir Harrison’s greedy glances. All she could think was that he might even want to explore her rear passageway again driving her crazy with passion. He had an ability to make her another person when he toyed with her dirt-hole and she enjoyed the chance to push the limits of her degraded submission.

“I still need to secure income for my destitute parents and how am I to make do without working like other folk?”

He looked at her and judged that she was merely being direct and curious and not devious like most of the feminine types one found these days scheming to squeeze every last drop of commercial benefit from their fleeting conquests. That was one thing he liked about Cindi. She was not one that toyed much with subterfuge and one could depend on her simple thought processes and not try to untangle the hidden meaning in every little nuance or changing tone of address.

“Silly girl, you will have a steady income to compensate for your loss of time and I will assist you in your efforts to engage in commerce of legitimate design.”

Cindi saw immediately that it was a total win-win from her point of view.

Her only concern was that she might get pregnant from the certain steady pounding anticipated from her gentleman’s prior actions. It was not entirely unwanted, but she was fair shaking with terror at the thought of being an unwed mother with a bastard to raise on her own in a world that generally took advantage of females in that particular sensitive predicament.

“Why, my dear, we will cross that bridge when we come to it, but we can always have a secret marital arrangement that will give you documentary proof of your legal status. My only demand is that you keep the nature of our relationship strictly between us and do not advertise it to the general public. There will be no bastards and any offspring will be protected by our recorded but secret union.”

This all seemed a bit “pie in the sky” to Cindi, but she had a degree of trust in her gentleman and what he proposed was not out of the question from her point of view. After all, it was nobody’s business but their own and she was willing to be his “back door” wife in both word and deed.

She nodded her head in agreement and her pretty curls bounced like the decorations on the Christmas tree in the center of the living room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.