The New Mandy - Cover

The New Mandy

by Sven the Elder

Copyright© 2016 by Sven the Elder

Erotica Sex Story: Night-time delight

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

“Damn!”

The curse was heartfelt. Having just woken up I could see the time was just four minutes past three in the morning. Remembering I had deliberately unset my ‘Do not Disturb’ feature did nothing to help being woken up by the incoming text at such an ungodly hour of the day.

Sighing to myself, I leaned over, grabbed my phone and looked to see who had sent me a ‘spam’ text. I cheered up a little to find it was from Mandy.

Mandy, the ‘old friend, ‘ had turned out to be a sexy and extremely enthusiastic lover the previous weekend. Chuckling inwardly I recalled just how much I, no ‘We’ had woken her inner-self from a long period of loveless inaction. We had literally fucked ourselves to a standstill. Boy! How unexpected and delightful that had that been. At my age I thanked the Lord’s of the Universe responsible for the discovery of a certain little blue, diamond-shaped pill. Mandy had told me I reminded her of the ‘energiser bunny!’ Then giggled when I told her how and why.

I turned back to the text message and opened it to read: ‘Hello lover are you still awake?’

Still blinking the sleep from my eyes I replied : ‘Not asleep now <grin>’

The answer came back very quickly: ‘Me neither. Can I come round?’

My answer didn’t take much thinking about: ‘Of course - I’ll put the coffee on.’

I started getting out of bed to do just that. She lived about half an hour away and I thought I had plenty of time to get the coffee pot on and then have a freshen up. First things first, I opened the drawer of my nightstand and swallowed another of those little blue pills.

Except ... As my feet hit the floor the front door bell rang. Cursing again, and as I was still naked I pulled a bath-robe on, and went down to see who was at the door. Checking through the peep-hole I was startled to see Mandy stood outside. Without putting the lights on I opened the door and she slipped in. Threw her coat off and standing naked in front of me went, “Tadaa!” Then grabbed my robe and unwrapped me as well.

Now older I may be, but something like that does still tend to attract my full attention and turn me on.

Very quickly.

‘Himself’ went from ‘interested’ to ‘Full readiness’ in a lot less than it takes to read that sentence, especially as a cold hand was now caressing both him and the rest of my ‘dangly’ bits.

An aside crosses my mind at this juncture, so I’ll pose a question. Guys, why is it that a cold hand placed anywhere other than your ‘wedding tackle’ makes you shudder and complain. Placed on both himself and my balls it does tend to bring things to ‘full mast’ very, very quickly. Or maybe it’s just my anatomy that’s suspect? Answers on a postcard some other time!

No matter, darling Mandy, pleased as she was at not just my readiness, but also my willingness to play was now giving me the pleasure and indulgence of a deep-throat final warm up. She muttered, “He’s ready.” Then turning round she put her hands on the stairs and bent forward to let me take her from behind.

Her sigh as I sank slowly and deeply all the way in was masked by the sound of pleasure that I gave. Her warmth gave way to heat as she welcomed my cock into her willing and ready depths. I had grasped and held her hips as I was entering her. Now I changed grip moving my hands round to her front and fondled her full, pendulous breasts as I half leaned over her. In the cold air her nipples were hard and aroused.

Squeezing them I slid almost out and then all the way back in as she clenched her muscles on me. The effect on both of us was to make us realise that this was not going to be a long drawn out coupling and I upped the pace.

A lot.

Mandy keened quietly as I took her hard and fast. Pushing us both towards a peak that arrived as suddenly and rapidly as we now both desired. Once, pushing hard and sending a burst of spunk so deep, mauling her breasts as I did so. Twice and a squishy wet second burst, then one last deep, slushy dribble of spunk.

As I eased back and my rapidly diminishing cock slid from her pussy, she called, “All mine, on your back!” And pushed me down onto the hall rug.

Wet and fragrant she kneeled, her pussy just above my face as she sank her lips over my cock to suck and clean him of our joint juices. I pulled her down so that I could do the same, my tongue now deep inside devouring her naked wetness. An aside licking and suckling on her clit was rewarded by a cry of yet another orgasm that helped feed me more juices from her depths.

Wet and sated we rolled apart, still breathing heavily from our exertions.

I spoke first. “Jeez lovelies, what brought that on?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.