My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 3: Youth - Part 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Youth - Part 2 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

A note to readers- Tracy, Barb, Sal and I found ourselves in the middle of an adult swap/swing group consisting of Tracy and Barbs parents and whatever couples dropped in to their lake cabin on summer weekends. Some of the adult couples changed from time to time, but I’ve included the regular visitors. At the time all this was happening, I thought these adults were just wild or nuts. As I got older and learned the ways of the world, it appears many married couples are either self-centered or just plain naïve about pleasing their partners. Some just liked the variety. Whatever the case, it was certainly ‘educational’.

Alice, Tracy and I grabbed two cold beers and headed for the caboose.

Entering, Alice’s eyes were glued to the queen bed in the upper loft. I looked at Alice very closely. Her eyes were bright and her breathing got heavier by the minute. Her nipples poked out of the T shirt she wore and she kept clenching her thighs together. Closer inspection of said thighs, my eyes slowly trailed up to the growing wet spot on the crotch of her shorts. Well, they say anticipation is 90% of the game and anticipating whatever I had in mind was tearing her up.

“Why don’t you take off a few clothes and crawl up and get comfortable? Can I get you a beer? I’m afraid we don’t keep anything harder out here.”

She just nodded her head - I guess I was supposed to interpret that as yes, she’d get naked and yes, she wanted a beer. As she removed her shirt, I hung it on a clothes hook, followed by her daisy dukes. Gotta love a woman who goes commando! I meant to ask her if she dressed this way every day or if she was hoping for a little action. Climbing up the ladder to the loft, her wet pussy was nearly dripping.

I told Sal and Barb to go up and kneel on either side of her head while Tracy and I shed our own clothes. The girl’s clothes flew in every direction. They didn’t know the script, but were looking forward to whatever perverted plan I had in mind. By the time I crawled up, Tracy was a hand deep in Alice’s squishy pussy, plumbing her tunnel with all four fingers. All you could hear was her rapid breathing and the sloppy sound of her snatch as Tracy got her kitty purring.

I asked Alice to direct Tracy in whatever ways felt best to her. Her answer was to push Tracy’s hand away and pull on his shoulders until he was face down in her pussy. You didn’t have to tell him twice - Tracy was sucking on her pussy lips and he pinched her clit between thumb and forefinger.

“Oh! Right there, right there. Pinch that clit! Harder, make me scream.”

You could visibly see her making that short climb up the hill to her orgasm.

Barb and Sal sat there salivating, waiting for something that included them. I had both girls grab one of Alice’s generous tits and for them to suck and lick her nipples. That was all it took to push Alice over the edge. She grabbed Tracy by the ears and ground her dripping pussy into his face.

“OMFG! Oh shit! I’mmmmm cummmmmming!” as her ass bounced off the bed. I think she about broke Tracy’s nose, banging her pubic bone into it as she thrashed around.

Letting her catch her breath, the girls still had lip locks on her turgid nipples.

“You liked that, eh?” as I smiled at her.

“Christ on a bicycle, that was wonderful!”

“Glad we could take the edge off, however, we’re here to do two things - help train Tracy and satisfy a few of your favorite fantasies. You told me one earlier. How is it that in your married life and the weekends here, you’ve never been DP’d?”

“I didn’t say never. I said I was curious about it and the one time I tried it, the guys just forced it and it hurt like hell. Stan has never even tried anal with me. I don’t think his mind works like that.”

“You do know Stan and I had a little chat before he left. He told me he was a virgin until college and not a lot of experience at that, most of it with you. Sometimes you need to tell the guy what you want or need and how you want it. Damned few of us are mind readers.”

Everyone had recovered by now and I asked Tracy if he had gotten close while turning Alice on.

“OMG, yes! The higher she got, the more excited I got. I just wanted to jump on her and fuck the daylights out of her.”

“Pard, there’s nothing wrong with that, but remember what I told you about pacing yourself. It’s not ALL about you. Sometimes I have to distract myself by thinking of anything but what I’m doing. After a while control gets easier.”

“Alice, present company aside, don’t take this as applying to you. Tracy, sooner or later, you’ll meet a woman that just lies there. You’re doing your best and the only times she moves or makes a sound, you aren’t sure if she’s enjoying it, or you’re hurting her. These three ladies are pretty vocal AND physical. You KNOW when you’re doing a good job. Take that other lady Sharon for instance. You’ve yet to be with her, but her idea of sex was just lay there, get the guy off and go on to the next one. I’m not into patting myself on the back, but I think I rocked her world.”

Alice added her two cents. “Damned straight you did. She was all over her husband Max after you two finished up. I think she cut him off and she hasn’t been with another guy any weekend since.”

“Hon, didn’t anyone ever tell you it’s ok to demand a little for yourself now and then.”

“Then how did you know? I felt things with you I’ve felt damned few times in my entire life!”

“A smart woman showed me how to listen to a woman, feel her responses and change my tactics accordingly. Too many guys think sex is all about them, not bothering to think if the woman is satisfied. They are in it to get themselves taken care of. If the woman does enjoy it, that just an accidental side benefit, owning all to their natural studliness.”

Why does a nineteen year old know these things and the ‘adults’ don’t? I know if I rode rough shod over Sal, she’d either hand me my nuts with an evil grin and leave me or just leave me.

“Are we going to try my fantasies out?” asked Alice. Her wish is my command.

“Ok, I need to ask you if you’re ok with girl-on-girl action”

“Oh hell yes. I love it.” Her thighs began to squirm again.

“Ok, Barb or Sal, decide who gets their pussy eaten.”

I left them to sort that out while I had Tracy lay on his back.

I had Alice lay over the top of him as he slid his dick into her waiting pussy. I pulled her torso a little to the side. This made her mouth accessible to whichever girl she was going to lick.

“Tracy, just lay there and feel good. We’re going to let Alice do most of the work. Just slowly slide in and out. I want her to know she has a fat dick in that tight pussy of hers. Once I get in her, just lay there and let her provide the movement. If it gets intense, slide out a moment or do some multiplication tables or think about dead kittens.”

With Alice crouched over Tracy, I got behind her and spit on a finger to circle her brown crinkled hole. After a bit, her ass was squirming, both on Tracy’s dick and my finger. Figuring she was getting into it, I swabbed a finger through her copious juices running down out of her full pussy and sank a finger into her ass to the first knuckles. She tensed up.

“Just relax and concentrate on Tracy’s dick. Don’t clinch your ass, let it relax.”

Feeling her stop clamping down on my finger, I wiped up more juices and added a second finger, twisting it around to widen her. Two fingers would allow me into her tight recesses just fine. Tracy was taking up a lot of room, making her ass tighter. Sal was the lucky lady getting her pussy eaten, so I asked Barb to hand me the KY tube. She had been busy nursing Sal’s exposed nipple.

Slathering a generous amount on my hard dick, I put a glob on two fingers and eased that into her ass while twisting them around.

“This all feeling good Alice?”

“Unh, unh mmmm hhhmmm” I took that as a yes.

I lined up with her nether hole and gently pushed in just past the head.

I held it there as she squirmed, finally hunching her hips back to me. I took this as a definite sign she was ready for more. Sliding slowly in, I went all the way to my balls. I let her get used to being stuffed a few moments as her ass continued to churn. Grabbing her sexy hips, I pushed forward until only the head remained and started pumping slowly. I could feel Tracy through the thin wall separating her pussy from her bowel. She met me hunch for hunch, having a hard time keeping her mouth on the job at hand. That part took care of itself as Sal moaned and bucked her way through her own orgasm. Alice had hard suction on Sal’d clit and two fingers buried in her twat and ass both. Sal slipped backwards and started deep kissing Barb. Alice took over all the movement at that point, hunching both my dick buried in her bowels and Tracy’s sheathed in her tight pussy. She started hunching harder and more rapidly, then raise her head and screamed as her peak overtook her. As her climax hit, I know Tracy could feel the same pulsing of her pussy and ass muscles as they worked to milk all possible sensation from the two of us.

Collapsing on Tracy’s chest, she was like a fish out of water, gasping for breath.

“Neither one of you came!” as her heartbeat returned to normal.

“Nope, but that’s ok. This was about you and about Tracy. I am so proud of him. He handled that just right. And you! You acted like you do this everyday.”

“Oh Gawd! I wish. It was fantastic. I thought it would hurt, but all I felt was ‘stuffed’. I never knew my ass could feel so good, so sensitive.”

“Aw shucks, ma’am, tweren’t nuthin.”

“Can I ask one more favor of you both? I’ve never seen a man cum. I mean I’ve seen cum run out of me and other women and I sure as hell have felt it squirt inside me, but have never seen the act itself.”

“Well, three ways we could do this. One, fuck you, then pull out and cum all over your tits. Two, let you give us head, then squirt on your face and tits, or three, just jack off.”

“I think I’ll pass on either of you jacking off, that doesn’t sound as much fun for you. The first two choices involve me and I like that idea. That ok with you girls?”

Alice tuned to see Barb and Sal with their faces buried in each other’s cunt. I guess that answered her question.

I gave the choice over to Tracy. His decision was to finish fucking her. He’d never sprayed a woman’s tits before, so it was very tempting for him. Bending Alice’s legs so her knees were positioned on both sides of her head, opened her pussy like a flower.

“Remember Pard, it has to feel good for her too.”

Tracy pushed in slowly but not stopping until his pubic hair met her nearly bald mons. I was very surprised he’d managed to pick up some style. I know Alice appreciated it as her head twisted from side to side. We both paid close attention to Alice, her breathing and movements.

“OMG, I’m gonna cum, uhuhuh OOOOOOHHHHHHMYYYYYYGOOOOOD!”

That was all it took to set Tracy off. Pulling out, he generously sprayed her from chin to tits, finally dribbling in her belly button. Seeing Tracy squirt hot cum on her body pushed her over the edge again and her pelvis began to buck. As both returned to normal, I’d gotten a warm washrag for Alice and I to clean up with.

“Ready for round 2?”

Barb and Sal were still going at it. Barb had worked her small fist inside Sal’s pussy and it was making her crazy. Knowing those two were occupied with each other left me open to give Alice what she desired.

Alice on hands and knees and me kneeling, put her mouth at the right height. She barely hesitated as her warm mouth slid over my distended cock. It kinda surprised me she was so avid, taking it into her throat with a swallow. I grabbed the back of her head and just face fucked her for a few minutes. As I held her head, she cradled my balls and ran her fingers along my perineum. There I was, pumping along, enjoying an excellent blow job when she pushed a dry finger in my ass and rubbed my prostate. Elvis has left the building and this rodeo was over. I pulled back and she just opened her mouth wide as I shot rope after rope of white cum, catching most of it. The rest hit her cheeks and eyes pouring down her chin to drip on the sheets. When I stopped quaking, I started to hand her the washrag again. Pushing my hand away, she swabbed her face with her fingers and rubbed what she hadn’t swallowed into those marvelous tits of hers.

“So, what shall we do the rest of the week?” I asked.

“Can I talk to you and Sal together some time?”

“Sure,” I said. I was a little wary of her intentions, so I asked her why.

“Well, I’m really curious about what the two of you do. She’s way more experienced and a damned sight kinkier than I was at that age, hell, prolly even more than I am now. So, I’d like to know what the two of you are into and how you got into it.”

“You aren’t exactly a stranger anymore, so I don’t have a problem with it. I’m sure she won’t either.”

Tracy and Barb decided to hit the camping beach just to see if any ‘new’ meat had made it to the campground to beat the weekend crowd, leaving Sal and I to entertain Alice. I could see Alice mentally trying to work on her questions for the two of us.

“Sal, Buck told me it would be ok to talk to the two of you about your relationship. When did you become sexually active and how did it happen?”

Sal just grinned and sat next to her. “Barb and I were rubbing around on a couch trying to bring ourselves off when Buck walked in with Tracy. Buck asked us ‘what in the hell we were doing’ and we told him. He surprised the shit outta us when he said there were more, better ways to accomplish that. Then, he proceeded to show us. We took our own cherries with a candle, of all things.

I had been in love with Buck for a couple of years, and believe it or not, was too chicken to tell him. Barb blabbed my secret, it turned out to be the best day of my life and it only got better from that point on.”

Alice sat thinking while Sal retraced her memories of that afternoon in Tracy’s bedroom.

“You said you had a crush on Buck for two years. Weren’t you a little young to take things that seriously?”

“Maybe it started out as a little girl’s crush, but after a year passed, my panties got wet every time he looked at me. Sadly, he wasn’t the first to fuck me ... Tracy was because Buck had a thing about the incest factor. He fucked Barb and it about crushed me, but how was he to know? I was too stupid and shy to tell him how I felt and he was sooo much older and more experienced than I was. Barb finally drug his lame ass out into the garage and told him what I was too tongue-tied to tell him. The rest is history. Tracy got ‘some’ of my virginity, but Buck got my heart and all the rest of me.”

Alice got pensive after hearing Sal’s confession.

“But you seem so, I don’t know, experienced now.”

“Buck let me experiment. Understand, I have older brothers but never once saw a live, nude male. That afternoon in that bedroom, was to say the least, an eye opener for me. He had us do some girl-girl stuff and it was ok - shit! It felt great and that was something that had never crossed my mind. It’s hard to believe, but I’d never seen a female pussy other than casually in the gym showers and damned sure never seen the inside of one. He made us INSPECT each other so we knew what parts of us were the hot spots. It was seemed gross at first, then as we got into it, made Barb and I both wet but it wasn’t something either of us really pursued until later. We did go take a shower together and fingered each other.”

Alice...

“I hate to admit it, but I never did much until I went to college. It was like it was expected to happen. A lot of groping went on in the back seat of a car or in some idiot’s frat room. That was about the extent of my experience except for a few hand jobs. The idea of putting my mouth on some jock’s dick never crossed my mind. The cum I wiped off my hands disgusted me, but if it made my date happy ... swallow it? Never gonna happen.”

I chimed in with “Stan told me he was cherry until his college years. How did that work out for you two?”

“Stan was a sweetheart about sex and I finally ‘gave up’ my cherry to him our senior year. The sex was ‘ok’, not mind blowing, but ok. Hell, we were dumb bunnies when it came to sex. Just a lot of fumbling around til we found what felt good. Being out here at the cabin with the other couples is the wildest things we’ve ever done. I just felt kind of ignorant of the possibilities. I knew the guys all wanted Barb to get into the act with us, but she was so young. I was actually pissed when Tracy’s mom gave in and actually SOLD her pussy and ass.”

“Barb wasn’t exactly innocent when she went to that party. I’d told Tracy to be very careful about sex with Barb for fear of him knocking her up. You have to know, they are unsupervised all day just like they are out here. Tracy took the warning to heart and wouldn’t touch her, preferring to prowl the campers for a playmate until they’d leave. Barb was going nuts, even asking me to do her. I finally said if Sal is ok with it, then I’d help out.”

Sal added: “I said NO FUCKING WAY! I wasn’t sharing my man, even with my best friend. That lasted all the first summer, even after she got fed up and joined the cabin parties. Barb ‘experimented’ with a family that first summer. The dad was a pedophile. She obviously enjoyed the attention”

“Yes, but that’s Barb - what about you guys” asked Alice.

“Buck just kept me always turned on, just by the way he treated me. He coaxed me into doing things I was always afraid to do - like peeing outside.”

“Your mom told you something would run up your leg and into your pussy, didn’t she?” laughed Alice.

“Exactly. Buck assured me he’d beat off the snakes and the mice and to just squat and do my thing. That in itself was an eye-opener, peeing in front of a man. I’d neglected any toilet paper and when I was done, Buck just calmly wiped my pussy with the back of his hand. Later, he peed and let me ‘aim’ it. Gawd, that was such a turn on.”

“You gonna tell her the rest of it?” I asked.

“How easily grossed out are you” Sal queried, looking Alice in the eyes.

“Not easily. I’m really curious. Maybe I’ll learn something new.” She replied.

“Ok, you asked for it. The next day, as we were doing our morning thing, I forget if it was Buck or me that first initiated it, but we tasted each other’s urine. It was a little salty, but it about made me cum on the spot. Since then, Buck’s pissed in my pussy and in my ass and it was just mind blowing. I don’t think I’d ever cum that hard. You may not be aware, but urine is sterile, so unless you had a UTI or some social disease, there’s no danger. We’ve also just latched onto the source and drank from each other. I think they call all that ‘water sports’.”

Alice was quiet for a bit, then said “Gawd, I don’t believe it. How do you guys think up all this kinky stuff. It sounds like fun, but I don’t think Stan would ever go for it.”

“We don’t really ‘think’ this stuff up. A nasty thought will just cross one of our minds and we try it. If you don’t experiment, you never know what you may have missed. We aren’t into that scat stuff, that’s just plain icky. Look at you - you had a fantasy about being DP’d. Now it’s a reality and you loved it. I’ve been told by a few ladies more informed than I am that if you do a good, cleansing enema before playing, it’s ok to go ass to mouth afterwards. We’ve yet to try that, though. Ass, yes, mouth yes, but one didn’t necessarily follow the other” Sal answered.

“I think I have a lot to think about. I’ve had all the guys at the parties, but although it feels good, it’s just never got me off. If it doesn’t bother you for me to say so, that first time with Buck made me think something’s been wrong all this time. I want more times to happen like that and I know the other women will too. I know you made a believer out of Sharon that night.”

“There’s nothing wrong with free sex, as long as the people involved give as well as receive. I think the guys see it as just a ‘fuck fest’ and don’t pay any attention to us girls” Sal added.

All I could say was “Exactly. Men seem to be programmed to fuck, then move on. Seems to be a genetic thing. Little do they realize what they miss.”

The week passed with Alice trying every variation she or we could think of. She finally worked up nerve to have me piss in her pussy after a round of sex. As it was happening, she shivered and hunched like it was eating her insides.

“OMFG! That was unbelievable. It was sooo nasty and felt so good” as she reached between her legs and dipped her fingers into her sodden snatch. Pulling her fingers to her mouth, she gave a tentative lick, then licked again, then put her fingers into her mouth and sucked them.

“I am actually surprised at the taste - a little salty, but I can taste me and your cum there too. What a tasty cocktail!”

Alice paired off with Sal and Barb and alternated with Tracy and I for the rest of the week. Soon, Friday was here and the parental units showed up and later, the weekend crowd.

After it got dark, apparently the group was here for more debauchery and mayhem. Sharon, my second ‘conquest’ from before pulled Alice away from the crowd and wanted the lowdown on everything and all of us. I don’t think Alice applied any filters on what she told her friend. Sharon kept looking at me like I’d grown another head.

We had a new couple drop in about 10 pm. This was a realtor from the same town Tracy and I were from. Herman and Mary were probably in their middle 60’s and looked like Mutt and Jeff. He was grossly overweight and she was skinny as a rail. Herman was content to sit in a chair like Tracy’s dad and drink himself unconscious. I guess the bad thing about Herman was every time Tracy or I got close, he wanted to play with our nipples and squeeze our dicks. I finally asked him if he was gay or ‘queer’ as that was the PC term for homosexuality then. He told me ‘maybe’, so I asked him if he wanted to give us a blowjob. I’m not opposed to one from either male or female. A hard dick has no conscience.

“Not tonight, but let’s not cross that off the list. It’s our first time here.”

Mary, on the other hand, was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Her eyes flew to every couple in the cabin, trying to take in what they said and watch the men squeeze breasts, butts and the occasionally the crotch of the other women present. She was very hard to read - whether this was causing excitement or panic.

By this time, Alice and Sharon had hashed out whatever women talk about and came to her aid. The women took Mary back in the bedroom and closed the door, so I didn’t know if they were telling her the facts of cabin life or raping her. After an hour, they came out and she looked a lot better - still looking around, but without all the apprehension. Herman, by this time, was out in the ozone, oblivious to all that went on. It wasn’t long that all the adults had consumed an appreciable amount of the free liquor and started to pair off. Our girls didn’t seem to be in the spirit, so we crept out.

Tracy managed to down a couple three beers from his parent’s cabin and was soon snoring away on his bed. Barb and Sal had other ideas.

“Get up here and do your duty to a couple of horny girls, asshole” said Barb. Who am I to argue?

After climbing to our queen sized bed, I was presented with two girls on their knees, butts in the air with their faces on the mattress.

“So, I’m here to judge asses or pussies?”

“Buttfuck us both” said Sal. She gotten over her jealousy of Barb a while back and didn’t mind sharing as long as she got hers.

“Who’s first?”

“Who do ya think dickhead” groused Barb.

“Well, that would have to be the love of my life then.”

“Ya think??”

I reached over to the windowsill and grabbed the tube of KY. Squirting a glob on Sal’s asshole, I began to work a finger into her tight ass. Soon, she relaxed and I added a second finger, twisting them around to coat her insides good while widening her hole.

“I’m ready, do it and do it now.”

I know better than to open my mouth, so I slathered my hard dick with the KY and eased it into her sphincter. Sal didn’t wait. As soon as the head of my dick passed her tight hole, I was prepared to wait a bit until she got used to it. Sal had other ideas and rammed herself backwards, impaling herself on my dick all the way to my nuts. What’s an innocent boy to do? I grabbed her by both hips and started pile driving her into the mattress.

“Oooooo GAWWWWWWD, harder, split me wide open!”

I kept trying to force my dick out her mouth. She finally arched her back and slammed her ass into my crotch and screamed out her orgasm.

Since the girls had gotten into the cabin play, they religiously douched and helped each other with daily enemas. Sal lay down on the bed to get her wits about her and her breathing under control. Barb was still had her ass in the air, wiggling it around.

“Hey! I’m getting older over here.”

I calmly reached over to my box of condoms and tore open a tin, rolling it on.

I think Barb liked anal sex more than the other way. After her mom sold her asshole as a party favor, she had no trouble relaxing without the foreplay. Still. I worked a good amount of KY into her loosened butt and then coated my rain-coated dick. I just lined up and sunk it in to the hair the first shot. Barb started humming about how good and how full she felt. You need to understand that Barb was tiny all over, possibly four foot eight tall or a little less. She still had next to no tits, peach fuzz on her mound, but had miles on her pussy and ass by this time. The little shit snaked a hand over to Sal and began to finger her. Three fingers then a fourth and finally folded her thumb down and sank her entire fist in Sal to the wrist.

Sal came up off the bed screaming, but it wasn’t with pain. She was cumming like a jack hammer. Barb had her elbow on the mattress and Sal was doing squats, pistoning Barb’s fist in and out. This was about all I could take and grabbed Barbs hips and tried to drill her tonsils as I came. Pulling out, I sat and watched as Sal bounced up and down on Barb’s fist until she stiffened and her eyes rolled back in her head. Barb eased her hand out of Sal’s twat while I wet a washrag to rub her face and neck with.

“OMG, OMG, OMG What made you think of that” gasped Sal.

“I read a lot and like to look at the dirty pictures’ smiled Barb.

“I’m gonna be sore later, but you can do that again if you want, but later.”

I decided to speak up and mention Alice might like to try that too. It wasn’t my first rodeo but it was something I’d read about but only tried once. Barb’s face lit up with the thought and I could see the hamster on the exercise wheel in her head. With her small hands, the ladies next door were in for a surprise.

Saturday...

Herman and Mary came up late in the afternoon. Tracy’s dad and Herman started hitting the sauce right away. Tracy’s mom had yet to make an appearance, still snoozing away in their bedroom. Hell, maybe she was drunk - not my week to watch her.

Mary was another story. She seemed to mostly stay to herself, talking with Sharon after she came from Barb’s old bedroom. Tracy, the girls and I were enjoying a cup of coffee after a late night. We heard someone climbing the metal steps up to the caboose ‘front’ porch and Mary politely knocked on the screen door.

“May I come in” she asked?

“Certainly, care for a cup of coffee?”

“Gawd, NORMAL people, gimme gimme” she exclaimed! “The others are either hung over or getting an early start on tonight.”

“How can we help you, Mary. This is really the first time you’ve spoken to us”?

“How is it you kids are even here, part of this whole orgy thing?”

“Well, we LIVE here” spoke up Sal. “As for the other, we kinda sorta got ‘invited’ to the parties in the main cabin. It’s not like we’re blushing virgins, ya know.”

“Mary take a load off and enjoy your coffee. If you want to ask questions, we’ll try to answer them” I said.

Mary ... this is an old fashioned woman and getting her ‘groove on’ would take time, just bear with us.

“I watched Herman put the moves on you last night, Buck. Doesn’t that disturb you? From listening to the women, I assumed you weren’t like that.”

“I take it Herman likes young stuff, especially if it has a dick. Is he a pedophile or just queer?” [that PC thing again]

“I really don’t know how to explain Herman. We have two boys, the same age and older than you, I think. But in the last ten years, Herman hasn’t touched me. I’ve heard rumors he has a couple of young men/boys he spends time with when he’s out of the house.”

“How does that make you feel, Mary?”

“At first, frustrated, then mad, then neglected, then just resigned that our marital sex was over with. I don’t know if it’s me or his tastes just changed or if he’s always been this way.”

“That’s sad, Mary. You’re still a very attractive woman. Many women would have divorced their man if he indicated he was queer. I know you and the women, Sharon and Alice spoke last night and I know this whole place is a bit of a shock if you’re not expecting it.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.