Swing Friends - Cover

Swing Friends

Copyright© 2016 by DolM

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Four couples are swing friends. Their families are about to become swing families. this is their Story. Some of my other stories will interweave with this one down the line.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

The boys headed to the pool tables in the back, the ladies found the out of the way to the table where Meghan and Kelly were. They knew what was going to be discussed, and the table had to be away from the crowd so they could talk without being heard. It would be rather embarrassing if anybody heard what they were going to talk about. They liked the full table cloth that went to the floor. It would hide the embarrassing liberties their husbands would take when they came back to the table.

Meghan and Kelly were laughing uncontrollably. Amy asked “Comparing notes already?”

“We tried waiting for you, but got inpatient,” Kelly stated. I just had to know how Damian got her naked and how she felt.”

Meghan looked at Mel, “I want to know what it is like to fuck you own son. Damian got to see me naked, but, my god Mel, Troy FUCKED you!”

“SHHHHH, not so loud, we don’t want the whole town to know” Kelly warned.

Kelly was still bubbling. She couldn’t hardly sit still. “Did he fuck you, or make love to you? How many times did he come? OMG sit down and start talking, I have to know!

Mel got seated and retold the story of her sex with Troy, just as she had described it to Amy. Then the stories of all the boys fondling their mothers, cuddling their mothers and basically molesting them. Mel dropped the bombshell about the daughters blowing their brothers, and seducing their fathers.

None of them knew about the girls. The table got quiet, it was Kelly who seemed indignant at first. The others reminded her that she was playing with her son, and was looking forward to bedding him. If they were all participating then it could be in the open, instead of hiding and making arrangementS to send them off to grandparents or friends. They just had to be discreet and quiet about what was going on.

The Girls were still giggling about the events of the last two weeks, comparing notes on size, or if they had actually seen their son hard or just felt, when Amy let out a loud OHHHH. They all looked up to see all four men walking toward them with cock dangling out though the fly. There wasn’t anybody in this part of the restaurant, so nobody else could see them, but it did seem like things were starting to spiral out of control.

All four men took a seat with their wife on their right. They took the hand of the friend on the left, brought it into their lap and had them wrap it around their cock. The table cloth hid from sight the actual event of the women masturbating the men, but when the waitress came to take their order it was pretty obvious that they were stroking a cock. Their hand was beneath the table cloth going up and down stoking, and the look on the men’s face was pure ecstasy of pleasure. It was difficult for the men to speak so the women had to order and stroke at the same time. They were not allowed to stop.

The men were not supposed to cum until the waitress left, but Tom, Kelly’s husband, just couldn’t help it. Amy had him going. Tom’s whole body vibrated and the “oh god” verbalized gave him away. “Maybe I will come back in a bit,” the young waitress stated. However, before she could leave, The, “oh god” pushed the others over the edge and several “oh yes”, and “Oh my” and another “oh god” were heard. “Miss” Amy blurted out, “could you bring a couple of damp wash cloths please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.