KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY - Cover

KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY

 

Chapter 21

Months passed with June 18th upon us again. Before we could ask her—Mom sat us down.

“I know you two have been waiting for Linda to turn seventeen. Do you know what lovers do?” she asked.

Blushing, Linda spoke, “We’ve had a health teacher explain much of the physical act of sex, when we were in fifth grade. Clark and I have touched each other a little but nothing that would cause me to get pregnant. I assume only Clark can impregnate me?”

“And why is that?” mom responded with raised eyebrow.

“My periods started when I was 12 and I told Clark. Together we went online to find out more. That’s when we learned what everything was called ... down there. Since we are the only two Kryptonians on earth—it seems viable that we are genetically different from everyone else,” my lovely sister extrapolated.

“Mom,” I jumped in, “We’ve touched each other a few times. However, we’ve refrained from doing anything else. We haven’t even seen each other naked. I’m responsible enough to know that I could get my sister, who is really my cousin, pregnant. While we know all about human gestation, who is to say that we have the same parameters?”

“We both got some condoms from the school nurse,” Linda said.

“Together?” mom asked.

“No, Ma’am—separately, on different days at various times,” I answered.

“Should I take your sister to the doctor for birth control pills?” mom asked.

“I don’t think so, Mom,” I said. “They would ask to give her a pelvic exam and we don’t know if that includes taking blood of not.”

“Why is that a problem?” she responded.

“Pick up a new straight pin and try to prick Linda,” I suggested, to my sister’s giggle.

She went to her sewing cabinet, getting one and attempted what I had asked. It broke!

“See, we need to be careful going to a doctor. We’ve never been sick, so we think we’re asking for trouble unless they give out pills without an exam,” I said.

“You could tell your closest girlfriend, Linda. She might know about these things,” mom suggested.

“Linda,” I said, “Lindsey has been your best friend for a long time. Try to talk to her about this when you can.”

“Do I tell her we’re from another planet—do I give away our secret?” she asked almost in tears.

“You decide that yourself,” I told her, “School’s out ... call her and get her over here. I’ll help all I can!”

She went over to the phone and called her. We waited for only ten minutes. She was out of breath when we opened the door.

We took her to Linda’s room. I started to leave, but my sister asked me to stay.

“Lindsey, are you taking any birth control?” my sister just blurted out.

Lindsey looked at me blushing, but nodded her head in the affirmative.

“At your doctor, did they stick you with any needles?” I asked.

“No,” she said, “I went by myself—my mom was embarrassed for me and I answered some questions and I got a prescription.”

“How long have you been on them?” Linda asked.

“Seven months. I started before Thanksgiving and was into my second month of pills just before the Christmas dance!” she said, now avoiding my eyes.

“Lindsey,” I asked, “Did you expect to have sex the night of the dance?”

After a couple of moments of fidgeting, she looked straight at me and said, “Yes ... Clark!”

I wrapped my arms around this courageous young lady and held her, as long as she wanted. I looked over and saw my little sister crying.

“Can you keep a secret, Lindsey?” my sister asked very quietly.

“Yeah, I’ve been keeping some about my older brother Bobby for a looong time,” she said quietly again, looking into my eyes, “Do you have a secret—Clark?”

“We have ... a couple of secrets and you’ll be the only one to know this, except our mother. Can you handle the pressure?” Linda said.

“Sure, what is it?” Lindsey asked wiping at her eyes.

I let go of her and took her to the back yard with Linda following right behind.

“You know the story we’ve been talking about with the alien landing on earth?” I asked.

“Yeah!”

“That’s me,” I disclosed.

“And me!” my sister explained.

“Yeah... Right?“ Lindsey smirked. “Prove it?”

I left the ground, floating about ten feet up. Linda did as well.

“Shit,” this lovely 16-year-old lady said.

“First rule—we don’t approve of swearing ... at all! That needs to be the last outburst, all right?” Linda said to her.

“Sorry ... I - I promise,” she said covering her heart with her hand.

“OK, we both have most of the powers that we’ve discussed within the group. We’re trusting you with this, because ... we need your help,” I explained. “We’re not really brother and sister. We’re cousins. Our fathers were brothers. We came here by the means of an interstellar vessel when I was one and Linda was a newborn babe.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.