Life With Daddy Is So Different - Cover

Life With Daddy Is So Different

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 14 year old Donna's life changes dramatically when her mother dies and she goes to live with her mother's ex and his 18 year old son. He mother was such prude but her step father is completely the opposite.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism  

When I woke up I was feeling much better. Again I was on my side with my back to daddy and I wondered if I had rolled onto my side hoping that daddy would take advantage of my naked body or if he had rolled me. As it was he had an arm over me, holding one of my tits, and his hard cock was resting along my wet slit.

I decided that it was time that daddy fucked me and I moved my hips slowly until I felt the tip of his cock enter my vagina. I sighed and pushed back, his boner sliding deep inside me.

“That’s nice.” I heard daddy whisper in my ear.

Natural instinct took over and daddy slowly started sliding in and out of me. The inevitable happened and I felt his cock swell a bit more then stop deep inside me and start pumping his seed deep inside me. I didn’t cum but it was soo nice feeling daddy do that to me.

“Get up Donna.” Daddy said as his soft cock slipped out of me. We’ve got a long day ahead of us.”

“Oh yes, the seaside, I haven’t been to the seaside since you took me and Mike all those years ago. Mummy kept saying that we’d go but we never did.”

“Well we’re going today.”

“You said that I could go there naked, is that really alright? I mean I don’t want to get arrested.”

“You won’t, it will be okay.”

“Should we at least take a dress with us so that I can put it on if something happens.”

“I guess that you could take your summer dress in a bag.”

“Okay, that’s a short dress anyway, it only just covers my butt.”

“That’s why I bought it for you.”

“Is Mike coming with us?”

“He was, but something cropped up so it’s just you and me kiddo.”

“So I’ve got you all to myself then?”

“Yes you have.”

Mike was having some breakfast when I got to the kitchen and when he saw me he smiled and said,

“Morning princess, how are you today?”

“Good thank you.”

“So you had a good day yesterday?”

“It was awesome. I learnt a lot.”

“About yourself?”

“Yes, I’ve decided that I’m proud of my body.”

“And so you should be, it’s perfect.”

“And I don’t mind how many people see me.”

“Good.”

“And I get all excited and wet when people look at me.”

“Good, I can see that you are going to get whatever you want out of life.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well if you want something from a man all you will have to do is flash some skin until he gives you what you want.”

“I never thought of that.”

“That’s a little something for you to be thinking about. Have fun at the seaside, maybe I can come with you next time.”

“That would be nice.”

Daddy came in and got his breakfast

Before long we were saying goodbye to Mike and walking to the car.

As we got into the car I asked daddy if he was sure that it was okay for me to be naked in the car, asking him if we had to go through any cities or towns to get there.

“No problem Donna, we only have to go round 1 town and the ring road is out in the country.”

“What about the seaside its self?”

“It’s only an over grown village and we can park right next to the beach.”

“Does it have a cafe a shop or amusements?”

“Yes it does.”

“I guess that we won’t be able to go into them with me like this.”

“Oh I don’t know, I’m sure that I’ve see naked girls in both of them before.”

“From the village?”

“Presumably, either that or they were porn stars making a film, but there again, I don’t remember seeing any cameras.”

“So I might be able to get some candy floss or rock?”

“Of course we can, even if I have to get it myself, but I’m sure that it won’t come to that. I’m guessing that you want to go into these places like you are?”

“Yes, yesterday I came to realise that I’m proud of my body and that I want people to see me.”

“That’s my girl.”

“I love you daddy.”

“And I love you too Donna.”

As we got to a main road I started to think a bit about where we were and I said,

“Is this the only road to the village?”

“Yes, the village and the few remote houses, like ours, and a couple of farms are in a big valley that only has the one road in and out. it’s a dead end, that’s why it seems like we are cut off from the rest of the world a lot of the time.”

“I had wondered why it was so quiet.”

“Well now you know.”

When we arrived at the coast daddy was right, we could park almost on the beach, what’s more it was free parking. I could see a few people on the beach and a couple of other cars arriving.

“So you want to wait in the car for those people to get out of them and go wherever Donna?”

“No, after yesterday I don’t care who sees me, besides they won’t see as much of me as the people did yesterday.”

Daddy laughed then replied,

“Too bad for them, it was, and always is, a beautiful sight.”

“Did you lick me yesterday daddy?”

“You don’t think that I’d miss and opportunity like that do you, your face was so telling, so beautiful. I just wish that I had had my phone with me so that I could have photograph it.”

“Thank you daddy, you can photograph any part of me whenever you want, you know that don’t you?”

“Yes I do, now lets get out of the car and feel and smell that sea air.”

We did, and as I stood waiting for daddy to get the things out of the back of the car I watched the other people that were just arriving. A couple of them looked over to us, then just turned and walked towards the beach.

We did the same and I instantly got reminded of the feeling of walking on dry sand.

“That’s nice daddy.” I said as I reached for his hand to walk together.

As we walked I looked around, there must have been 40 or 50 people there which made the beach fairly crowded, and the only other naked person that was there was a little girl who was trying to fill a hole, that she had dug, with water that she was collecting in a little pink bucket. I thought back and remembered me doing something similar when I was her age, although I wasn’t naked then, mummy would never let me be naked anywhere.

We didn’t walk far, not that we could walk far because the beach is so small, then we stopped and daddy spread the picnic blanket.

We sat down and I looked out to sea. There was a big boat on the horizon and I wondered where it was going. It was then that I felt the gentle breeze, it wasn’t cold but it wasn’t that that warm. I think that I noticed it because I’d sat with my legs apart and the breeze was tickling my pussy making me feel nice.

After a while I leant back on my elbows and I saw daddy looking down at my belly and slit. Then he said,

“You need to start doing some regular exercise Donna,”

“Are you saying that I’m getting fat daddy?”

“Hell no, your body is fantastic as it is, what I’m saying us that you need to do some regular exercise to keep it like that, and to keep your limbs flexible.”

“I agree daddy, mummy got me to do gymnastics at my old school just after you and Mike left and when I saw those girls doing it yesterday I said to Annie that I’d like to start doing it again but I doubt that the home schooling school will do it.”

“Yes, I doubt it as well. Maybe we could find a club somewhere that you could go to.”

“One that will let me train naked?”

“Hmm, probably not, you’d probably have to wear at least a leotard.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“I’ll have a look around and see what I can find.”

“Thank you daddy.”

“Hey gorgeous, did I notice some hairs in your armpits?”

I lifted my right arm up and saw that there were a few short ones there.

“Yep, so what? Mummy had loads of them.”

“Hmm, I remember, when we first met she used to shave them all off, and all those round her pussy, but she seemed to stop just before we had that big argument. Have you noticed that all the girls round here shave theirs off Donna?”

“Well I could see their bald pussies but I think that I’ve only seen Mandy’s and Ellie’s armpits, and yes, they were bald as well. Do you think that they shave theirs?”

“I think that Mandy probably does, and I’m pretty sure that Ellie shaves her armpits and her pussy. I saw a bit of stubble there yesterday. What do you think about starting shaving yours, it will be good practice for when you need to start shaving your legs.”

“Should I shave my pussy instead of plucking the hairs out?”

“That’s up to you, it’s your decision to make, not mine.”

“But I haven’t got a razor or the other things that I’d need. Can I borrow yours?”

“I think that it’s best that you have your own. I can get them the next time that I go to the supermarket. No, WE can get them the next time that WE go to the supermarket, it’s about time that you helped with the shopping.”

“Okay, can I go like this?”

“As much as I would like to say yes, there’s bound to be a few miserable sods who would complain and I’m pretty sure that the manager would listen to the minority of people, not the majority who wouldn’t be bothered about a naked girl in the shop.”

“Why to people of authority pander to the minorities and ignore the majorities?”

“Because they are spineless and want an easy life.”

“Hmm, people are strange aren’t they?”

“Some people would say that you are strange being on a beach without any clothes on.”

“Yes, it’s a strange world. I guess that I’ll have to wear my summer dress, and can we get some shoes for me please?”

“Sure we can, anything else?”

“Not that I can think of.”

“So you’re not wanting loads of clothes and knickers like you were a couple of weeks ago?”

“No, I think that I’ve grown up since then.”

“You sure have, and if those little conical tits of yours get much bigger they might poke my eye out. It’s like you’ve got 2 solid ice cream cones on your chest.”

“Now you’re being silly daddy.”

“Yes I am, but they are perfect. Do you want to play a game of frisbee?”

“Do you think that they’ll sell them at that little shop?”

“No need, there’s 1 in the bag.”

“Daddy I love you.” I almost squealed as I jumped up and dove into the bag. I found an inflatable beach ball as well.

“Where did you get these from daddy?”

“They used to be Mikes.”

Daddy got up and we played with the frisbee for a while, then I blew up that ball and we threw that to each other. In the process of doing all that I had to wade into the sea a bit and it wasn’t very warm. I hoped that daddy didn’t suggest a swim.

He didn’t, but he did suggest a walk, and we walked along the beach to the end, then back. It took all of 5 minutes and as we talked and walked I looked at the other people there. No one seemed to care that I was naked apart from 3 boys about my age, who stared at me. When I told daddy about them he just told me that it was part of boys DNA that they wanted to see girls naked, and that it was part of girls DNA that they wanted to see boys naked.

“I think that I can understand that, and I don’t care if they want to look at me, I might like the feeling.”

“You would, it would probably make your pussy tingle.”

A bit later, daddy asked me if I was hungry and I said that I was so he told me that we were going to go to the little shop that we’d seen.

“Will they let me in like this?” I asked.

“I’ve seen naked girls in there before so we should be okay.”

“We were okay. The place is one of those ‘bit of everything’ shops and they served hot snacks and drinks as well, even having a couple of tables and chairs of people to sit at and eat their snacks. Sat at 1 of the 2 tables when we went in was a naked girl who looked to be a few years younger than me, and a naked woman and a clothed man who I thought that I’d seen before. I remembered who they were when daddy started talking to them. It was the policeman from the village summer fayre and his family.” I felt a bit safer about being naked when I remembered that.

Daddy left them and we ordered a drink and some apple pie. The family left as were were eating.

“Wow,” I said, “I never expected to see a policeman and his naked family here, and did you see the woman’s tits bounce about when she got up to leave?”

“Yes Donna, I did, and why shouldn’t a policeman take his family to the beach?”

“No reason I guess, it’s just that I didn’t expect to see them here.”

“How’s the apple pie?”

“Good thank you daddy, what are we going to do next?”

“How about we go into the amusements? It’s not very big so don’t expect much but there should be 1 or 2 things that you can have a go on.”

“Okay.”

When we left the shop we went next door to the amusements. Daddy was right, it wasn’t very big, but he gave me some coins and I had a go on a few machines. One was a pinball machine and I had to stand on the little wooden box to be able to play and see what was happening. After the game ended and I got off the box daddy said,

“When you were bending over to play you were giving a right good view of your pussy, did you know that it’s all wet?”

“I can’t help it, it gets wet whenever I think about it and that’s most of the time these days. Why is that daddy?”

“It’s just you growing up Donna. Most girls are the same so don’t you go worrying about it.”

“I wasn’t worried about it, it’s nice, I was just curious. Did anyone apart from you see my pussy?”

“Only the football team that crawled passed and looked up at you.”

For a split second I thought that he was serious, then I realised that he was just joking, but that split second was enough for my pussy to get even wetter.

We / I played on another couple of machines and lost daddy some more money, then we decided to move on. As we left we passed a little kiosk that was selling ice creams and rock and a few more sweet things.

“Can I have an ice cream please daddy, a 69 please, and a stick of rock?”

“A 69,” daddy replied, “do you mean a 99?”

“Annie asked for two 69s at the ice cream van yesterday and she got 2 99s. I thought that they must call them 69s round here.”

“I think that Annie was teasing the van man, do you know what a 69 is Donna?”

“It’s not an ice cream then?”

“No, you know how all those men were licking your pussy yesterday, well if you’d been laying on the grass, or a bed, and one of them was licking you and you wanted to suck that man’s cock at the same time he would have had to be on top of you with his cock hanging over your face, that’s what’s commonly called a 69.”

“Oh, I get it. Is it called the same if it’s 2 girls?”

“Yes it is.”

“Can I do a 69 with you daddy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.