Life With Daddy Is So Different - Cover

Life With Daddy Is So Different

Copyright© 2020 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 14 year old Donna's life changes dramatically when her mother dies and she goes to live with her mother's ex and his 18 year old son. He mother was such prude but her step father is completely the opposite.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism  

Later that week when daddy got home from work, he told me to put my dress and shoes on. At first I was happy, but that turned to apprehension when he told me that he was taking me to the doctors.

When we got there daddy spent ages completing a form for me. He had to ask me a few question and I couldn’t answer some of them, they were things that mummy (presumably) did for me...

As we waited, the reception woman picked up her bag and left, telling us that the doctor would be out in a minute.

The doctor came out of a room with a girl about my age and a woman who I guessed was her mother. As the girl and woman headed for the exit the doctor said,

“Hello George, good to see you again, and this must be the young lady that you phoned about. Hello Donna, I’m doctor Jones. Shall we go in to my consulting room and we can talk about your little problem?”

When we were in there and sat opposite him the doctor said,

“It says here that you are new to the area and have just started your periods and they are causing you some discomfort. Is that right Donna?”

“If some discomfort means that I feel horrible and my tummy hurts a lot when I have my period, then yes.”

“Okay, I’m sure that we can help with that issue. I think that the easiest way to easy the pain, and make you feel better is for you to start taking the contraceptive pill, but before I can prescribe it I need to examine you, is that okay?”

“Yes. Is it some sort of test, What do I do?”

“No, no, it’s nothing like school, I just need to look at your body and check that everything is in good working order.”

“You want me to take my clothes off?”

“Yes Donna, is that a problem? You father is here and he can hold your hand all the time if you want.”

“No, I guess that it will be alright, I’m going to have to get used to men seeing me without my clothes on.”

“Do I take it that you have decided to be home schooled with Josh?”

“Yes, daddy has enrolled me for the start of the new school year.”

“I hear that there are other girls there so you will not be the only girl there.”

“Yes, I’ve already met Mandy.”

“Good, now can you take your clothes off and we’ll get on with it?”

As I was taking my new dress off the doctor continued,

“You may experience a little discomfort while I’m examining you Donna, but it will be short lived, and it is necessary. George, I see that you are integrating Donna into the healthy way of life around here.”

“Yes doc, she’s coming along nicely.”

By then I was naked and just standing there. When my dress first came off I automatically used my hands to cover my tits and pussy but I quickly decided that I was being silly. Daddy sees me naked every day, and mummy said that I shouldn’t be shy in front of my doctor.

The doctor weighed me, checked my height and my eyes then told me to get onto the examination couch. It felt strange laying on a sheet of paper, and even stranger when the doctor started groping my little tits. As he was doing that he explained about breast cancer and he got me to grope myself to search for lumps.

That was fine, but next he pinched my little nipples and twisted them. It didn’t hurt but it did make me moan, like I do in bed when daddy’s cock is pressing on my pussy.

Then the doctor started pressing all over my tummy. Then he turned to daddy and said,

“I see that she hasn’t started growing any pubic hair yet.”

I interrupted him and replied,

“I did have a few but daddy showed me how to pluck them out.”

“Well good for your daddy.” The doctor replied with a grin on his face.

“Now Donna, I need to examine you inside your vagina. I’m going to get some metal stirrups and I want you to put your ankles on them. Then I will open your vagina and look inside to make sure that everything looks good. Try not to be embarrassed, there really is no need to be.”

I was trembling slightly as I watched the doctor put the stirrups on the corners of the couch, then I blushed as my legs were lifted up and put on the stirrups. I closed my eyes because I didn’t want to see what the doctor was doing to me.

I didn’t see but I certainly felt it, and I heard the doctor tell daddy, or was it me, that I had lots of natural lubrication. As well as feeling something going into my vagina, and feeling it stretch, I also felt warm air blowing into it.

Seconds later, I felt whatever it was that was inside me being removed and the doctor said,

“Good, well done Donna, everything looks good, just one more thing to do, I need to check your sensitivity.”

I hadn’t a clue what he meant, but I soon found out as I felt him touching my little button, my clit. My eyes went wide open and my jaw dropped. I just lay there as I felt my clitoris being rubbed. Within seconds I started to feel good, then more good.

“Oh sugar, what’s happening to me?” I thought.

I was moaning and I couldn’t stop, Then I thought that my body was exploding.

When the feelings started to go away I said,

“What happened, what was that?”

The doctor had stopped what he was doing and was stood beside me.

“Have you heard of an orgasm Donna?” he asked.

“Yes, was that one?”

“Yes it was, I take it that that was your first?”

“Yes.”

“Well I’m sure that it won’t be your last. Okay Donna, everything checks out okay and I’m happy to prescribe the contraceptive pill, you can climb down and get dressed now.”

As I was slowly putting my dress and shoes on I heard the doctor say to daddy,

“She’s perfectly normal George, there’s no reason why she won’t have a very enjoyable life.”

The doctor gave daddy a piece of paper and we left. I was still a bit shocked at what had happened and I didn’t speak until daddy spoke to me as we were driving home.

“So Donna, that that was your first orgasm.”

“Yes daddy.”

“You’d never played with your pussy before?”

“Yes, and I’d made myself feel good, but nothing like that.”

“I guess that you gave up too soon.”

“It looks like it.”

“So did you enjoy your first orgasm.”

“It was awesome, and afterwards I felt so relaxed.”

“I’m guessing that you’ll keep going the next time that your rub your clit.”

“Yes, but when the doctor did it I orgasmed in a lot less time than when I’d played with my pussy.”

“That’s because it was someone else, a man, that was rubbing your pussy.”

“So when a man rubs me I’ll cum quicker, is that what you call it, cum?”

“Yes Donna, you cum.”

“So will you rub my pussy for me daddy?”

“Of course I will, anything for my amazing daughter. And maybe you could ask Mike to rub it for you as well.”

“Would he?”

“I’m sure that he will.”

“So when can I do it again?”

“You don’t need permission to rub your pussy and to make yourself cum Donna.”

“Mummy always told me not to play with my pussy, that it was naughty. That’s why I did it in my bed at night.”

“Well in my house, or anywhere around here, you can rub your pussy anytime and any place, and you don’t need to ask if you can do it.”

“Thank you daddy, I love you.”

“And I love you too.”

“I’ll go to a pharmacy tomorrow to get your pills. Can you remember what the doctor said about taking them?”

“Yes daddy.”

“It’s very important that you take them around the same time each day and that you don’t forget.”

“I’ll keep them next to my toothbrush and take one when I clean my teeth on a morning.”

“Good thinking wonder woman.”

“I haven’t got any super powers daddy.”

“Well you’ve got something that makes me very happy.”

“Stop it daddy, you’ll make me blush.”

“You look prettier when you blush Donna.”

“Stop it.”

When we got home daddy told me to go and take my dress off then I finished getting the tea ready. After tea, when daddy was clearing up, both Mike and I had gone outside and were sitting on the big log...

“Mike,” I said, “you wouldn’t believe what the doctor did to me.”

“Let me guess, he told you to get naked the groped your little titties and pussy, then he made you cum.”

“Awe, you knew what he was going to do to me, why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because if I had you would have worried about it.”

“Hmm, you’re right. Daddy says that you will help me cum by rubbing my pussy and that I can do it anytime. Do Mandy and the other girls in the village make themselves cum anytime and any place?”

“Yes they do.”

“How do you know?”

“I’ve seen them.”

“Oh. Do you want to watch me doing it and maybe help me?”

“Okay.”

I spread my legs and started rubbing my pussy. It was nice, but I couldn’t get the feeling that the doctor had given me.

“Mike, can you help me please, I don’t think that I’m doing it right.”

“Okay princess, I’ll show you how to do it, well I’ll try, all girls are different and different things and different ways of rubbing work for different girls. Some girls like to put a finger or something else, into their vaginas while they are rubbing. I’m not an expert but I will try for you.”

Mike knelt between my knees and even the touch of his fingers on my pussy made me feel good.

I tried to watch what he was doing but my head wouldn’t bent over enough so I had to rely on what I could feel, and what I think I felt was him holding my little lips open and rubbing a finger round and round my clitoris; and it was working.

It only took a couple of minutes before I started to get the same feelings that the doctor had given me, then I shouted “Oh gawd.” and the orgasm hit me. Mike stopped rubbing me and held on to my bare thighs.

“Your pussy muscles were jerking about as you were cumming.” Mike said when he thought I was capable of understanding what he was saying.

“Were they?” I asked.

“You know when you’re having a pee and you tense your muscles to stop the flow, it was like that. You should practice doing that Donna, I’m told that it is good for girls to do that, something about keeping your pussy muscles toned.”

“Oh, I’ll do that. How come it took you so long to make me cum Mick, when the doctor did it I had an orgasm in seconds?”

“There’s no set time for it to happen Donna, it depends on a few things, like the mood that you are in. If you do it when you’re not happy or thinking about something else you’ll never cum. It will feel good but you’ll never cum, probably. As I say, I’m not an expert. When the doctor made you cum he’d probably been doing other things to you just before.”

“He’d been mauling my titties and putting things inside my vagina.”

“There you go then. Don’t expect to cum every time that you play with your pussy, it just won’t happen.”

“Okay, I won’t Mike, thank you for your help.”

“Anytime princess.”

That night in bed I started thinking more about sex. Daddy was asleep beside me and we were both naked – as usual. That doctor had put something inside me and I knew that a man has to put his penis inside a girls vagina for them to have sex, but what would it feel like, would it feel that same as whatever the doctor had put in me.

I gently lifted the duvet up and looked at daddy’s cock. It was big but it looked soft. Feeling brave I looked at daddy’s face to make sure that he was still asleep then I gently touched his cock. It was soft, but it twitched as soon as I touched it. I gasped then looked at daddy’s face. He was still asleep so I touched his cock again. This time it started getting bigger. I touched it again and it started getting even bigger faster.

As I watched I wondered how any girl could get something that big in her hole Then I remembered what daddy had said when I was putting a tampon in.

“So that’s what was pressing on my butt and on my pussy when I’d woken up a few times.” I thought; I wondered what it would feel like if one morning that cock actually went inside me. Should I just ask daddy to fuck me?

I didn’t know what to do so I lowered the duvet and went to sleep cuddling up to daddy.

The following evening when we were eating daddy said,

“Donna, things have been rough for you these last few weeks and I would have loved to take you away for a while, on holiday to get away from everything, but things just didn’t work out that way.”

“Daddy, being here has been like a holiday, It’s certainly been different to my old life, I mean, who could have possibly predicted that I’d be living my life naked. I’m really happy here, thank you daddy.”

“Thank you Donna, that’s really nice of you to say that but I’ve decided that we’re going to the coast for the day on Sunday. I know that it’s not like a proper holiday but it’s all that we can fit in this year. Next year I’ll take you somewhere really nice, maybe Disney Land in Florida, Would you like that?”

“Does that mean that I can wear my dress?”

“You’d have to wear something to go to Florida, but on Sunday it is not needed, the coast is only 10 miles from here and at the beach people are allowed to not wear any clothes.

“So we’re going to this summer fair on Saturday, and I can’t wear any clothes, then on Sunday we’re going to the seaside, and I can’t wear any clothes.”

“That’s right Donna, but it’s not a question of ‘can’t’ wear any clothes, it’s more of there not being any point in wearing any clothes. Anyway, you’ve only got 2 dresses, one for special occasions and the other one that needs to be kept for not so special occasions.”

“But daddy, there will be lots of people at both places and I shouldn’t really be naked.”

“Donna, it’s not a problem being naked at both places, at the summer fair there will be quite a few girls and young women naked.”

“But there are only 2 girls that go to that school.”

“Yes, but there are other girls that live in the village that will be naked.”

“So why don’t they go to the village home schooling school?”

“I can’t answer that one, maybe their parents school them at their homes or maybe their parents drive them all the way to Mike’s old school, I just don’t know.”

“What about the seaside, will I be the only naked girl there?”

“I can’t say 100 percent that you won’t be but that last time that Mike and I went we saw a few naked girls and some of the fathers that I’ve met in the pub have told me that their kids don’t wear anything at the beach.”

“What if I am the only girl naked?”

“So what, it’s no big deal.”

“It is for me daddy.”

“Are you just being a drama queen Donna?” Mike said.

“No, I just don’t want to be the only girl naked anywhere?”

“Well you’re the only girl naked here, and you just admitted that you don’t mind being naked if you’re not the only girl naked sis.”

“Oh, I guess that I did, and I guess that it’s not too bad if there are other naked girls there, but if I’m the only naked girl then everyone will be looking at me.”

“Donna,” Mike continued, “all over the world there are lots and lots of girls that like men seeing them when they are naked. It makes them feel good. Tell me, when the doctor first saw you naked did your pussy tingle and get wet. And was it the same when we went swimming?”

“I was in the water when they arrived, but yes, my pussy did tingle,”

“And the doctor told me that you had lots of natural lubrication when he examined you,” daddy added, “that lubrication was your pussy getting wet.”

“So my pussy wanted me to have sex?”

“It was getting ready for sex just in case. And you felt good didn’t you?”

“Yes, I still do, so are you saying that my pussy can want to have sex but my brain doesn’t? That’s so confusing.”

“Yes it is, but that’s part of growing up. It will get clearer as you get older.”

“I hope so. You 2 are older than me so I guess that I should listen to you.”

“Yes, but we can always talk about things that we tell you to do but you aren’t sure about. Talking about something might make us realise something that we’d missed.”

“So, what you are saying is that I shouldn’t worry about being naked, and even enjoy people looking at me...”

“I think that if you think about it you will realise that you already do like people looking at you. It’s part of girl’s DNA to like being looked at, that’s why some of them spend hours trying to make themselves look beautiful. But you don’t need to do that, you’re beautiful without all that muck that women put on their faces.”

I thought about what daddy and Mike had told me, and after a while I realised that they were right, it did make sense. I did like those men seeing me naked. I do like being naked at my new home. I do like daddy and Mike seeing me naked, and I do like the idea of playing with my pussy when daddy and Mike watch me. Maybe I’ll like it when other men watch me playing with my pussy. Maybe I’ll like it if men play with my pussy. Maybe daddy or Mike will play with my pussy.

My right hand went under the table and to my pussy. I slid a finger along my slit and rubbed my clit a little. I could feel my pussy getting warm and wet and I started to feel all nice. Daddy and Mike couldn’t see me doing it but they had probably guessed what I was doing and didn’t mind, I saw daddy look down to my nipples that had gone all hard.

Maybe I had got all this being naked wrong, maybe mummy had got it all wrong, maybe I should be enjoying ALL of it?

That night as I cuddled up to daddy in bed I thought about it again and I decided that mummy had been wrong and that I was going to make the most of the opportunities that daddy had given me.

The next day was quite warm and Mike suggested that we go to the swimming hole again. This sounded good to me so off we set along the path through a couple of fields then by the wood until we got there. I wasn’t as nervous this time walking naked a long way from home.

I guess that I shouldn’t have been surprised to find some other people there, Mandy and her brothers were already in the water and another girl and another young man had obviously just arrived because the young man was just starting to take his clothes off. The naked girl as just standing there waiting for him.

“Hi,” the girl said to me,” I’m Ellie you must be the new girl in town.”

Ellie was older and taller than me, and she has boobies that are a lot bigger than mine, and she didn’t have and hair near her pussy, I guessed that she too must pluck them out or maybe does what Mike told me that lots of girls do, and shave them off each day. Daddy has told me that he’s going to get me some shaving things and show me how to shave my body. He tells me that all girls shave themselves below the neck, including their pussy area if they don’t pluck that part.

“Yes, I’m Donna.”

“Are you going to go to the home schooling school in the village? I have to go on the bus to the big school where Mike goes.”

“Mike doesn’t go there any more, he’s starting at university in a few weeks.”

“Oh, I didn’t know that. Shall we get in the water, the boys take forever getting undressed, and then getting dressed is even worse. I’m glad that I don’t have that problem when I’m at home or out here.”

I’d never thought about the time that it takes daddy to get dressed to go to work. This being naked all the time does have some advantages.

We were soon in that water and messing about. Someone found a plastic football that had been wedged in a tree and soon it was a game of keep the ball from the opposite sex. The boys were trying their best to get the ball from the girls and I felt 2 things happen to me under the water, one was that I kept feeling what I guessed was the boy’s hard cock pressing against me, and the other thing was that their hands kept going to my tits and pussy. One of the boys managed to get a finger inside my hole at one point, but only for a couple of seconds.

Us 3 girls were outnumbered but the boys kept passing the ball to 1 of us so that they didn’t hog it all the time. Either that or so that they could grope us.

The game went on for quite a while then everyone got out to lay in the sun. The bank slopes up from the water and the boys lay near the water, Ellie led Mandy and me to above the boys.

As we lay on our towels I noticed that both Ellie and Mandy lay with their legs wide open. I whispered to Mandy asking her why her legs were wide open when the boys were below us and looking up.

She whispered back,

“Because the boys like to look at our pussies. It gives then a boner and it’s easier for us to play with our pussies if our legs are wide open.”

I silently lay there for a while taking in what she had said, and adding it to what daddy and Mike had said. Daddy was right again and I realised that my pussy was tingling so I spread my legs. One of Mandy’s brother was looking at me and when our eyes met he smiled at me.

I guessed that he did want to look at my pussy, and the smile told me that he liked what he saw.

After a while I turned to Mandy and whispered,

“Mandy, do the boys grab your tits and pussy under the water?”

“Yes, all the time, I like them doing it and it proves that they like me. Why do you ask?”

“Both of your brothers and the other boy have done it to me today, and I didn’t know if they were doing something wrong.”

“Hell no, as you get older they’ll do it to you more often, if you’re lucky they’ll make you cum.”

Ellie was on the other side of Mandy and she had a hand on her pussy and the hand was moving. I whispered to Mandy,

“Is Ellie playing with her pussy?”

Mandy looked at Ellie then turned back to me,

“Looks like it.”

“Daddy says that girls like to play with themselves when boys are watching, do you do it?”

“Sure, all the time. You try it, I bet that the boys will look at you and I bet that if they roll over you’ll see that they’ve got boners.”

“You think?”

“I know.”

“Are you going to do it Mandy?”

“Just about to start, you talking about it has got me horny. You do it as well Donna.”

Two hands went to 2 pussies and both hands started rubbing.

“Donna, are coming to the village fayre?”

“Yes, daddy says that I have to go with him and Mike.”

“I’m guessing that you’ll be the newest and youngest teenage girl to live in the village now.”

“If you say so, why?”

“You definitely have to come to the summer fair, I can guarantee that you’ll enjoy it.”

I didn’t understand that last statement but I let it slide as I was rubbing my pussy I looked at the 4 boys and all of them, even Mike was looking up at us 3 girls all rubbing away.

Ellie was the first to cum, her shouting, “Yes, yes,” and her body jerking about. My eyes were going back and forth from Ellie to the boys. I’d never seen a girl having an orgasm before and I liked the expressions on the boys faces. Also, Ellie’s boyfriend had rolled onto his back, sat up, turned to face Ellie, and Mandy and me, and was rubbing his cock up and down like I had with Mike’s, as he watched Ellie.

When his sperm (Mandy called it jizm) came shooting out it shot towards Ellie, a bit of it landing on her foot.

The sight of all that made my pussy tingle a lot more and I rubbed faster.

I think that Mandy and I both orgasmed at about the same time because I was too busy with my own to look.

When I was able to look Mandy’s chest was going up and down. The other thing that I saw was that both her brothers had moved, one was standing between her legs and the other was standing at her head and both were squirting their jizm all over her body.

My pussy had stopped tingling, but when I saw that it started again. What a sight, I wondered if daddy and Mike cumming would look like that.

Shortly after that Mandy and Ellie decided that they were going for another swim and everyone else followed. The game with the ball didn’t start again and the swim didn’t last long before we all got out.

As the boys were getting dressed, Mandy asked me if I was going there again on the Sunday. I replied saying that daddy was taking me to the coast for the day, but that I could go again on the Monday. I told her that I’d do my best to get there but it depended on my daddy and Mike.

As we split up to go to our respective homes, Mandy said that she’d see me at the village summer fayre the next day.

As Mike and I walked back home I said,

“Mike, you know what you said about cumming faster when boys are watching you?”

“Yes.”

“It’s true, when we just did it I orgasmed quite quickly and it was really nice.”

“Good, I’m pleased for you Donna.”

“Why didn’t you wank and shoot your jizm over Mandy or me?”

“I didn’t think that you were ready for things like that.”

“Well I think that I am, I’ve just seen it and it didn’t freak me out. So I think that I’m ready.”

“I guess that you are Donna.”

“So you’ll do it on me?”

“If you want.”

“I want. Mandy asked me to go to the swimming hole on Monday, is that okay with you?”

“I’m not sure about that, I have to go to the university on Monday to sort out a couple of things about my accommodation, and your father will be at work.”

“I can go on my own, I know the way.”

“I don’t think that it’s a good idea going on your own Donna but we’ll see what your father says. Besides, that will mean you walking for about a half mile with no clothes on and on your own. Won’t you be scared.”

“I’m getting used to being a long way from home now and we haven’t seen anyone else on these trips. Tomorrow will be different though, there will be lots of people at the village summer fayre and hardly any of them will have seen me before.”

“Hey Donna, you won’t be the only naked girl there, there will be lots of them. Back at the swimming hole you were enjoying Mandy’s brothers and the other guy looking at you when you had your legs spread weren’t you?”

“Yes, I guess that I was, they made my pussy tingle.”

“And then you rubbed your pussy and you made yourself cum.”

“I did.”

“And you didn’t have to rub for that long before you had an orgasm.”

“True.”

“So those guys looking at you made you feel good and caused you to easily make yourself cum.”

“I guess so, I just said that.”

“So how will the summer fair be that different apart from there being a lot of people there? Following the logic from today’s events you should be making yourself cum every 5 minutes tomorrow. And we’ve told you that you can make yourself cum wherever and whenever.”

“Wow, so you want me to rub my pussy every time that it tingles?”

“That is your choice Donna, your cute little body is yours to do what you want with.”

“That would be embarrassing.”

“Why, were you embarrassed when you made yourself cum a short while ago?”

“No.”

“Well there you go then. So no embarrassment tomorrow, no trying to hide your cute little tits or your pussy. Okay?”

“Okay, I’ll try.”

“That’s my gorgeous little princess sister.”

That night I went to bed at the same time as daddy and we talked when I cuddled up to him.

“Daddy, Mandy has asked me to meet her at the swimming hole on Monday, I know that Mike is away, but can I go please?”

“Hmm, what about you having to walk there on your own?”

“I can do that, I was a lot more relaxed when Mike and I were walking back today.”

“Why do you think that was Donna?”

“Well, I’m getting more used to being naked outside in the middle of nowhere and, and I made myself cum when we were at the swimming hole.”

“So you think that you’d be able to walk there and back on your own okay?”

“Yes daddy.”

“Okay, that part out of the way, I don’t want you swimming on your own, accidents happen and if you have one I need there to be someone else there to help you.”

“That makes sense, what if I promise to stay out of the water until Mandy gets there, if she isn’t already there when I get there.”

“And can I trust you to keep that promise Donna? Because if you don’t and I hear about it, I will spank your bare little bottom.”

“You can trust me daddy.”

I pulled the duvet down, rolled onto my back and drew an X over my heart.

“Okay then. Hang on a minute, sit up.”

I did.

“Your breasts have grown quite a bit since you got here Donna, tiny little mounds with tiny little nipples have changed into nice little pointy tits, almost a handful.”

Daddy put a hand on my left tit and gently squeezed casing me to moan a little.

“I don’t want them to get much bigger daddy. I’ve seen some of those women with massive breasts and I don’t know how they cope.”

“Well Donna I’ve heard that there are now drugs on the market that will stop, and even reverse puberty, if you start getting unhappy about their size we’ll go and see the doctor and see about getting you some of those drugs.”

“Does that mean that my tits would start getting smaller?”

“Well if those drugs can reverse puberty I guess that you could end up as flat as you were when you moved in here but I’m guessing that you’d just stop taking them when they get down to the size that you want. We’ll have to ask the doctor about them, get his medical opinion.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.