Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

After taking her into my room, I closed and locked the door. I turned to see her laying on her back, looking oh, so pretty.

“Are you going to fuck me, Rick?”

“No, I am planning on making love to you for the rest of our lives ... if you’ll let me?”

“Oh, gosh. I can’t believe this is about to happen,” she said breaking into tears.

“We are going to have to take off our clothes to do anything ... may I undress you, Diana?”

All she did was give out a massive sigh, then pulled off her top releasing her marvelous breasts, and her completely shaven pussy.

To counter her, I pulled of my shirt and dropped my pants and boxers, again making her moan, and lick her lips.

“Do you want any foreplay, my dear sister?”

“N-No, just make love to me, please?”

I took my hardness in my hand as she backed up and spread her legs for me. “Will it all fit?”

“We don’t know until we try, my dear, may I?”

“Yeahhhhh!”

I moved towards her, with all seven of my inches ready, and poised to enter her.

“My beautiful, dazzling little sister, this is your last chance before we become lovers in every sense of the word. Are you sure you want this?”

“Pleeeaaasseee?”

I pushed forward, not feeling any resistance, not completely surprised, and I said, “I love you!”

“What a fabulous feeling,” she said as I could go no further.


A good twenty minutes later, we were lying side by side, she was humming something and I was in a form of my own ecstasy.

“How long before we can do that again?” she asked.

“As often as we can find time to,” I answered.

That made her giggle a bit.

“Shall we shower together?”

“Oooh, that sounds like fun,” she said.

“Afterwards, we need to move some of your things into my room, so it can become ‘our room.’ Is that OK with you?”

“Sure, so now we are a couple?”

“That’s what you want, and so do I!”


There is a time when you go from bathing to taking showers that feels like a significant moment in your life ... but going from showering alone to with another, specifically a member of the opposite sex, causes some fabulous things to go off in your mind.

She suggested we tried shower sex, and, of course, I was very willing to have a go at that.

The expression ‘slippery when wet,’ took on a whole new meaning to me.

After all of that, we fell asleep with me up tight behind her.

I woke up with her gone, but only a few minutes later, my door opened, and she came in with an armload of her hangered clothing, and walked into my ... our closet now, and easily and just as quickly, she had more of her things than I had in there.

“Are you going to help me, or not?” she asked, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

I pulled on some sweat pants and proceeded to help my Diana move completely into my room.

Coincidentally (Not!) we encountered Fred and Anne doing the exact same thing. It all made me wonder what mom and dad would think of this?

Anyway, an hour or so later, we were all sharing. Freddie and Charlie were laughing at how easily it all happened.

I walked by Freddie and gave her a slap on the back of the head, getting, “Hey, what’s that for?”

“For being a smart ass. On a girl, it’s not very appealing, my dear!”

“Sorry Daddy,” she said demurely, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I’m not real sure what exactly is going around here, but everyone seems happy, and that counts.

“BREAKFAST!”

We went into the breakfast area and were told to sit down, by Anne and my brother, as bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancakes were being served.

“Anne made the pancakes,” Fred offered. “She used Mom’s recipe.”

“Everybody sit,” Anne said, “Help me serve everyone, Diana.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.