Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

Hearing the vehicle leave the driveway, Fred said, “Did you get a visit from Diana last night after we all went to bed, Anne came into my room, wanting to sleep and cuddle?”

“I believe they are up to no good, little brother,” I responded.

“Should we swap, so it doesn’t appear we are playing favorites?” he was quick to ask.

“Is Anne getting to you, already?”

“No, er ... well, maybe. They both are so pretty.”

“Let’s take some time and see where this all goes, OK?”

“OK, I’m going to work for a while, I’ve got tickets to be delivered by messenger later,” he said giving me a high-five, as he turned and walked away.

“What was that for, anyway?” I asked him.

He didn’t answer, but he did have a big grin on his face.

I believe Anne is making an impression on him, but I don’t want to embarrass him by asking too many questions.

Back in my room, I booted up my Mac, and looked for real stories about brothers and sisters who have fallen in love.

Amazingly, I found a story about a brother and sister in Austria who fell in love and even had a baby together.

Tom and Lena, not their real names, began their secret romance, while they were still in their teens. On top of that, they have since been together for 20 years.

In the article, he talked about how her ‘blossoming’ got his attention. To the point of feeling jealousy when she would go out on a date with any guy.

Since my sister admitted she hadn’t been on a date before, I felt sorry for her, for a split second before I realized that a man hadn’t despoiled her, yet.

Tom even mentioned that he had watched her dress in her room and, in the moment, felt ashamed of himself.

Apparently, one of her boyfriends cheated on her, causing Lena to come into his room sobbing. After several glasses of wine, she made the first move.

In a recollection of his, he recalled: “I can still remember it like it happened yesterday. She looked up at me and asked why other men can’t be more like me.”

She kissed him, but he pushed her away and said, “What the hell are we doing?”

That’s my worry. If I let things go on their own, all I can foresee is DD getting hurt by somebody who doesn’t care a bit for her, or I, who would care too much.

Later in the article, he was stupefied when his sister told him that she was aware he was watching her dress and left her door ajar on purpose. Hearing this from her caused him to be ‘relieved’ when he found out.

Despite this, they moved forward as a couple in Austria, where being caught can result in six months in prison.

He has justified it by saying, “Paragraph 211, which we broke every time we made love, punished consenting adults for entering a relationship with other consenting adults. We never forced one another to do anything.”

I stared at that last sentence for a long while.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.