Getting Pressure Hosed With Danny

by Skatenaked

Copyright© 2016 by Skatenaked

Erotica Sex Story: One of my best friends and I get together again to watch porn and masturbate

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Masturbation   .

I have written about Danny twice before here. Yesterday we got to have a bate date while watching porn. As always, these are true stories that I like to share.

We set this up about a week or so ago for me to go to Danny’s place and jerk off to porn together. We have similar tastes in porn and talked beforehand about which vids might be good to check out. It was also cool if other guys wanted to join us but turned out none did. Although he is an otter in his 40s, I call Danny a “boy,” because he enjoys doing things that boys do, camping, canoeing, motorcycle riding, working on cars or repairing his house, but most of all because of his fun loving attitude. He is very adventurous and creative, and this applies to sex too.

I arrived at Danny’s and we chatted for a few minutes. I complimented him on his legs in the shorts he was wearing. He said thanks, they were his son’s Lol. As soon as he settled down his frisky dog we took off our shorts and t-shirts and got naked. We decided to watch porn on his computer, which has wide double monitors. This way we watched a vid on one and he played a slide show of either big cocks on young skinny guys, or dudes ass fucking. We’re both bi so we enjoy str8, bi and gay porn.

He started a gay video of young German guys on a camp out. Morning wood turned into a major distraction as the guys helped each other jerking, sucking and eventually fucking. There was a focus on feet as well which is a turn on for me. I started stroking and got boned right away. I had saved my load for 4 days and was ready for this! Danny had saved up too but busted the day before. He started working on his hard penis too as we watched the vid and made comments. We kicked back next to each other in chairs, while enjoying glasses of wine, and I vaped. Eventually, one of us would drape a leg over the other, we were that close. One thing I appreciate about Danny’s body are his rock solid thighs.

The first video ran about 20 minutes ending of course with cum flying everywhere. After a drink refill it was time for the next one. We picked out a hot MFM bisex 3way from my favs playlist. We talked briefly about how long we would go and decided on two hours. He had to pressure wash his roof after that. I also offered that if he wanted to he could cum on me, anywhere he wanted. This seemed acceptable and we started stroking again. Danny offered my some lube and applied some to his own cock since his hands are calloused from working. I said I would hold off because I usually cum pretty quickly once I add lube and I wanted to last. Danny said he’d also like to play with my cock some and I said sure.

At this point we started helping each other out. Danny stroked my cock while I did his. When he stroked his own I also rubbed his large ball sac for him which he liked. I was getting a little raw so asked Danny for some lube which he squeezed out and rubbed in along my shaft and started jerking. Sure enough after about 5 minutes of his yanking I started getting close and told him to back off, which he did. He got to learn my sensitivity levels and that sometimes my cock will twitch and jump or I’d let out a gasp, but that did not mean I was close to cumming but was rather just jolts of pleasure that shot though my cock and body. If I was close to cumming I would just tell him and he’d stop or really slow it down. Danny was almost the opposite in that no matter how rough I jerked him or how much friction I used, which would be too much for me, he needed and appreciated this much stimulation on his cock. It’s important for guys to learn the level of cock stimulation, likes and techniques of their bate partner.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.