Tale of Darth Tremar
Chapter 5: Cyprixxia

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Cyprixxia - A rebellious young Jedi. A Sith Lord forgotten in time. When one finds the other, the Order will do anything at all to stop them. There are no canon characters in here, just originals.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fan Fiction  

Churba System
Hurcha

Cyprixxia Churba System Hurcha

Iliyana stood beside Tremar, deep below the surface staring at the massive teraneteks on either side of the powerful force shields. Each seemed restless, stirring and striding away, only to return moments later. Beneath his hood, Tremar smiled faintly. “They sense that the time of their release is fast approaching. These will be our shock troops, inserted first onto worlds where the Jedi presence is minimal. We have no time for the training of our own, and so must break and turn Jedi to our cause.”

Iliyana frowned slightly. “What is our cause Milord?”

“We use the Dark Side to carve out a small portion of the galaxy for ourselves, outside of the control of both the Republic and Jedi. Because of our so-called crimes, the Jedi will hound us until they believe us either dead, or vanished from known space.”

Iliyana’s eyes widened slightly as her mind made a predictive jump, from one fact to another and another. She smiled at her Lord. “I serve as you require Milord,” she said sweetly.

Tremar chuckled, seeing how Iliyana had put together a small part of his plan, not yet realizing the full price that of his plan. He raised one hand, and a section of the roof behind to force shields caved in, revealing momentarily blinding white light, and then the drifting snow, swirling around the heavy cargo hauler they had brought down from Cyprixxia. Tremar laid on hand on Iliyana’s shoulder. “Watch, with your mind as well as your eyes, and see how to control them.” He sent out his thoughts, woven in a specific pattern with the Force, and the effect it had on the four Terenatek on the exposed side of the pen was immediate. Each straightened, and then made their way to the hauler, where they would board the aft ramp, and then sit down in a neat row. He looked at Iliyana. “Select one, and try.”

Iliyana looked at the remaining Terenatek, and focused on it, recalling Tremar’s weave, and inserting her commands. When it struck the Terenatek, it looked about in confusion, and then, almost shyly, did a handstand, and then lifted one massive arm off the ground. Tremar laughed. “A frivolous command, but it does demonstrate that you have the ability. They will all be docile around you now.” He flicked his hand and the heavy shields shut down, and, with another thought-burst, the Terenatek joined the others on the ship, followed by Iliyana and Tremar.

When they docked at Cyprixxia, using a bay linked to the new holding pen, Tremar dropped the aft ramp, and the Terenatek calmly filed out into their new home, stocked with meat and water. The heavy blast door ground closed, and Iliyana and Tremar moved toward the navigation deck. “How is Reanne coming along,” Tremar asked.

Iliyana giggled naughtily. “Quite well. She’s exceptionally sensitive in her ass. I should get back to her soon, I left her with a vibrator in there, and she’s likely made quite the mess all over that table.”

Tremar chuckled. “Is she ready for the next step?”

“Adding a male? Soon I’d say. Once she’s come to love that, we can see if she wants to go back to the Order.”

“You may proceed then,” Tremar said, turning to the navigation bridge, and leaving Iliyana to run back to Saviour. She flew up the boarding ramp, then the lift, and then down the hall to the meditation room. She paused for a moment to catch her breath and compose herself, and then stepped into the room. Reanne was still bound to the table, squirming against her restraints and the vibrating dildo in her ass. Iliyana walked slowly towards her, noting the way the darker woman’s eyes locked onto hers the instant she stepped into the room. She swayed her hips seductively as she walked closer, and closer. The room was filled with the heady scent of lust. She ran her hand along Reanne’s body, caressing her face and then down to her breast. She rubbed Reanne’s stiff nipple with her palm, moving in circles, hearing her whimper and moan. With a smile, Iliyana pinched one nipple, then the other, and slipped her hand lower. Reanne moaned louder, gyrating her hips, wanting the release that Iliyana had denied her for the entire day by keeping the vibrator pushed almost far enough into her ass to fully stimulate it, and by keeping it set just low enough to avoid letting her cum. Reanne moaned again as iliyana’s fingers touched her swollen clit. “Please ... please ... let me ... me cum...” she panted huskily, gazing into Iliyana’s eyes.

Iliyana smiled. “Why should I do favors for a Jedi,” she asked, rubbing Reanne’s clit lightly, teasing it. She took pity when Reanne’s eyes teared up, and bent down to lick and nibble on the sensitive piece of flesh, one hand pushing the vibrator deeper into Reanne, and turning up the speed. Reanne twisted and cried out, her hips arching as she came, squirting with the force of her orgasm. Iliyana felt the liquid hit her chest, soaking her top, and quickly clamped her mouth over Reanne’s waterfall orgasm, swallowing as much as she could.

When the flow finally stopped, Iliyana raised her head, looking into Reanne’s tired eyes. She slid up her sweaty body, and kissed her passionately, letting her last mouthful of Reanne’s cum flow back into her. Reanne swallowed greedily, anxious for any kind of contact. When they separated, Iliyana smiled at her. “Hmmm, maybe I’ll make a gift of you to Lord Tremar. He can always use a good slut.”

Reanne’s lust clouded eyes cleared slightly, and her expression became somewhat hopeful. Iliyana knew then that she had her. These sensations of lust and pleasure would keep Reanne close. The Order would never be able to cure her of the desires. “If I switch off these ray shields and remove the restraints, will you try and run away,” Iliyana asked, slowly pulling the vibrator out of Reanne’s ass, making her arch her back and moan again and she let out a long, quavering no.

Iliyana released the restraints and shut down the ray shields. “All controls on this vessel are voice encoded, except for the controls in the stateroom across the hall. Those will be your quarters for now. You will find clothes and a vibe shower. Make use of them. When Lord Tremar wishes to see you, he will send either an astromech or myself. Be ready at any time,” she said, and stepped aside.

Reanne slowly picked herself up off the table, and walked on wobbly legs to the door. It opened as she passed though, and the door across the hall admitted her just as easily. When the door closed, Iliyana walked to her quarters and changed into a different outfit, putting her cum stained outfite, from as much of her own as Reanne’s in an auto-launderer.

On the Navigation Deck, Tremar guided Cyprixxia away from Hurcha, studying the newly updated astrogation charts. He scanned through the holonet as well, searching the inter-planetary news, as well as public shipping manifests, searching for the patterns that would lead him to an excellent first target. He narrowed his list, removing astrogation lines from Hurcha as he did so. Finally, he smiled. “EnDee, set course for the Rim, a world by the name of Antazi.” He leaned back in his chair, his blue-hazed eyes staring at the ceiling. He required production facilities, as automated as he could obtain, and as remote as possible. If his suspicions were right, then Antazi would be perfect.

Cyprixxia began to slide through space, and hurtled into the void.

Coruscant Jedi Temple Jedi Master Kaesar Caestol spun in a tight circle on the training floor, his overlong emerald green lightsaber humming as it sliced the air, carving a shimmering path as he practiced, deflecting blaster bolts from training drones and re-programmed training droids that leapt at him with copied lightsaber skills, copied from himself. He slapped the blades aside, whirling dervish like through a crowd of them, well aware that a group of Padawans was watching from an upper gallery with wide eyes, marvelling at how he seemed hell-bent on self destruction.

It was, he reflected, an unhealthy outgrowth of his Mandalorian heritage. He threw himself into the jaws of Death, over and over, striving to find an opponent strong enough to kill him, but never had he. Even now these droids, with heavily modified cores that allowed active learning and innovation, fell to his blade, arms and legs spinning away, on occasion even a head. A swarm of training drones swirled overhead, unleashing a rain of destructive bolts, but his lightsaber intercepted every one that would be a sure strike, and he dodged the rest. Finally, at a pre-arranged time, the droids and drones backed off, leaving the Jedi Master standing in an empty circle of space, his lightsaber humming, his chest heaving. He switched off his lightsaber, and spoke to the upper galleries. “If you would emulate me, understand this. One cannot simply lose themselves in the fight. You must always retain your head, giving yourself to the Force, not the rush of battle. The rush of battle is an insidious path to the darkside. Control always,” he said solemnly.

From the main floor, Jedi Master Koyi Komad walked in, her hips swaying from side to side as she moved with a casual grace to stand beside him. “Iliyana was seen on Hurcha. She and Tremar went to the ruins of the fortress and collected something.”

Kaesar looked her in the eyes. In another life, Koyi would have been his lover, but here she was simply his friend. “You are preparing some form of bad news for me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.