22 November 2006 - Cover

22 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan held the door open for Vicky as they entered the Coffee Cup and stomped the snow off their feet. Vicky removed her hood, revealing her shoulder-length, brunette and blonde streaked hair. Dan was able to see Vicky better in the store light and appreciated her beauty, with her hazel-green eyes framed by her perfectly shaped eyebrows. They went to the counter, waiting to be served.

“Hi Dan,” came the greeting from a young, blonde-haired teenage girl.

“Hi, beautiful,” Dan replied, giving her a big smile. Vicky read ëCindy’ on the name tag above her right breast.

“Hi Dan.”

“Hi Marge,” he said to the other woman at the counter.

“It’s about time you found yourself a woman, and a pretty classy looking one at that, I might add!” Madge said, joking with Dan and looking at Vicky.

Vicky smiled at the compliment. “This is my good friend Vicky,” Dan said, putting his right hand on the small of her back as he introduced her to Cindy and Madge. “You don’t see this place empty very often,” he offered, scanning the empty chairs.

“Weather has people wanting to get home instead of stopping for coffee,” Madge stated, filling a coffee order for the drive-thru.

“Why aren’t you out on a date with some handsome young stud, instead of working on a Friday night?” Dan smiled at Cindy.

“How many times have I told you, that you’re my handsome young stud?” Cindy teased, giving Dan a long, yearning gaze.

Vicky could see the desire in Cindy’s eyes for Dan as she automatically took his coffee order. Dan appreciated the attention and flirting Cindy gave him but felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of making a pass at her. Granted, she’s a very beautiful, desirable young woman, but he was over twice her age. He thought he couldn’t even come close to pleasing her in bed.

“When are you finally going to get up the nerve and ask me out on a date?” She asked him directly.

“I’m too old for you.” Vicky’s eyes followed the conversation from one to the other.

“Just because there is a little snow on the mountain,” referring to Dan’s hair. “That doesn’t mean there isn’t fire in the furnace,” she responded with a sexy smile. Dan felt a little embarrassed at the attention from Cindy, especially in front of Vicky, and blushed.

“I’ll have a double, double, please,” requested Vicky.

“That’s what I drink too,” Dan said, as Cindy held out the coffee poured for him. As he wrapped his hand around the cup, Cindy let her right hand slide over his hand and wrist, as she does every time. Dan handed the coffee to Vicky and waited for the second cup from Cindy. She did the same thing to his hand again, which always gave her goosebumps.

Vicky paid for the coffees and led the way to a table in the corner by a window. “Snow is starting to fall again,” she said, looking outside.

“I haven’t seen so much snow in November ever before.”

Vicky put her coffee down, undid her coat, and put her arms back to slide them out of the sleeves. Dan politely took her overcoat in his hands as she revealed her body. Her full breasts strained against her silk maroon blouse, and her nipples protruded beneath her thin bra. He looked her up and down, admiring her figure.

She looked pretty damn inviting for a woman he figured was in her mid-forties. Vicky was close to five feet five, and he guessed her weight to be around 135 pounds. She could feel Dan’s eyes giving her the once-over and was glad she had kept in shape. She smiled at him, catching his eyes looking at her. Dan shook the melted snow from her coat, placing it over the back of her chair.

“Thank you, you’re a gentleman,” she smiled.

“My pleasure,” he replied, their eyes exchanging fleeting glances.

Dan took off his coat, shaking the melting snow from it, and sat beside her. Vicky’s eyes scanned her hero. It was hard to tell his shape with the bulky coat liner he wore. “At least he doesn’t have too much of a gut,” she thought.

Dan could feel Vicky checking him out, wishing he’d kept in better shape. He’d like to lose another ten pounds to reach 195 pounds. Vicky enjoyed the mixture of dark brown and grey hair she saw below his ball cap. His looks reminded her remarkably of the actor Tom Hanks. If his compassion for the injured woman and finding the dog were any indication of his personality, he’d be quite a catch.

Vicky casually pulled down on her blouse, forming a better fit against her breasts. Dan could now see the upper third of her right breast above the low opening of her blouse. It was fashionable to show a hint of cleavage nowadays. She had a small gold necklace around her neck as well as a golden and green beaded one hanging low over her chest.

“I didn’t realize my first aid partner was so beautiful,” Dan complimented, looking at Vicky from head to toe.

“Thank you, and I didn’t know my hero was so handsome,” she replied.

“I like your houndstooth checkered skirt. It goes well with your blouse,” he commented, liking the colour combination. She had fabulously looking legs below her short skirt. “Your husband must enjoy seeing you a lot.”

“I’m divorced,” she replied, the words hitting Dan like a brick, and he smiled at her statement.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” He wondered.

“No, not right now,” she replied to his interest.

“How about you, Dan? Is there a woman who shares your bed on a regular basis?” Vicky asked bluntly.

“No, I’m currently bed partner free,” he replied, sipping his coffee.


Because they were both single, their attraction to each other was heightened. Vicky slipped her right shoe off, crossing her leg over her left knee. She rubbed her foot, feeling the dampness. “My feet are frozen. Here, feel for yourself,” she offered, taking Dan’s right hand and putting it on her foot.

“It is cold and feels wet too. The way you are dressed, you must be a model or something,” he said, beginning to rub Vicky’s foot.

“Who me, no I’m not a model, but thank you for the compliment. I own my own business, so I have to dress well.”

“What kind of business do you own?”

“I own the ëHead to Toe’ women’s clothing store in the mall.”

“I’m impressed. It must take a lot of work running your own business.”

“It does, and the hours are long with Christmas shopping on the way, and no one else to help manage it for me,” she sighed.

“I took a walk through when it first opened. I was impressed by the high standard of dress and appearance of your staff. Each girl looked so perfect, clothes, makeup, body shape.”

“You have to compete for every dollar with there being several other clothing stores in the mall. I took a course on starting my business, and they said appearance is everything. Basically, sex sells your product.”

“I was shown how to wear my makeup properly and keep my nails looking good. I want my girls to wear the clothes we sell to project a positive image.”

“It certainly shows because you look perfect to me,” Dan said, giving Vicky the once-over again.

“Thank you,” she replied, feeling her cheeks blush like a teenager. “I have some ideas I’m thinking of trying, but it’s hard when I don’t have anyone to confide in and give me feedback,” she confessed. “I have my girlfriend, who is also my roommate, but she doesn’t have much fashion sense.

My feet will never get warm like this. If you’ll excuse me for a minute, I’m going to the washroom and taking off these wet pantyhose.” Vicky stood, squeezing between Dan and her chair. She placed her right hand on his right shoulder as if saying, ëdon’t leave.’

“I’ll be right back,” she added, her breasts just inches from his face as she passed by. Dan watched her walk to the washroom door and raised his eyebrows in admiration of her figure from behind.


Vicky quickly used the toilet, then took off her pantyhose. She started to pull up her panties, then gave a devilish grin. She slid her panties off her feet, stuffing them and her pantyhose into her purse. She took out her small bottle of perfume and gave each side of her neck a quick spray. She undid the next button on her blouse, revealing more of her full cleavage, and gave her chest a good spray.

Vicky then lifted her skirt and gave her pussy a spray too. “For luck.” Finally, she gave her hair a quick brushing and put on fresh lipstick. Vicky hurried to the door and cracked it open a little, hoping Dan would still be there. She had a date cancelled on her once before while she was in the restroom. She was relieved when she saw Dan still seated, waiting for her.

Dan heard the door close and admired Vicky’s figure as she returned to him. He was curious about her life story. Why such a beautiful woman didn’t have a man, not that there wasn’t anything wrong with being single. Vicky placed her left hand on his shoulder, squeezing past him to sit again. The smell of her sexy, musky, chocolate and vanilla-scented perfume mixed with the air, and he took a deep breath. He noticed right away the lower opening of Vicky’s blouse, which revealed the full inner half of her right breast.

“Now this isn’t fair,” he began. “Why is it that only women are allowed to carry perfume and freshen themselves up, like you have done, and look so sexy and so gorgeous? Men don’t carry aftershave with them now, do they?”

“Maybe you should. Who knows what kind of reaction you might get from other women, especially me?” Vicky replied, looking over her coffee cup as she took a sip.

“If I show you my bare chest, all you’ll see are a few hairs, the start of man boobs, what used to be a six pack, and lint trapped in my belly button.” Vicky laughed at his comments.

“Hopefully you have more chest hair than I do,” she grinned. Dan looked at her for a moment. Vicky couldn’t keep a straight face for very long and started laughing, her breasts heaving up and down with her laughter.

“Dan, you should have seen the look on your face; it was priceless! Don’t you realize it’s all part of a woman’s game to catch a man she might be interested in?”

“It’s beginning to work on me,” Dan replied.

“Likes to joke and laugh,” each was thinking of the other.

Dan stared at the opening of her blouse. “What is it?” She asked, looking down at the decent amount of cleavage she was showing him.

“Forgive me for staring at your chest. It was rude of me,” he admitted.

“Not at all, I like a man who appreciates me. I don’t mind you looking at my breasts, as long as you don’t forget what my face looks like.”

“How could I not remember such a beautiful face?”

“Do you mind if I take off your hat?” She asked, reaching for it. Vicky liked the light salt and pepper look of Dan’s dark brown hair as she combed her fingers through the sides above his right ear. His soft eyes were framed by thick eyebrows. He had sideburns at the bottom of his ears and noticeable stubble whiskers.

“I hate the fact that I’m slowly going bald. My hair makes me look older than I feel or want to be,” he revealed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.