Not With a Dog! - Cover

Not With a Dog!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 5: Shocking Pastor Holtz even more

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Shocking Pastor Holtz even more - A family of perverts corrupts their local pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy   Hairy   Public Sex  

Later, that same afternoon, our phone rang. I could see from the caller id who it was, so I grinned at Rob and Tina and said, “this should be fun.”

“Hello,” I purred.

“Mrs. Lake. This is Pastor Holtz.”

“Well hello, Raymond,” I answered, using his name, not his title.

“I ... I was wondering if perhaps Mrs. Holtz and I could come over and talk to you about your brazen display in church this morning,” he said. “I shared what you did with Mrs. Holtz and we both feel it would be a good idea if we counseled you and your daughter about how wrong what you did is.”

“Why that’s awfully nice of you,” I said. “Certainly you can come over and talk to us about it. When would you like to visit us?”

He said they could come then, so I invited them over. Then I turned to Rob and Tina and said, “let’s see if we can corrupt them, darlings. Wouldn’t it be fun to seduce a man of the cloth and his straight-laced wife?” They agreed it would, so we all went upstairs to shower and dress to greet them. Tina and I wore the same thin minidresses we’d worn in church that morning, with the same stockings and again, no bra or panties. Rob simply wore a thin pair of skimpy shorts and a tee shirt. And then we waited for the fun to begin.

Shortly afterward the Holtz’s arrived. Mary Holtz is not bad looking. She’s just rather frumpy. She wears no makeup, and dresses to hide her figure, but from what I could see she had rather large tits, and was perhaps a few pounds overweight. Pastor Holtz is fat. No other way to put it, and he’s certainly not an attractive man, which in an odd way made him all the more appealing to me. I knew he’s most likely never had a woman as attractive as me, and certainly never had one as sexy and seductive as Tina. Few men have, right? Have YOU ever had sex with a voluptuous 13 year old girl? But I digress.

“So what did you want to say to us, Raymond,” I began, refusing to call him Pastor.

“Clearly you must know what you did in church today is blasphemous! Showing yourself like you two did is an outrageous sin,” he began.

“Before we go any further, let’s go downstairs. I think we’ll all be more comfortable there and we can talk about whatever you want,” I said, leading the Holtz’s down the hallway and down the stairs to our “playroom.”

“Now what were you saying?” I asked once the Holtz’s were seated on our leather sofa in our lower-level rec room.

“I said I don’t ever want to see another spectacle like I saw in God’s house today from either of you two shameful women,” Pastor Holtz said pompously.

“You mean when we did this?” I asked, raising my skirt to reveal my naked, hairy cunt. I thought Mary Holtz might have a stroke as she stared at my pussy, and when Tina said, “And like this?” and pulled up her skirt as well, poor Mary didn’t know where to look.

“Yes EXACTLY like that,” Pastor Holtz gasped. “You ... you are going to roast in HELL, young woman, and you, too, child,” he wailed, his face red.

“Could you see my cum drooling out of their cunts?” Rob asked, and I laughed.

“Your ... your CUM, did you say?” Mary asked, staring at Rob’s cock.

“Yeah. I fucked them both before they went to church this morning,” he grinned.

“You ... you had sex with ... with your DAUGHTER?” she gasped.

“Yeah, Daddy fucks me real good, too, Mrs. Holtz. You should let him fuck you,” Tina giggled. “Betcha you’d love it.”

“My wife is not a ... a WHORE, like you two,” Pastor Holtz gasped.

“Yes, maybe not ... yet ... but I dare you to let my husband fuck her to find out how she likes it,” I teased.

“Yeah, Mrs. Holtz. Look at the great cock my Dad has,” Tina said, walking over to Rob, reaching up into the pantleg of the shorts. Then she pulled out Rob’s cock, and said, “It tastes really good, too. Watch.” And when she took Rob’s cock in her mouth I noticed Mary Holtz’s nipples beginning to swell.

“How about you, Raymond. What kind of cock do YOU have?” I asked, walking over to him. “Is it getting hard watching my daughter sucking her father’s cock?”

“That ... that’s INCEST!” he squealed, sweating now.

“Aww ... you’re sweating, Raymond. It IS rather hot in here, don’t you think, Mary. Perhaps we should take our dresses off, Tina. Yes, let’s do that. And you can take yours off as well, Mary, if you like. In fact, why don’t we all get naked,” I said, pulling my dress off, my 36C tits standing up firmly, nipples stiff, my hairy cunt exuding the familiar fragrance of the fish counter at our local supermarket.

“Put your clothes back on, woman!” Pastor Holtz gasped, staring at my naked body, and Tina’s when she took off her dress as well.

“Why? It’s just sex, Raymond. You DO fuck Mary occasionally, don’t you?” I teased.

“Not often enough!” Mary suddenly blurted out.

“MARY! SHUT UP!” the good pastor squealed.

“What’s wrong, Raymond. Can’t get it up any more?” I said, walking over to him. He didn’t answer, so I said, “Look at my tits, Raymond. Aren’t they lovely. Feel them, Raymond. Go ahead. Touch me. You know you want to,” and when he didn’t reply I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. “Feel them, Raymond. Aren’t they nice. Would you like to feel Tina’s, too? Or our pussies?” I said, motioning for Tina to join me.

“Oh my God, sweet Jesus, help us ... help us to resist these Jezebels!”

“But you aren’t resisting, are you, Raymond. Any more than your wife can resist staring at my husband’s cock. Show it to her, darling,” I said, and Rob walked over to where Mary was sitting and took her hand, then placed it on her cock.

“Mary, no!” Pastor Holtz sobbed.

“Why not, Raymond? Why not have a little fun for a change? Look at you. You LOVE touching those women. Why can’t I have some fun, too?” she said, unbuttoning her dress. Then she stood and removed it, revealing a typical pair of granny underpants as Tina and I began unzipping Pastor Holtz’s trousers.

“Help me Jesus!” he babbled, but when we removed his cock it was already growing.

“Watch us, Pastor Holtz,” Tina said. And then she put his cock in her mouth and began sucking it.

“Ohhh!” Mary moaned, quickly removing her bra, then her panties. Naked she looked pretty good. A bit pudgy, but not bad, and when she dropped to her knees in front of Rob and began sucking his cock Pastor Holtz began disrobing as well, mumbling how Jesus had forsaken him, and how he could no longer resist us.

And then we were naked. All of us. And when Rob began fucking Mary Holtz, I pushed Pastor Holtz onto his back on the floor and mounted him while Tina sat on his face.

“UHHHHH! UMMMMM! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” he wailed, his cock sliding into me easily as Rob fucked Mary Holtz and Tina rubbed her cunt all over the minister. And then he was coming in me, his sperm shooting up inside my cunt as Tina turned around and made him lick her ass, which made him shoot another huge gob of cum inside my pussy.

Afterward, after Rob withdrew from Mary’s cunt, she lay back on the sofa with his cum drooling out of her pussy, still rubbing her clit, and still coming.

“Now get over there and eat your wife’s pussy,” I snarled to him, and he quickly crawled across the floor and began doing as I’d asked. “Clean off my husband’s cock, too, you worm,” I snapped, slapping his fat ass.

“Yes ... yes!” he moaned, taking Rob’s cock in his mouth, licking and slobbering all over it.

“Oh my GOD, Raymond!” Mary Holtz gasped, watching her pious husband sucking another man’s cock. “Oh God, I’m coming! I can’t stop COMING! THIS IS ALL SO EXCITING, RAYMOND! All these years ... all the lost time I’ve endured. I’ve been so stifled by your fucking GOD, Raymond! And YOU! Oh how I’ve wanted to unleash the true slut in myself, Raymond ... you ... you COCKSUCKER! Look at you, slobbering on the cock that just fucked your wife. Now DO AS THEY TOLD YOU TO DO! COME UP HERE AND SUCK THE CUM OUT OF YOUR FUCKING SLUT WIFE’S CUNT while I tell you of some of the things I’ve done to quench my thirst for hot sex.”

Quickly Raymond slid is lips off Rob’s cock and move between his wife’s thighs. He stared at Rob’s cum then as it drooled out of Mary’s spread cuntlips. And then with a huge moan he buried his face in his wife’s wet, cum-soaked pussy and began eating her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.