Not With a Dog! - Cover

Not With a Dog!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 4: More photography

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: More photography - A family of perverts corrupts their local pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy   Hairy   Public Sex  

The next day, a Sunday, Tina and I went to church. I knew it would be our last day there, ever, and I wanted to go out in style. As I’d planned, we sat in the front row. Both of us wore the same lingerie we’d worn to the Draper’s home, but covered this time with our shortest skirts. Then when Pastor Holtz began his sermon as we’d planned, both Tina and I spread our legs and let the good Pastor see our naked cunts ... Tina’s shaved smooth, mine hairy and wet. Rob had fucked both of us before we left for church, and when the pastor looked down and saw us as we also planned we both reached under our skirts and spread our cunts open so he could see the cum drooling from them.

I had to fight to keep from laughing. One moment he had been so fucking pompous, preaching to us “sinner,” and the next he was a slobbering, gurgling idiot, and when Tina and I began slowly masturbating he just stared at us, his face beet red, and quickly ended his sermon, then turned and stormed off the podium.

After church, in the receiving line outside when he greeted us I smiled and told him how powerful I thought his sermon had been that day. “See how you affected me?” I asked, holding my fingers up under his nose so he couldn’t possibly miss the scent of my seaweedy pussy.

“You heathen!” he snarled under his breath.

“I fuck dogs, too,” I said quietly. Then, “Bye bye!” And we left for home.

When we walked into the house Rob asked how it had gone.

“Beautifully, darling. He saw us both, and I made him sniff my fingers in the reception line. He called me a heathen.”

Rob laughed, and told us how much he loved both of us, and we took off our dresses and kissed and hugged him as he felt our tits and we fondled his cock and balls. Then he told us he had a surprise for us.

“What?” I asked, and he told us to wait where we were. Then he went into the bedroom and came back out with a big black Labrador retriever.

“I got him this morning while you were in church,” he said. “From a special breeder. She’s a friend of the Draper’s, and Ken told me it’s the same lady they got Baron from, so, you know ... she’s been trained to do the same things Baron does with the Draper’s.”

“OH DADDY I LOVE YOU!” Tina said, hugging Rob. “What’s his name?”

“Lance,” Rob said, grinning. “Appropriate, huh?”

I laughed, and said, “When do we get to use him?” No longer hesitant about sex with a dog, I couldn’t wait to suck and fuck our new pet, so Rob got his digital camera and told us to come downstairs to “the playroom.” Our lower-level rec room has been designed for hosting sex parties. The floor is vinyl, and there is a drain in the middle of the floor for when we have our “piss parties.”

“Are you going to post them?” I asked.

“Of course, darling,” Rob said.

“Post what, Mom?” Tina asked.

“Well ... your father likes to take pictures of me naked and getting fucked and then we post them online in various sites,” I admitted, excited to finally be talking about this to our daughter.

“Wow, that’s sick, Mom,” Tina grinned.

“Sick good, or sick bad?” I asked, knowing how teens sometimes talk in code.

“No, you know ... sick ... cool ... hot,” she grinned. “But how does Daddy take pictures of you fucking him. Do you use a tripod and self-timer thing, Daddy?” Tina asked.

“Ah, no, although I have done that in the past. Mostly I just take photos of your mother fucking other men,” Rob grinned.

“YOU FUCK OTHER MEN, MOM? Other than Mr. Draper, I mean?” Tina asked, grinning broadly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.