Not With a Dog! - Cover

Not With a Dog!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: Nasty Confessions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nasty Confessions - A family of perverts corrupts their local pastor and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Clergy   Hairy   Public Sex  

We slept in the same bed that night, and sometime before dawn I was awakened by the steady rhythm of the bed bouncing up and down. Slowly as I awoke I realized what it was. Rob was fucking Tina again. I reached over and felt her tits then, and she moaned Rob fucked her harder.

“Again, darling?” I said sleepily.

“Yeah. Do you mind?” Rob grinned.

“Of course not. I love it. After you come in her this time I want to suck it out of her cunt,” I said, masturbating now.

“Oh God, Mom, I love this! You guys are as cool as the Drapers.”

“Tell us more about that, honey. How did it start?” I asked as Rob slowed his fucking to a nice relaxed motion.

“One night when I was sleeping over Denise got me to masturbate with her. Then she went down on me and I loved it, and I was curious as to how she might taste, so I did it to her, too. Then when I was lying on my stomach with my face in her pussy and my eyes closed so I could concentrate on doing her I heard noises and suddenly realized we weren’t alone. So I looked up and Denise was sucking Mr. Draper’s cock. Then I felt my ass cheeks being parted, just like you did to me last night, Mom, and Mrs. Draper started eating my ass while I ate Denise’s cunt. I came right away and so did Denise. Then she had me crawl up next to her and had me kiss her while Mrs. Draper switched to my cunt, and while she was finger-fucking me and eating my clit Mr. Draper sprayed cum all over Denise and me and we kept kissing and pushing the cum back and forth from her mouth to mine and back again, and when Mrs. Draper began fucking me harder and faster while she licked my clit I exploded and squirted all over her face. They both seemed to love that and Mr. Draper quickly moved down next to his wife and they both started licking my squirt and wet cunt and that got me so hot I lost control of myself and I guess I started peeing all over them. AND THEY DRANK IT, MOTHER! THEY DRANK MY PISS RIGHT OUT OF MY CUNT!”

“Oh God, baby, you must have been so hot!” I said.

“Yeah, I was, so when Mr. Draper crawled on top of me I reached down and held my wet cunt open for him and he slid his cock inside me and just started fucking me. I lost my cherry a long time ago one night when I was fucking myself here with one of your dildoes, so it didn’t hurt, and I didn’t even care if he got me pregnant. Nothing could have stopped me from letting him fuck me that night, Mom, and he’s been fucking me ever since, but don’t worry about it. His friend is a doctor and he got me some birth control pills and I’ve been taking them for a couple of months now. And...”

“And what, Tina?” I asked

“I let him fuck me, too, Mom. I ... I love fucking, and sucking cocks and eating pussy and...”

“What, baby? Tell us. This is making us SO hot!” I urged, close to coming now.

“I ... I can’t tell you. I promised,” Tina said.

“You can tell us anything, honey,” I said. “You won’t EVER get in trouble by telling us the truth,” I added.

“Well ... it ... it’s kind of sick,” she said.

“Tell us, babygirl,” Rob said.

“Well ... the Draper’s have a ... a dog ... and...” she began.

“What kind of dog, honey?” I asked, a chill flooding my body.

“I think it’s a Doberman or something like that,” Tina said. “And ... he ... he’s got a big cock, too.”

“Oh FUCK! Go on!” I gasped, rubbing my cunt harder now.

“Well ... one time when I was over there Denise had the dog come into her room with us, and she ... she said, ‘watch this,’ and ... and she started jerking off the dog, and his ... his cock started sticking out of his furry sheath, and I was playing with myself and she’d been eating me and I was really hot, so when she told me to touch it I did, Mom. And it made me feel REALLY nasty, and I ... I loved how it made me feel. So when Denise started sucking it I started masturbating real hard and when she told me to do it to the dog, too, I ... I did it. And I came really hard. Then Denise got on her hands and knees and told me to slide the dog’s cock into her pussy so it could fuck her, and I did it, and she told me to come and lie in front of her so she could eat my cunt while the dog fucked her and I did it, and I came so hard I squirted all over Denise’s face when the dog started coming in her cunt, and she came and oh God, Mom, it was the sickest, hottest thing I’d ever seen or done and afterward when Denise asked me to suck the dog’s cum out of her cunt I DID IT! And I came AGAIN!”

“Did the dog fuck you, too, baby?” I asked, and when Tina said, “Not that night” I came again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.